• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest fodder for every tier

Bobsican

He/Him
I just think it would be funny to do.

By the way, unlike many categories, fodder are basically the weakest notable character in a verse, which is also why the format is based in just the number of the tier, instead of all the sub tiers, as most of them don´t even have fodder to begin with (except what is in tier 6 and below as those are the main tiers for those, excluding tier 11 as we hardly even ahve characters in there).

Tier 0: None (they are at the very least god tiers or so, no exceptions)

Tier 1: Someone from Suggsverse probably

Tier 2:

Tier 3: No 39: Utopia

Tier 4: No. 39: Utopia

High 5-A: Cosmo

5-A: Knuckle Joe

5-B: Yamcha

Low 5-B: Officio Assassinorum

5-C:

High 6-A: Someone from Bleach probably

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C: Gengar

6-C: Pinkie Pie

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B: Kadabra

High 7-C: The Stone Army

7-C: H.N. Elly

Low 7-C: Spider Ma

8-A: Pikachu

8-B:

High 8-C: DemiDevimo

8-C: Jack Frost (SMT)

9-A:

9-B: Rot Spinne

9-C: BJ

10-A:

10-B: A Pac-Man bootleg

10-C: Bookworm

Tier 11: Monarch of Pointland

>devil

>edgy profile picture

What?

Updated by the way.

I was talking about SMT and then an SMT character gets mentioned. I don't know how you didn't get that.

The assassinorum really is not portrayed as fodder at all in verse, but I guess in comparison to the god tiers you could go with Culexus Assassi for Low 5-B.

Wokistan said:
The assassinorum really is not portrayed as fodder at all in verse, but I guess in comparison to the god tiers you could go with Culexus Assassi for Low 5-B.
5-A >>>>> Low 5-B

I may add more "specific" tiers for those in tier 5 and above if there is a notable amount of fodders to compete in it, however.

Since when was Gengar 'fodder' in-verse? It's one of the strongest non-legendary Pokemon.

Besides, Xatu is probably the strongest non-legendary, non-mega Pokemon on the site.

Bobsican said:
Gengar is, as I´ve heard "high-end" fodder or so.
Compared to legendaries, ig so. But legendaries are simply the high-end of the verse. I'd say first stage Pokemon + those weaker would be the 'fodder' of Pokemon

Utopia and Dark Mist aren't exactly fodder, but other weaker Numbers could beat Toad as well.

They don't seem to have the AP advantage, given how far into High 4-C Mario characters are in base alone

Back