• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least this massacre was more warranted compared to Sweet Mask....just outright slaughtering a bunch of innocence caught in the crossfire

Translated versio is out as well.

Fighting Saitama seems to leave others with this feeling of there's much bigger fish out there, wich can have the positive effect of giving one a huge new goal for improvement, making every regular enemy underwhelming, or can just break your spirit and make you feel like you've hit an indestructible wall you can never break through.

I thought I replied already since it was followed, but thinking about it that was probably on the last general thread. But it got approved of anyways so it all worked out in the end.

So, Sonic and Flash...

You know, I really expected the chapter to either prove or disprove the scaling completely but rather it seems to have left room for interpretation.

As for evidence against it Flash seems to not have been as threatened by the ninjas as Sonic, noting how sluggish they are and not being too fussed while Sonic sought to use a powerful speed amp that even forced him from attacking

As for favourable points, nothing in this chapter really debunked the evidence from the previous one. It was argued that he was holding back because of his friendship but that wasn't either explicitly stated or blatantly implied.

I personally side with an upgrade but would like to hear what others say

I think the current ratings are the best we got so far. But imo something far more concrete, either for or against, will crop up within the next chapters.

Sonic was unable to properly harm one of the ninjas with his physical hits, but was doing quite well when he had a sword. I don't think it's quite clear yet whether or not he's Flashy level, so we should wait it out imo.

I don't think still waiting is very fruitful, especially since the battle here got resolved and now there's no telling when more evidence for or against scaling will come

From the last chapter we had signs of Sonic if not quite at Flash level, still being able to contend to a degree, even withstanding a Flashy kick which Flash was surprised by. It was decided to wait for this chapter to see if he was holding back and now that it is here, there's no proof of that so scaling should be fine.

They are seemingly about to fight the ninja boss in the next chapter, so something more concrete will probably be shown then.

SuperAPM said:
Well, at least this massacre was more warranted compared to Sweet Mask....just outright slaughtering a bunch of innocence caught in the crossfire
do NOT talk garbage about my mans sweet mask. hes my favorite hero

jonathanlighter's picture shows the full body, but isnt really good quality.

the one i proposed isnt a full body render but its of much higher quality so i think we should go with that one.

Uh, dude, might want to have verified Rover's pic with us before applying it.

EDIT: Hold up, why was Rover's image changed to.... that?

no idea. i just changed it because i think we can all agree that the previous one was garbage

It should be likely 7-A, like with everyone else. If it's"at least" feel free to change it to likely.

We're waiting for the manga to cover it first per the other Flashy Flash CRT.

ugh antvasima removed the new images of gouketsu and rover that i uploaded and returned it to the horrendous ones.

DbzDB2 said:
ugh antvasima removed the new images of gouketsu and rover that i uploaded and returned it to the horrendous ones.
You can't use fan art as a page image without the artist's permission.

Qawsedf234 said:
Presumably no since there's no source link.
Okay well according to Qaws it's illegal to use that image of Psykos. I shall remove it.

Not just that image of Psykos, but I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of images we use on the site are fanart that we didnt get permission to use. I guess we have to remove all of it.

I mean, it's not according to me. It's just standard practice to at least source the fan artist who drew the thing. Also you didn't make a CRT for the images either, at least not to my knowledge.

CRT or a Admin okay. Seemingly the only things that don't require a CRT are adding links for stuff and minor wording change (spelling corrections and the like).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back