• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest HST Verse?

Kepekley23 said:
To be honest, I still uphold the opinion that Sensui should be High 6-A.

I've actually seen Yusuke ranked at Large Country on a few other forums. Imo he should be Large Country.

There is no point of discussin Yusuke CRT. Vs Battle isn't the site that agrees with alot of other that believe YYH should be fairly higher.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Maybe he means Sub-Rel?
I mean, I do know One Piece could very well become the strongest out of the HST, but I'm just not seeing it in terms of hax.

@Sword

Even the fodderitter have good hax though. The Fear, The Love, The Glutton, The Explode, The Wind, The Zombie, The Yourself etc. Technically, Gremmy isn't even part of the Schutzstaffel.

The elites are just a small part of Bleach's hax. The Balance and The X-axis though.
I know... it's just that their hax can be dealt with by both Naruto and One Piece's sides (with the exception of Gremmy who had to off himself). The Elite Sternritter are far worse imo. If you do not know their abilities and rush in blind, you're dead. I.e. Askin drinks too much chakra. Pernida can instakill almost anyone that gets too close. They can all still be beaten, but it is just a LOT harder.

Yeah. Another problem with those guys is that most of them can be one-shot immediately by a stray nuke from Naruto and One Piece. Lol.

I can see star level though. I really doubt people thought Naruto would ever get to even continental level. Also BFF you now jinxed it, Galaxy level Naruto incoming.

When you think about it..Lille Barro can clear a majority if not all of DBZ via his hax if he starts intangible lol.

Frantzy12 said:
When you think about it..Lille Barro can clear a majority if not all of DBZ via his hax if he starts intangible lol.
Well, like I said, if one of the DBZ villains just straight up blows up the planet, then DBZ wins. Otherwise, the HST has plenty of hax that can deal with them.

Not really since he is intangible and made of literal Light..and can also move through dimensions himself lol.He would just them in the head and instantly kill them (except Cell and Buu who can regen).

Huesito88 said:
Who's the most haxed One Piece character?
Big Mom's crew is pretty haxed and so is Doflamingo's. Big Mom pretty much instakills you if you fear death. Cracker can summon infinite biscuit soldiers, each one capable of fodderizing Base, G2, and G3 Luffy. Brulee can apparently mirror attacks back at you, so if she was actually a fighter, she'd be super dangerous. Law is pretty hax. Kuma is really hax as he can repel anything and everything, including attacks and feelings like pain and fatigue; he even repels the air itself and can repel himself to travel, according to him, at light speed. All Logias are intangible so they all qualify for the hax department as well.

Sugar is pretty broken

Moriah can erase targets from existence via stealing their shadow.

Non canon wise there's a dude called Patrick Redfield so essentially ****** up the entire One Piece continuity.

When you think about Bleach possibly becoming the slowest of the HST here, it's pretty strange considering they were the fastest by a large margin before, going up to at least Relativistic.

Too bad it was calc stacking. I may or may not cry when this happens. >_>

Back