• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperAPM said:
Quangotjokes
Tats never damaged Boros' ship, the splash damage is merely the bullets exploding on contact. There's absolutely no damage on the bottom of the ship until Boros's CS;RC destroys it.
Given the context of what's being stated, she did cause damage to the ship. Genos in the next page even said she could "Handle it on her own".

One of the aliens said that they'd underestimated this planets technology as well and that the bullets being shot at thm had "Weight"

nobody cares about the lower tier characters. i just want that damn orochi wave feat calced

"Genos in the next page even said she could "Handle it on her own"."

The only thing this is referring to is her ability to defend againt the ship's bombardment. Absolutely nothing to do with taking the ship down herself. She wasn't even capable of budging the ship due to its massive weight, damaging is out of the question.

"One of the aliens said that they'd underestimated this planets technology as well and that the bullets being shot at thm had "Weight""

Which means absolutely nothing in regards to the ship being damaged, all that could be referred here is that the bullets being chucked at the ship had more weight and power than when they themselves shot it at the planet, which only acts as a supporting evidence of High 6-C.

Show me evidence of Tats doing tangible physical damage to the ship rather than anecdotes from scared and pitiful little aliens. I'm all ears if you can provide that for us.

SuperAPM said:
"Genos in the next page even said she could "Handle it on her own"."
The only thing this is referring to is her ability to defend againt the ship's bombardment. Absolutely nothing to do with taking the ship down herself. She wasn't even capable of budging the ship due to its massive weight, damaging is out of the question.

"One of the aliens said that they'd underestimated this planets technology as well and that the bullets being shot at thm had "Weight""

Which means absolutely nothing in regards to the ship being damaged, all that could be referred here is that the bullets being chucked at the ship had more weight and power than when they themselves shot it at the planet, which only acts as a supporting evidence of High 6-C.

Show me evidence of Tats doing tangible physical damage to the ship rather than anecdotes from scared and pitiful little aliens. I'm all ears if you can provide that for us.
Why would genos be refering to her ability to defend? the city was already destroyed.

Ad the weight was refering to her throwing the chunks of broken city at the ship. She was damaging the ship with her barrages. while she was only being casual at the same time.

I don't really see a point on debating something that was deemed to be calc stacking, i think we get more out of our time by debating Geryu's rock throws.

Well in this case it wouldn't be calc stacking. It would be scaling Tornado to Saitama's moon jump for damaging the ship.

"Why would genos be refering to her ability to defend? the city was already destroyed. "

The point of focus was on her ability to defend the other heroes from the barrage. The city was irrelevant to my point. I'll give it to you that this hapened after she reflected the ship's barrage, but in that case its just a simple matter of one characters opinion being left completely unsupported by the order of events.

"Ad the weight was refering to her throwing the chunks of broken city at the ship. She was damaging the ship with her barrages. while she was only being casual at the same time."

Which means absolutely nothing in regards to her actually damaging the ship, its just a simple off handed comment about the projectiles attack potency.

"this scan shows when she shoots the bullets back. the alien is even afraid and the same scan shows in the anime shows the damage being done."

https://********.org/chapter/67540/23 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29kjL8OaF7Y

I discussed this already in the comment up above, but like I said there, that was simply the splash damage of the projectiles bouncing off the bottom of the ship. Inspite the fact she clearly covered the entire bottom of the ship with her own barrage, This scan demonstrates that she did absolutely zero damage to it. Even the Anime version shows this

The kind of damage I'm looking for is stuff like this, this, this, this, and this. Tatsumaki presented absolutely nothing like this.

By the way, Restricted-Armor Boros could be upgraded up to High 6-A, considering he remained basically intact after being punched with enough force to smash a decent sized crater into one of his ships pillars

SuperAPM said:
By the way, Restricted-Armor Boros could be upgraded up to High 6-A, considering he remained basically intact after being punched with enough force to smash a decent sized crater into one of his ships pillars
Agreed.

He could, but he could also be far, far above them to the point where we can't really quantify his tier. He's anywhere between 7-B/7-A and High 6-A, so the safest bet is to rate him as unknown imo.

I don't see it being a possibly rating when its a very direct feat he'd be scaling to. I don't really care about it to be honest it was just a point of interest to make.

https://********.org/chapter/67408/45

The special sphere in the ship is a gravity sphere. I don't think it's fair to try to cap Tatsumaki's power based on her being unable to bring it down. We don't know how effective the sphere is, it endured the entire fight of Boros and Saitama.

The sphere simply allows the ship to levitate, what suggests it also counteracts any force applied to the exterior of the ship? Saitama's moon jump caused the entire ship to tip on one end inspite the fact that the sphere was completely undamaged after he landed on it.

I'm not for High 6-A anything restricted Boros. Remember that the space octopus damaged a pillar as well. A ship's interior durability should not scale to the exterior durability. Hard scaling anything to Saitama when he constantly fluxes is also not a good idea eother.

SuperAPM said:
Qawsedf234
Well I did the thing. Assuming spheres.

• 28.329 cm = 11903.984577135 cm^3 = 19.07 kg
  • 31.87 cm = 16949.028608089 cm^3 = 27.152 kg
  • 23.017 cm = 6384.762917727 cm^3 = 10.228 kg
  • 51.346 cm = 70879.14526348 cm^3 = 113.548 kg
  • 30.099 cm = 14277.587263163 cm^3 = 22.872 kg
  • 14.164 cm = 1487.8405008672 cm^3 = 2.383 kg
  • 17.7 cm = 2903.4772092073 cm^3 = 4.651 kg
  • 14.164 cm = 1487.8405008672 cm^3 = 2.383 kg
  • 12.394 cm = 996.85753915747 cm^3 = 1.596 kg
  • 19.4763 cm = 3868.2807704184 cm^3 = 6.196 kg
  • 24.788 cm = 7974.8603132597 cm^3 = 12.775 kg
  • 23.017 cm = 6384.762917727 cm^3 = 10.228 kg
Total kg = 233.082 kg. Using the same calculator

• LE = 1.011E+18 joules (7-A)
  • ME = 1.908E+18 joules (7-A)
  • HE = 3.240E+18 joules (7-A+)

Do you mind putting this into a blog post or do you want me to do it?
Still waiting for a response to this.

Tetsucabrah said:
https://********.org/chapter/67408/45
The special sphere in the ship is a gravity sphere. I don't think it's fair to try to cap Tatsumaki's power based on her being unable to bring it down. We don't know how effective the sphere is, it endured the entire fight of Boros and Saitama.
Saitama significantly brought down the ship with his moon jump.

And ONE/Murata explicitly stated that Tatsu could've easily brought it down if she was really able to drag a meteor from space.

It is absolutely fair to use this as a cap to her power, because it flat out is one. She lacked the power to bring the ship down. The moon jump didn't though, so we can definitively say that Tatsu < moon jump.

SuperAPM said:
I do not recall Geryu doing any damage to the ships interior
He damaged the bottem of one after the shower. As for my calc just copy paste it and but it in a blog. Would upscale to Boros, GS, and Orochi.

I can't see any damage to the floor. Are you referring to the black smoke?

Will do shortly, thank you.

Yeah, and that's the Anime. The same version that includes Geryu's ability to create an area of gravity equivalent to a black hole.

I think that's just debree from the door when Saitama punched it down. No other pillar had a big block at its base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back