• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epiccheev said:
is he ever stated to be human?
Darkshine calls him a cyborg, but the official databook states that it's unknown whether he's a cyborg or robot.

Also it may be just me but now after we saw Nyan's ant man true ability i think it is safe to assume he was suppose to be the Anti-Drakshine match by Gyoro Gyoro

We calced it before and it got another 7-C result iirc.

Ryope said:
Also it may be just me but now after we saw Nyan's ant man true ability i think it is safe to assume he was suppose to be the Anti-Drakshine match by Gyoro Gyoro
thats actually a really good point. nyan wouldnt be able to dent darkshine, but he could climb into darkshine's anus or something and rip him apart from the inside.

i doubt darkshine's internal organs are invulnerable too.

Btw, shouldn't Awakened Garou have a solid mid regen? He regenerates from literally being tore in half.

X10
X1111
And here are the scans.
He should also have something in the lines of Chi Sensing for being able to analyze one's "energy".

I see. I'd even try to argue, but after reading it again, it was indeed Zombieman who got, specifically, torn in half.

I just had the impression it was Garou because in the first panel we only see one half of his body, and in the last panel Saitama was talking about Garou so i thought it made more sense for the illustration to be showing Garou. But thanks for the note.

Can i add the "Chi Sensing" thing to his profile tho?

KGiffoni said:
I see. I'd even try to argue, but after reading it again, it was indeed Zombieman who got, specifically, torn in half.
I just had the impression it was Garou because in the first panel we only see one half of his body, and in the last panel Saitama was talking about Garou so i thought it made more sense for the illustration to be showing Garou. But thanks for the note.

bruh it was zombieman

DbzDB2 said:
KGiffoni said:

bruh it was zombieman
Yeah, now i know, it's just that before questioning that possibility i thought it was Garou.

There should be a key for in training Saitama.

https://********.org/chapter/7249/15

In this side chapter he one shots a demon level and breaks through the same type of shelter that Deep Sea King did.

The one that fought Golden Sperm? Eh, he wasn't really around for long, it was more like he was constantly rising in power up to his awakened state.

Not gonna lie, i don't really think it's all that necessary but it would be good so we can have more options when doing vs battles with Garou.

The only way we can get a different key is if we get a definitive key difference for Golden Sperm instead of his current "at least 7-A, likely high 6-C" rating. So we're gonna need some feats from them basically.

I think we need to alter how we scale TIgers and Demons without feats. Currently the Tigers aren't to much of a problem, but we're scaling fodder featless Demons to BoS Genos. I think that Tigers should be

• At least 9-B or At least 9-A (Superior to the Seafolk Messenger who was the size of a small house)
And Demons

• At least 8-C (Considered to be superior to the majority of the A-Class and would require multiple of them working together to defeat)

They're scaled from Genos who was down scaled from a previous Low 7-C feat.

The only demons with iffy ratings are the Plum monster and Hundred eyes Octopus. I guess Base Phoenix Man too.

The rest scale to Genos or Hammerhead in some way.

https://********.org/chapter/722705/10

Obviously this wouldn't effect Drive Knight's movement speed, but would this apply to his attack speed? He transformed and attacked Nyan before Nyan could even react.

this would mean he has the reaction speed and combat speed. he transformed and punched nyan while nyan was inches away from him.

Being 3x faster than Nyan would still make him MHS+.

Yeah there's nothing about Drive Knight's speed even if it were significantly above Nyan that would get him a category upgrade. He'd need to scale off of Flashy Flash/the ninja duo or Golden Sperm/Tatsumaki for an upgrade, and both seem rather unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back