• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Goofy ahh match

Speed equalized, Sora is at 2-B

Yhwach

Sora

YhwachBase3.png
Sora_%28KHII%29_%28Art%29.png

Sora's main hax requires dealing significant damage on the target, which Yhwach can seemingly evade with some of his abilities.
I'd remind that Sora is physically 3-D, the AP and other stats are what are 4-D.

The KHII one, by SBA it's the strongest, which'd be that one.

Idk, Yhwah cannot absorb Sora because he is not strong enough to eat his "heart", cannot break his keyblade and Kari fatehax makes almighty a joke.What else he can do here?

Well, Sora's fate stuff is only usable to prevent permanent death or incap on his side, Yhwach can still use it for himself defensively.

I'd think so.
Do I have to specify in the OP?
Yeah with the schrifts he could figure away to seal away sora or like many other options. With gremmy clones his powers would be amped to the point that he could theoretically do anything. The yourself can allow him to turn into sora with his powers, equipment and memories.

Sora negates sealing, and the rest maybe wouldn't work as we're dealing with a 4-D character on stats, NLFs and all of that.

Sora negates sealing, and the rest maybe wouldn't work as we're dealing with a 4-D character on stats, NLFs and all of that.
But with clones his abilities will increase exponentially it’s possible that the sealing and bfr would surpass his resistance. I thought Yhwach was 4d or only his almighty is? Yhwach wincons unlimited clones with the visionary and eventually getting enough power to bypass sora sealing resistance, plus RE and the miracle which makes the impossible possible he could find a way to beat sora.

But with clones his abilities will increase exponentially it’s possible that the sealing and bfr would surpass his resistance. I thought Yhwach was 4d or only his almighty is? Yhwach wincons unlimited clones with the visionary and eventually getting enough power to bypass sora sealing resistance, plus RE and the miracle which makes the impossible possible he could find a way to beat sora.
We usually stick to what was demonstrated and don't just presume that there is no upper limit, so would 2-B levels of power be something that can be copied with The Yourself for our purposes since Loyd Lloyd is only up to Large Country level+ even if Yhwach would be superior? Gremmy's profile doesn't mention any more than 6 clones, so where do unlimited clones come from? Did Yhwach do something like that? I'd also like to add that Sora has abilities that are 6D like for example what Second Chance and Once More do for his durability.

Last edited:
We usually stick to what was demonstrated and don't just presume that there is no upper limit, so would 2-B levels of power be something that can be copied with The Yourself for our purposes since Loyd Lloyd is only up to Large Country level+ even if Yhwach would be superior? Gremmy's profile doesn't mention any more than 6 clones, so where do unlimited clones come from? Did Yhwach do something like that? I'd also like to add that Sora has abilities that are 6D like for example what Second Chance and Once More do for his durability.
No one said gremmy’s limit is 6 clones all it does is amp his imagination powers. Maybe he could at least mimic his memories and see a way to be beat sora. The Miracle helps a lot here since it make beating sora possible(it makes the impossible possible)

No one said gremmy’s limit is 6 clones all it does is amp his imagination powers. Maybe he could at least mimic his memories and see a way to be beat sora. The Miracle helps a lot here since it make beating sora possible(it makes the impossible possible)
Gremmy has never stated to have an upper limit to his clones, although it takes time to set them up
Gremmy's profile seems to use 6 as a maximum though since multiplying it by 6 is the justification for his High 6-A rating and it doesn't mention anything about it potentially getting any higher than that. We generally don't take the lack of a statement for an upper limit as evidence for there indeed not being one as far as I'm aware and due to the existence of No Limits Fallacies we aren't inclined to assume that there aren't any upper limits either. I'm not sure how The Miracle would interact with Sora, so that depends on its feats and the limitations regarding how it works since for example I'd imagine that making the impossible possible doesn't automatically mean that you will actually successfully do it due to failure not being excluded as a possibility and Gerard got killed by Yhwach according to the Bleach Wiki.

Gremmy's profile seems to use 6 as a maximum though since multiplying it by 6 is the justification for his High 6-A rating and it doesn't mention anything about it potentially getting any higher than that. We generally don't take the lack of a statement for an upper limit as evidence for there indeed not being one as far as I'm aware and due to the existence of No Limits Fallacies we aren't inclined to assume that there aren't any upper limits either. I'm not sure how The Miracle would interact with Sora, so that depends on its feats and the limitations regarding how it works since for example I'd imagine that making the impossible possible doesn't automatically mean that you will actually successfully do it due to failure not being excluded as a possibility and Gerard got killed by Yhwach according to the Bleach Wiki.
Gerard got absorbed by Yhwach. Yeah but it’s not a stated limit he could theoretically keep making clones. The things is that we don’t know if Gremmy could make more so we could give the benefit of the doubt if not Yhwach is like millions of times stronger than Gremmy so he could just make more clones. But the miracle could make defeating sora possible I mean that’s how it works word for word on the profile. The more impossible it is the more the miracle will make it happen.

I don't have to explain that exponential raises in power are still infinesimally smaller compared to tier 2 stuff by definition.
And we generally cap that kind of stuff up to what it has shown, for example, Culexus Assassins are infamous for their passive hax being stronger the stronger the opponent is, yet we apply a cap of that to about 1-A as that's the potential extent shown, anything higher would just be immune by being beyond the shown capability for the sake of NLFs.

