• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't log in this morning to get my way of life criticized by some buff penguin who collects dust in the corner.

Bernkastel wins because C a t s a r e s u p r e m e

also why are people criticizing the way of life of each other ┬░ ^ ┬░

Seriously tho, if Bern vs Nya was fair, and Pres vs Umir was fair, and Umir > Nya, The Presence wins via slight AP advantage

Yobobojojo said:
Seriously tho, if Bern vs Nya was fair, and Pres vs Umir was fair, and Umir > Nya, The Presence wins via slight AP advantage

ABC logic shouldn't be applied, but you have a point.

High 1-A > 1-A

Umr at-Tawil is the 1-A key. If I recall correctly, Umr at-Tawil exists just beyond the First Gate, guarding it, and Nyarlathotep exists inaccessibly in comparison, beyond the Second Gate, far beyond the reach of Umr at-Tawil.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1278081

I think we spoke about it here. It was because Maria was immune to the damage of basically the weakest avatar of Bernkastel, who should be capable of easily defeating Hajun.

Okay this 1-A nonsense is really starting to get on my nerves. 3/4 of the people debating these things have no idea what they're talking about. I'm fixing to get them banned again...honestly.

It was decided that Yatou beats Michael. Hajun is endlessly above Yatou. That tells me that Maria and Bern's weakest avatars are greater than Michael. Pardon my language but that is '''supreme''' bullshit.

If 1-A battles are dependant upon just power basically, and Bern's avatar according to DarkLK is inaccessibly above other 1-A characters in the same manner that Hajun is to Tenma Yatou and the same manner that Umr at-Tawil is to Hypnos, and said avatar is incapable of hurting Maria at her strongest, then I don't really see the complication here.

Bernkastel looks like a baseline 1-A, judging by her profile.

The presence is a 1-A that vastly dwarfs both Michael and Lucifer.

So... Pretty cut and dry.

Same goes for the Masadaverse pages. The explanations are kinda crap.

We should probably fix them then and come back here.

Back