• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought he'd be a low dragon but it seems he's a bit higher than that. Can i update his page?

This chapter arranges MHS+ and 7-B Drive Knight, right? And Class 25 lifting strenght as well?

Qaws Is the new chapter justification enough for Drive Knight's tiering adjustment?

Attack Potency: At least City Level (Casually dispatched Dragon level Threat Nya)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Easily kept pace with Nyan)

Durability At least City level (Took several attacks from Nyan almost unscathed)

Make any changes as you see fit.

I'm sorry, i thought there already was sufficient evidence to do the changes and did them. Was that wrong? I'm new to all this.

Speed is just MHS+. There's no implication he's faster than AS or Iaian by a notable margin like with GS or Sonic.

In my opinion there's more than enough evidence, I just wanted Qaws input first.

I think you can apply the changes now as I don't think he'd take any issues given how definitive the feat was.

Yeah I say it's fine as long as Nyan has a profile made.

Tetsucabrah said:
Whoever said Nyan could crawl into people's cuts and rip them apart from the inside was right.
That was me and too bad he tried it on the one person it wouldn't work on lol

https://********.org/chapter/722705/1

Translations are out.

Drive Knight has some unique abilities that definitely need to be written down (he uses poison, acid, & heat manipulation, among others.)

Tornado and Drive Knight are probably the only ones who wouldn't be horribly messed up by that move.

Btw, Black Sperm works like this?:

Let's say you one-shot someone to the point only chunks of meat remain from them, Saitama style. Each chunk of meat has (total number of cells) divided by (numbers of chunks of meat you've been reduced to). Continue to do that to the point where he won't be able to divide, then kill these "1-cell units" and they're dead for good. Now do this to all the 11 trillions copies.

Is this how his Regenerationn/copy/multiplication/whatever works? With less-cell units being weaker than the ones that have more cells.

I don't think so, since strong single attacks are capable of destroying multiple BS bodies. I think its more like that there's 11 trillion versions of him and whenever you do lethal damage the next body in line just comes and replaces it. So a strong enough attack (like with Saitama or AG) would be able to one-shot or rapidly destroy a ton of bodies at once, if not all of them.

Also, i think it's better for we to stop counting every Drive Knight transformation as a new key, i don't see this ending well and only polluting the profile. They should be listed as techniques instead.

Yeah. Its just him changing forms with the box. Just that some forms are more suited to stuff than others.

Qawsedf234 said:
I don't think so, since strong single attacks are capable of destroying multiple BS bodies. I think its more like that there's 11 trillion versions of him and whenever you do lethal damage the next body in line just comes and replaces it. So a strong enough attack (like with Saitama or AG) would be able to one-shot or rapidly destroy a ton of bodies at once, if not all of them.
Do you think we should make a vote for choosing a theory to be used in the VS Battles? Every single BS VS Thread ends up on lots of theories for his copying but one never seems to be accepted and used in the battle.

when he turns into knight form he mentions "the anesthesics didn't work", meaning the poison gas is likely an anesthesic (sleep manip)

To-do list:

Remove his Centaur Form key and add it with all his other transformations as techniques. Give him Heat Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Large Size (Type 0), Statistics Amplification, Durability Negation via Acid Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation.

I'll do this tomorrow if nobody does. In the meantime, correct anything in here that is possibly wrong, please.

is he ever stated to be human?

i honestly feel he might be pure machine or at least genos tier in cyborgization.

Epiccheev said:
is he ever stated to be human?
i honestly feel he might be pure machine or at least genos tier in cyborgization.
I think Sekingar said he wasn't sure if he was a cyborg or pure machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back