• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang's student mentioned it in one of the newer webcomic chapters.

I think it was throwing a bomb into a black hole, not destroying a black hole.

Basically, Gyoro Gyoro shoot gravitational waves in Tatsumaki . Should not he have attacks on the speed of light? According to this it should.

I had an idea for a speed calc I don't think I can do myself but one of our members might be able to do.

In this scene where Iaian cuts 4 bullets in half as he is running past them to attack the brainwashed Narinka squad member, the two halves of the bullets don't see to diverge away from each other much at all. Now when a blade splits a bullet into two the halves of the bullet will be deflected away from each other in a "V" based on the edge geometry of the blade they strike, seen here
Forged in Fire Splitting Bullets (S1, E1) History
Forged in Fire Splitting Bullets (S1, E1) History

So my idea is, measure the distance of the split between the two halves of the bullet that has split furthest apart, and use the known edge geometry of a typical Katana to measure how long the bullets halves have been traveling since they were cut into two, based on how far apart from each other they are.

Measure how far Iaian has moved since the bullet was cut into two halves, and then use the timeframe given by measuring the distance both halves have traveled from each other to give us a speed that Iaian was moving at.

P (1)
This bullet appears to have split apart the furthest, so I would use this one for the calc.

By the way does someone can tell me how impressive is Saitama's cracking the moon? i know it not going to upgrade him but i just wonder

To save time, would any mind if I hold out upgrading people until the Goketsu thing is cleared up? I believe it happens next episode and I'm better with one total upgrade than two semi-major ones.

So for Choze

• Scales to all Dragons
  • Scales to Suiryu and Choze
  • Scales to Bang, Bomb, Atomic Samurai, Post-MA Genos, Metal Bat, Darkshine, Flashy Flash, Half Monster Garou, Pig God, Brave Giant, Metal Knight with prep
Did I miss anyone?

Goketsu

• Orochi and GS scale explicitly
  • Elder Centipede will get a possibly rating
  • Does Boros scale or is that to iffy?
I'll edit in any agreed up Goketsu scaling people and make a CRT about this once everything is cleared up.

Could human Garou theoretically scale? since he can hang with Metal Bat.

Base Metal Bat is also>>> Post G4 Genos and could hurt Melzagard and Garou was beating an amped up version of him.

Tetsucabrah said:
Could human Garou theoretically scale? since he can hang with Metal Bat.
I don't think so. At least, not to the MB that would reach the suggested tier. He even stated towards the end that he may no longer be able to parry MB's attacks anymore. Plus later on he was pushed by G4 Genos and two demon level threats. I think once he begins to monsterize he'd scale to 7-B however.

Base Metal Bat is also>>> Post G4 Genos and could hurt Melzagard and Garou was beating an amped up version of him.

PPP and Iaian could also harm Mel. So its not good enough to hard scale in my view.

Peak Human Garou should scale to 7-B since his justification is "Was given a disaster level of Dragon by the hero associatio, which should make him superior to Choze".

Genos deflected his attacks, injured him, and Garou went out of his way to avoid flame cannon hits. He definitely wasn't 7-B at the time of their fight.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Peak Human Garou should scale to 7-B since his justification is "Was given a disaster level of Dragon by the hero associatio, which should make him superior to Choze".
They also state in that page why he was given that rating. He targets heroes and undermines the HA's authority and public opinion. If people think he should scale I'll add him, but I personally don't agree with him scaling.

I don't see why Boros wouldn't, if his subordinates scale to Choze's feat then IMO he should get a "At Least City Level" In base and "Likely Mountain Level, Possibly Much Higher" In his released state.

Qawsedf234 said:
Genos deflected his attacks, injured him, and Garou went out of his way to avoid flame cannon hits. He definitely wasn't 7-B at the time of their fight.
I don't ever remember Genos actually harming Garou besides a little scratch on the cheek and the tree tether trick which didn't hurt Garou but caught him off guard.Garou was out maneuvering and handling Genos with relative ease despite being poisoned and after fighting multiple heros while already injured.A healthy human Garou should easily be able to handle G4 Genos based off G4's interaction with a weakened Garou

Boros should scale above Gouketsu in his sealed state, given that he survived a regular punch from Saitama which one-shot Gouketsu (he even stated after the fight that he couldn't tell if Gouketsu was strong or not, implying the punch was no stronger than usual).

Also I feel like if Elder Centipede gets a 'possibly' rating then Bang and Bomb should too, along with all 'Bang' level characters. Their combination attack completely cancelled out EC's charge and caused him to molt. Bang even implied he could hold off EC if he went all out.

So barring no changes to the Goketsu calc your suggestion for Boros is

Attack Potency: Unknow. At least City level (Far stronger than his subordinates), likely Mountain level (Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days. His power should be comparable to his durability), possibly higher

Durability: Unknow. At least Mountain level, possibly much higher (He survived Saitama's casual punch when Gouketsu was one shot, but the hero's punches are extremely variable in strength depending on the situation. He should be more durable than his subordinates)

The last sentence should be 'He should be far more durable than his subordinates'. Otherwise good

Currently Boros only has two rating. That being Sealed and Meteoric Burst. Dunno what unsealed would be besides like "At least Mountain level, possibly Large Island level", but that would require assuming his unsealed form is comparable to Orochi/GS.

@GyroNutz I'll change it.

I thought his second key was 'unsealed' and meteoric burst was just an amp on top of that.

It is unsealed, but the profile only uses stats under the assumption that he's in his MB form.

I guess having your arm ripped off is better than having your entire body exploded.

Qawsedf234 said:
I don't think so. At least, not to the MB that would reach the suggested tier. He even stated towards the end that he may no longer be able to parry MB's attacks anymore. Plus later on he was pushed by G4 Genos and two demon level threats. I think once he begins to monsterize he'd scale to 7-B however.

PPP and Iaian could also harm Mel. So its not good enough to hard scale in my view.
Garou was severely wounded at that point. In both fights.

PPP and Iaian only really did superficial damage to Melzagard due to his unique body, they couldn't actually hang with him. Bang had to step in to save PPP and deflect his attack.

GyroNutz said:
Melzalgard is treated a lot like a glass cannon tbh
Him getting cut by Iaian reminds me of how Buu got "pierced" by bullets.

It didn't actually hurt him even though it technically ripped through his body.

Is Melzalgard even that strong? Like compared to other Dragons? I thought his threat mostly came from his insane Regenerative abilities?

SuperAPM said:
Is Melzalgard even that strong? Like compared to other Dragons? I thought his threat mostly came from his insane Regenerative abilities?
he partially disintegrated the sky king, who's comparable to the DSK iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back