• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest human ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing about Krillin being the strongest human in Dragon Ball makes me confused of how this wiki shows when compared to Tien. I was wondering if this should be adjusted. Even Toriyama said he's the strongest person.

Krillin had no chances to fight Cell, Tien with his Kihoho was able to stun Cell for while. After that Tien kept training while Krilllin stopped traiing, so Tien one-shots Krillin with a Kikoho.

Which guide book? I want a direct source if that is okay.

Only Manga and Toriyama's word are what i consider canon, with some adjustments I think honestly Krillin might need an upgrade If he is the strongest earthling, then he should be scaled of tien to 5-A or the reverse needs to happen and Tien needs to get scaled down to 5-B Toriyama said himself that krillin is the strongest earthling and that the guide that came with Revival F movie said he was still the strongest human. I dont think personally we should take this with a grain of salt. I think an actual debate needs to be held on this, I think Krillin might have it too tough on the vs wiki. Source:https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/3lxv2m/strongest_human/?st=J0L53LT0&sh=47cfd48e

Tien isn't a alien, he was born on Earth. Gohan isn't half alien that makes no sense, half of his body was born in another planet.

Also why is Tien Large Planet level? Weren't tons of DBZ from around Ginyu's level suppose to be downgraded?

He should be at just Planet level.

Poinciana1971 said:
Tien isn't a alien, he was born on Earth. Gohan isn't half alien that makes no sense, half of his body was born in another planet.
You do understand if u have a parent that is from another race/ethnicity, the children will also be of that race ethnicity?

Why is Tien Large Planet level, he needs to be downgraded. Don't dodge the real question.

Not even answer why your wrong because you'll ignore it too.

The question is who is stronger Tien or Krillin, I explained why Tien is stronger than Krillin but why Krillin is still considered "The strongest Earthling".

The guy who downgraded everything from 5-A to 5-B though Tien was alright.

Tien has 4 tier 4 showings while no other z fighter has as many and I believe the 5-A is arbitrary.

Keep up ur "Im right but u wont acknowledge it" attitude and you'll be banned.

Anything else?

Tien is not a alien, he is just a member of the 3 eye clan, hes human.

Krillin is considered the strongest human cause in 7 years between cell and buu saga he trainning a lot with n18

Did you read my other commet? Doesn't seem like it should I just ban myself? It's clear I'm not wanted.

I was typing my comment before u posted ur second one, stop jumping to conclusions.

Im sorry as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back