Gerard got absorbed by Yhwach. Yeah but it’s not a stated limit he could theoretically keep making clones. The things is that we don’t know if Gremmy could make more so we could give the benefit of the doubt if not Yhwach is like millions of times stronger than Gremmy so he could just make more clones. But the miracle could make defeating sora possible I mean that’s how it works word for word on the profile. The more impossible it is the more the miracle will make it happen.
If the profile didn't give the benefit of the doubt, then I won't give it either and if the profile should give the benefit of the doubt, then it needs to be revised accordingly instead of the topic just being discussed in a Versus Thread. Yhwach being superior seems intuitive though how exactly that manifests with The Visionary is a different matter. Like would being twice as strong mean twice as many clones in the sense of it scaling linearly or does strength itself even particularly matter here? Hax and abilities that have nothing to do with energy or physical strength don't necessarily scale with Attack Potency after all. The details regarding what making the impossible possible would entail in this case would be pretty relevant. There are matters like the conditions needed or how exactly it is being used and if something impossible is made possible, then how much effort will be needed to succeed after that and what are the chances? The Bleach Wiki words it as Gerard being killed and the image at the end of the plot section of Gerard's page there is pretty convincing, so if anything is wrong with that, you can blame the ones responsible for it. There is also the fact that The Miracle doesn't seem to outright solve all problems the user faces since otherwise Gerard could probably have avoided the Absorption and even give Yhwach what he wanted to get from the Absorption without creating any issues for him and The Miracle could have just immediately won that entire war without any complications.

Last edited:
If the profile didn't give the benefit of the doubt, then I won't give it either and if the profile should give the benefit of the doubt, then it needs to be revised accordingly instead of the topic just being discussed in a Versus Thread. Yhwach being superior seems intuitive though how exactly that manifests with The Visionary is a different matter. Like would being twice as strong mean twice as many clones in the sense of it scaling linearly or does strength itself even particularly matter here? Hax and abilities that have nothing to do with energy or physical strength don't necessarily scale with Attack Potency after all. The details regarding what making the impossible possible would entail in this case would be pretty relevant. There are matters like the conditions needed or how exactly it is being used and if something impossible is made possible, then how much effort will be needed to succeed after that and what are the chances? The Bleach Wiki words it as Gerard being killed and the image at the end of the plot section of Gerard's page there is pretty convincing, so if anything is wrong with that, you can blame the ones responsible for it. There is also the fact that The Miracle doesn't seem to outright solve all problems the user faces since otherwise Gerard could probably have avoided the Absorption and even give Yhwach what he wanted to get from the Absorption without creating any issues for him and The Miracle could have just immediately won that entire war without any complications.
Still it's not confirmed to be the limit of clones like boruto so that limit is non-existant. Yeah, but he was absorbed by asuhwelin Yhwach was just taking part of his soul back. But I thought the soul king was 4d and yhwach absorbed him so shouldn't he be 4d too? I am not sure what yhwach can do here try getting the bleach supporters.

Still it's not confirmed to be the limit of clones like boruto so that limit is non-existant. Yeah, but he was absorbed by asuhwelin Yhwach was just taking part of his soul back. But I thought the soul king was 4d and yhwach absorbed him so shouldn't he be 4d too? I am not sure what yhwach can do here try getting the bleach supporters.
We are considering feats and statements and based on our standards that would be the practical limit we use for the purposes of our debates. No limits is simply not something we do, so don't even try continuing using that argument if you actually understand that. The lack of confirmation of a limit does pretty much nothing here due to the reasons that were previously mentioned already. I'm not too familiar with the details but in the end Yhwach was defeated, so clearly The Miracle isn't supposed to be something that can always do anything that is needed or would be useful and is something that has in fact limits or things that can cause it trouble. I don't know much about how it would be for Yhwach's hax but his physical strength and Attack Potency is 3D which you should be able to tell by looking at his profile and even the difference between one and two universes cannot be bridged with multipliers or repeated finite increases.

"Because the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A." (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System#Notes)

Due to this particular aspect of the Tiering System no stacking or multiplying of his already existing power is ever going to reach Sora's 2-B since Yhwach is starting with High 4-C.

Last edited:
3d vs 4d begone thread

also there's a 0% chance yhwach will use his shrifts as he literally never used them

even then Sora fatehax and high-godly also seem to nope everything yhwach can do

• High-Godly type 8 Immortality
  • Passive 6-D Fate Manip that prevents permanent death or incap
  • Type 1 Concept and Type 2 Info EE (Requires inflicting significant damage by more conventional means first)
  • Mid-Godly Regen Negation (If that fails the opponent just reforms in a -1-A (deep in 11-C) structure, or in other words is inherently BFR'd)

He'd have to inflict significant damage first, that's a limitation within his capabilities.

He'd have to inflict significant damage first, that's a limitation within his capabilities.
Which im sure he can just do that due to him having higher AP than Yhwach Dura can handle,once that happened Yhwach cant survive as the level of EE of Hearts beyond something that neither Almighty or The M can handle

Back