• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love how we still got Saitama at Moon Level lmfao
because we're waiting till the end of the arc. Which considering like, a day after 168 came out Murata talked about some "fixes", caution might be rewarded. Lord knows even without that, we've had other feats retconned the very next week due to redraws, or had things properly explained like 2 chapters later

I dunno about y’all, but I’d rather leave the profiles unedited for a while than speed through some revisions and have them get retconned out of existence a week later (cough Low 5-B Garou and 5-B Saitama)

I dunno about y’all, but I’d rather leave the profiles unedited for a while than speed through some revisions and have them get retconned out of existence a week later (cough Low 5-B Garou and 5-B Saitama)
not just retconning either. Sometimes things will be confusing/vague, and people will argue for pages about it, only for it to get explained in the next chapter or two

Noooo ichigo is 5D multiversal look at him destroy a universe size hill like nothing

EAtMZ0SfT1I-riAbLbYJj50sZqyIJ7qtoktgvhahvCU.jpg

saitama: what exactly is god, is he a universal being that controls space-time or something like that
blast: it is something beyond that, tell them elf (I have no name)
elf: god is considered by living beings as a being beyond what is possible, normally his foreign body, it looks like meat, but it is not meat, it looks like something without form, it looks like something intangible and purely mental and spiritual, it is something Quite strange to describe, it has powers of manipulation of laws, gravity, space, time, dimension, causality, mind, spirit, and many other powers, such as omnipresence.
saitama: being everywhere, wait, that means it can be in my stomach(oh no,that feelsbad)
space king lion: theoretically yes, but because the mind and soul are independent, god does not have total control over the body of the people, unless they want to be able to
yagi (the one from the boros race): wishes can be fulfilled by god, from wanting to destroy planets, stars, galaxies even the power of the universe itself
blast: garou is an example, he gained the power of the universe and can control everything that has to do with the universe, even his knowledge transcended to a universe and he can know the powers of other universes and dimensions (such as copying the hyperspace gates) but that would not be possible without the divine power of god.
saitama:
where is god?
blast: it is... very difficult to know that, because he is simply in practically an unknown place that does not exist anywhere in existence
elf: to be simpler, in existence there are at least hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy, and there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, and proportional to that, there are an infinite number of universes only in this dimension(4D)which is just a plane of existence divided into layers, the next dimension is difficult to be in without a hyperspace portal the number of dimensions is unknown,but according to me and my psykic powers in interdimensions, there are at least 3.5 to 50 million dimensions,and god is not found in any of them.
space king lion:and believe us,we were traveling through existence for millennia, practically through universes with different space-time, looking for cubes, facing avatars, but even with that, we found no trace of god.
saitama:so...what i understand is that god,is practically a being beyond all existence
blast:exactly,all universes and dimensions,are all nothing to god,god controls everything in a scale beyond our scope,but,we have a way to try to stop god,and that's is protecting earth,because that's were there is a dimensional seal,that contains one of gods avatars,if we stop that god avatar,then god will never awake in a true form
saitama: ok,protecting earth is the plan then.
all:yes
saitama:then i will protect earth at all cost

Now that I think about it, seeing as Blast showed up right after the GRB to stop Garou from attacking the Heroes, and likely saw all previous events before Garou getting defeated by Saitama's "Zero Punch", not to mention he obviously knows Garou was enhanced with divine power, Blast might still realize that Saitama is powerful.

Or this is cope.

saitama: what exactly is god, is he a universal being that controls space-time or something like that
blast: it is something beyond that, tell them elf (I have no name)
elf: god is considered by living beings as a being beyond what is possible, normally his foreign body, it looks like meat, but it is not meat, it looks like something without form, it looks like something intangible and purely mental and spiritual, it is something Quite strange to describe, it has powers of manipulation of laws, gravity, space, time, dimension, causality, mind, spirit, and many other powers, such as omnipresence.
saitama: being everywhere, wait, that means it can be in my stomach(oh no,that feelsbad)
space king lion: theoretically yes, but because the mind and soul are independent, god does not have total control over the body of the people, unless they want to be able to
yagi (the one from the boros race): wishes can be fulfilled by god, from wanting to destroy planets, stars, galaxies even the power of the universe itself
blast: garou is an example, he gained the power of the universe and can control everything that has to do with the universe, even his knowledge transcended to a universe and he can know the powers of other universes and dimensions (such as copying the hyperspace gates) but that would not be possible without the divine power of god.
saitama:
where is god?
blast: it is... very difficult to know that, because he is simply in practically an unknown place that does not exist anywhere in existence
elf: to be simpler, in existence there are at least hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy, and there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, and proportional to that, there are an infinite number of universes only in this dimension(4D)which is just a plane of existence divided into layers, the next dimension is difficult to be in without a hyperspace portal the number of dimensions is unknown,but according to me and my psykic powers in interdimensions, there are at least 3.5 to 50 million dimensions,and god is not found in any of them.
space king lion:and believe us,we were traveling through existence for millennia, practically through universes with different space-time, looking for cubes, facing avatars, but even with that, we found no trace of god.
saitama:so...what i understand is that god,is practically a being beyond all existence
blast:exactly,all universes and dimensions,are all nothing to god,god controls everything in a scale beyond our scope,but,we have a way to try to stop god,and that's is protecting earth,because that's were there is a dimensional seal,that contains one of gods avatars,if we stop that god avatar,then god will never awake in a true form
saitama: ok,protecting earth is the plan then.
all:yes
saitama:then i will protect earth at all cost
Alexander fra

