• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Disney Character Vs Strongest Warner Bros Character (no comics)

Bobsican

He/Him
Speed equalized

Sora

Maxwell

Sora_03_KHIII.png
Maxwell_Scribblenauts.png

Last edited:
Something something it's not passive, and even then he'd have to come up with a way to incap temporarily as fate manip and high-godly regen restrict most viable options.

Something something it's not passive, and even then he'd have to come up with a way to incap temporarily as fate manip and high-godly regen restrict most viable options.
He has infinite attack speed, and even if that's negated by the equalized speed he's still a genius, so he should be able to come up with effective ways quickly

Last edited:
Eh, that's only with the 2-A thing in the first place going by the page, so that wouldn't necessarily apply.

nah, maxwell just gives sora adjectives like "slow" or "weak" or "immobile" or "dead".
And I don't think Sora can avoid conceptual manipulation.

I'd give it to Sora. It seems like 90% of Max's stuff comes from his Concept Manip, and most of the things that wouldn't be used directly on Sora, Sora has seen in some way, shape or form, and in most of those cases has fought against, and circumvented, directly. If he started spawning Anti-Monitor's or other High Tiered DC characters, that could become a issue, but is that in character?

I'd give it to Sora. It seems like 90% of Max's stuff comes from his Concept Manip, and most of the things that wouldn't be used directly on Sora, Sora has seen in some way, shape or form, and in most of those cases has fought against, and circumvented, directly. If he started spawning Anti-Monitor's or other High Tiered DC characters, that could become a issue, but is that in character?
He is kind of a comic nerd and does it often, might be a necro but I wanna revive this

May as well mention Sora's fate manip basically removing some wincons
It's a passive that for our purposes basically removes permanent incap/death as a viable option.

May as well mention Sora's fate manip basically removing some wincons
It's a passive that for our purposes basically removes permanent incap/death as a viable option.
Maxwell can just make him friendly then or he can just make him weak and slow or he can make him dumb or he can make him blind and deaf lol and remember if max just spawns 2-A anti monitors every second non stop that should also deal with sora

Sora resists Power Null (on a concept type 1 scale), and can also quickly immobilize him with Aero magic.

Uh... type 1 is above type 2, it won't work out of that.
OH that makes more sense lmao. Hmm this changes a lot of things since most of adjectives comes from conceptual manipulation this became harder for maxwell. I can still see him winning with anti monitors what san sora do against tons of 2-A anti monitors attacking him?

Expect they will keep spawning with some of them most likely having adjectives like omnipotent and immortal, if that doesnt work then I don't see anything max can do that sora won't resist

Sora can negate the relevant immortalities here.

The Omnipotent adjective wouldn't be too effective here as basically all of Sora's attacks harm in a type 1 concept scale out of being directly tied to the light of his heart, and such adjective would be tied to a type 2 concept here looking at how this going.

That said, Sora doesn't have infinite stamina, but at the same time he can also teleport around, so Maxwell can't just leave all the work for them either.

Maxwell can turn invisible and pretty sure has enough durability to survive hits from sora. Either sora basically resists everything and wins or maxwell does what he does best and just spawns random shit overwhelming sora

Well, temporal incap is a wincon going by SBA, it just has to last for at least a day.

I mean, he can do something more indirect, he's not an abstract being physically speaking and all.

I mean, he can do something more indirect, he's not an abstract being physically speaking and all.
Does sora resist death hax? I can see maxwell maybe spawning death and killing him that way? Or does he resist it because of his bs manip

Back