• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest HST Verse?

Naruto Round 1 Bleach Round 2 (Only Because on Yhwach)

It's still:

• Naruto > Bleach >>>>>>>>>> OP (In hax)
  • Bleach > Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OP (Powerwise and Bleach is only first due to Yhwach soley)
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.

Naruto's universe illusionary abilities and resistances put it above imo.

Round 2: Bleach

Round 1 depends honestly. Naruto has more individuals in that moon to planet level range but Bleach has more country level individuals. The amount of mountain to island level characters is about the same roughly.

I would say the attack potency evens out on average but the Naruto verse is more consistent in showing more area of effect feats.

Speed is definitely Bleach.

Even if speed is equal it won't save them being as dbz can reck them with a simple barrage of ki blasts with an massive AoE. Yhwach is the only saving grace because of the hax. Though this is just my opinion.

For the first to rounds I can't really say.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Even if speed is equal it won't save them being as dbz can reck them with a simple barrage of ki blasts with an massive AoE. Yhwach is the only saving grace because of the hax.

For the first to rounds I can't really say.
Ki attacks will work against the majority of the verse but may not work against individuals who can reality warp like Yhwach or Hagaromo or intangible characters like Kizaru, Lille Barro or MS Kakashi.

They can't stay like that forever and some characters can just point and kill them so it's not like they know when to go intangible (though I'll admit some do). Plus the fact that they will lose 90% of their forces pretty quickly those who survive half to deal with multiple dbz characters.

Like I said though this is my opinion on them fighting with speed equal and I dont wish to go into a debate especially since speed is unequal so I don't know why anyone is bringing up what happens if speed is equal and it's primarily focused on Bleach Vs Naruto Vs One Piece and dbz is just a bonus round.

LordGriffin1000 said:
They can't stay like that forever and some characters can just point and kill them so it's not like they know when to go intangible (though I'll admit some do). Plus the fact that they will lose 90% of their forces pretty quickly those who survive half to deal with multiple dbz characters.

Like I said though this is my opinion on them fighting with speed equal and I dont wish to go into a debate especially since speed is unequal so I don't know why anyone is bringing up what happens if speed is equal and it's primarily focused on Bleach Vs Naruto Vs One Piece and dbz is just a bonus round.
Ok

1. Bleach. The Elite Sternritter and Yhwach are too much for Naruto and One Piece as of right now.

2. Naruto. They'd literally be spamming nukes everywhere.

3. The HST could take it if they played their cards right. However, since it is all of DBZ, then one of the villains might just destroy the planet for giggles which means a victory for DBZ verse.

In regards to all the rounds, One Piece is still ongoing for at least 10 years so it is a pretty big loose cannon at this point. Each of these rounds can change significantly depending on where Oda takes One Piece. Although, the third might still end with Frieza, Cell, or Buu blowing up the planet.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I really doubt One Piece will progress to the point of sniffing around Bleach's level of hax.

Like I said in the last thread, Oda doesn't give his characters crazy hax as he enjoys limiting them. I seriously doubt we'll see anything remotely close to The Almighty but in 10 years shit could happen, it's just not likely. Or at least I hope so.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I really doubt One Piece will progress to the point of sniffing around Bleach's level of hax.
Pre-Pain arc Naruto would've never been expected to even reach island/ country level. Bleach verse's hax wasn't even that bad until the Elite Sternritter took center stage. I didn't say 10 years... I said At Least 10 years... a LOT can change. Look at Magi as an example.

I mean

Remember whenever people thought Naruto and Bleach would never surpass Yu Yu Hakusho? Time kinda changed that.

There's nothing to really suggest we won't see One Piece follow the same route but only time will tell.

Maybe he means Sub-Rel?

I mean, I do know One Piece could very well become the strongest out of the HST, but I'm just not seeing it in terms of hax.

@Sword

Even the fodderitter have good hax though. The Fear, The Love, The Glutton, The Explode, The Wind, The Zombie, The Yourself etc. Technically, Gremmy isn't even part of the Schutzstaffel.

The elites are just a small part of Bleach's hax. The Balance and The X-axis though.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I mean

Remember whenever people thought Naruto and Bleach would never surpass Yu Yu Hakusho? Time kinda changed that.

There's nothing to really suggest we won't see One Piece follow the same route but only time will tell.
OP kinda already surpasses it due to speed and some hax (Yusuke at his peak is Mach >102)

LOL just imagine your faces in the future when you guys see someone after the momoshiki arc destroying a star or solar system from another dimension. Honestly the only reason i think this gonna happen is because of how important other life forms in the universe and other dimensions is becoming. There has too be some uber stronge guy out there who makes the ninjas look fodder

AstralKing7 said:
LOL just imagine your faces in the future when you guys see someone after the momoshiki arc destroying a star or solar system from another dimension. Honestly the only reason i think this gonna happen is because of how important other life forms in the universe and other dimensions is becoming. There has too be some uber stronge guy out there who makes the ninjas look fodder
Nah, any feat at those levels will be outlier. If Naruto gets bumps, its gonna be in the Hax department.

TheFinalOrder said:
AstralKing7 said:
Nah, any feat at those levels will be outlier. If Naruto gets bumps, its gonna be in the Hax department.
please tell me how its gonna be a outlier lol when we literraly see someone destroy a solar system or a star tho, anything can happen its up to the creator. Look at DBS a universal guy came out of no where and we didnt cosider that outlier. If we consider everything outlier that would just make us look biased towards the authors intentions

Back