Still think blast is stronger than Saitama ngl
I mean Saitama won with zero punches but blast didn’t even show up, making him win in negative punches
Considering that the energy of the Serious Punch Squared was too much for Blast to handle solo, and we can assume that means it's above his actual physical power, although he could contain it very briefly, I'd say Blast isn't vastly inferior to Saitama, but probably would still be weaker if Saitama went all out. I think Saitama would have mid-difficulty if he fought Blast without restraint on either end.

Speaking of, not something most people would consider, but who here thinks Blast could survive the energy produced by the Serious Punch Squared, even if only briefly? Or at least not get vaporized?

When Boros said his [COLLAPSING STAR ROARING CANON!!!] would wipe out Saitama and the surface of Earth he had already powerscaled Saitama to 4-A, and the High 6-A part was just the little left over energy.
Most rational Boros wanker take:

CSRC actually is star level, the Serious Punch was Saitama's full power at the time. Saitama got much stronger, so nowadays his Serious Punch's are 4-A.

Consistency found!!!

Most rational Boros wanker take:

CSRC actually is star level, the Serious Punch was Saitama's full power at the time. Saitama got much stronger, so nowadays his Serious Punch's are 4-A.

Consistency found!!!
yagi:decades in the past, there was someone named Boros, he is the strongest of our race in that universe, but I, come from another universe, where in reality, I am the strongest, to the point where I destroyed an entire system. solar only with my pure rage of not finding a worthy rival

Actually boros could scale if there’s any statements implying he’s the strongest of his species
Considering that blast himself did most of the heavy lifting being able to completely stop the explosion in its tracks, the boros clone could be a bit weaker than him since their combined effort was only enough to redirect it instead of teleporting if
So if he’s weaker than the guy who’s weaker than Saitama then it’s possible that Boros is on his level, since a panel on the Boros fight said “he took damage” I believe
I know he outclassed Boros easily but it’s the difference between Saitama fighting someone trillions of times weaker vs the equivalent of a teenager fighting a bodybuilder
like sure, the bodybuilder stomps the child but that doesn’t mean that the teen at full power wouldn’t be able to scratch him if he tried hard enough. So there is merit in saying boros is like relative to the blast crew member guy
in which case Boros would stomp the shit out of monster garou and absolutely tank the gamma ray burst, but would get stomped into oblivion by future garou
but of course this is just hypothetical, we don’t know how boros ranks compared to the other guy

I wouldn't be surprised if Boros got a scaling retcon
There’s no way that they’re not gonna acknowledge boros a lot more later, given than he pulled a senator armstrong and became a fan favorite last minute villain
although sadly it doesn’t seem like dark matter (the boros group) had anything to do with god, since the strongest warrior Boros has ever encountered was Saitama, meaning he probably never fought god considering he was still alive. So idk if his existence will ever matter to the god plot

Also no one has giving me an actual answer about using the inverse square law to find Blast's durability.

Since he was inside the portal/gate thing as well, and was sent flying away by the power of the serious punch^2.

The serious punch explosion yield is 1.1178994e+65 Joules. I got the distance between Blast and the center of the serious punch^2 to be 3.894 m.

(1.1178994e+65)/(4pi((3.894)^2)) = 5.8667957e62 Joules per m^2

Using the average Cross Section Area of a human, which is 0.68 m^2.

Blast Durability = 5.8667957e62 x 0.68 = 3.98942108e62 Joules (IDK how to translate this to TeraFoe or whatever)

But I can say he is still scaling vastly below Saitama and Garou with this result.

Yeah it looks like Blast actually just got blown away and was right next to the epicenter when it occurred, and even then he didn't go very far. We see Saitama and Garou's clash with Blast flying away, trying to contain the energy of it within a very small radius around them. So Blast tanked being inside 4-A level energy and had no injuries from it.

Yeah it looks like Blast actually just got blown away and was right next to the epicenter when it occurred, and even then he didn't go very far. We see Saitama and Garou's clash with Blast flying away, trying to contain the energy of it within a very small radius around them. So Blast tanked being inside 4-A level energy and had no injuries from it.
there's also the interpretation he teleported them all and sealed Garou and Saitama specifically in the gate thing, while he was just floating there cause he was of course teleported there, he just didn't seal himself in the gate thing.

Back