• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest characters for their tier.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
As the title suggests put down the name of the character you believe is strongest for their respective tier.

To give an example you can put what character is the strongest for 7-C or all of tier 7 if you would like.

Saying they are the strongest doesn't necessarily mean you think he beats everyone on the tier but at the very least think he can beat more of the other guys in the same tier or even above.

To get the ball rolling

QuickSilver:Fastest (i've seen) Tier 9 and can ignore dura

Pikachu:paralysis shuts down most opponents and the other are done in by his statistics amplification or speed.

Wally West:Same reason as QuickSilver but to a greater degree.

Arceus:He's got the Speed,Power,Knowledge and more importantly hax to even give 2-B's a run for their money.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aiba was the strongest Tier 10 character. Athlete level Attack Potency, Massively FTL+ speed and Unknown but possibly Town level durability. He even has some hax like invisibility.

Star Butterfly is one of the strongest Tier 9/8 characters, her hax is crazy good and her spells are potent. She suffers from horrible speed (though I may have feats that would upgrade her to Subsonic). Mina Loveberry has the potential to be a stronger Tier 8 character but we don't know enough yet.

Kirby is not only on a very high end of 4-A, but his good speed and versatility makes him one of the thoughest of the Tier.

Probably Shiba Tatsuya for 7-B due to durability-ignoring erasure-type haxx attack combined with distance-and-obstacle-ignoring eye powers and potentially relativistic reflexes.

For tier 8 I would Misogi kumagawa:

Akuto Sai for 1-tier is who I choose.

Just look at his powers and abilities:

Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Nigh-Omniscience, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, locally restricted Omnipresence, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Text Manipulation, Creation, Destruction, Durability Negation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Immortality (Type 4, Type 8 - The Law of Identity doesn't allow his death), Magic, Physics Manipulation, Soul Manipulation | All prior abilities possibly to greater extent, Causality Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Acausality

Reimu would be pretty strong for the tier 6, being able to survive nearly (I don't know much about that tier) all attack of her own tier. Then again, all of Touhou is of the higher rank in that.

I agree with the OP when saying Arceus is the strongest 2-C guy around, at least from what I know.

Maybe Bill Cipher is the strongest Tier 11? Then again, as what Sir Ovens said, Gomez is also a very strong Tier 11 character...

strongest tier 5 character? Im curious because it's one of the tiers with more characters. Also, YVHV (?) is probably the strongest 2-A

PaChi2 said:
strongest tier 5 character? Im curious because it's one of the tiers with more characters.

IF a future upgrade goes through, Chase Young would have a chance at it. Planetary range+ (He created a fire ball larger than the Earth and Moon), Large Planet level AP. With gear he gains

Interdimensional BFR, Memory Manipulation, Speed of Light movement (temporarily), Nigh-Omniscience, Size Manipulation, Power Negation and Reversal, Elemental Manipulation, Universal (possibly) teleportation, Age Manipulation, Time Travel, Non-Corporeal, Emotion Manipulation, Flight and the list jut goes on. If he's not the strongest, then he's pretty up there.

Wouldn't that Kuroha chick be the best Tier 7? I mean Higher Dimensional black holes is something even most Tier 4's & 3's don't have.....

I mean...682 is tier 8 with the potential to be at least tier 4, plus he essentially cant be killed by anything below tier 2 (Low-Godly Regen, Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, Non-Corporeal, Acausal, etc...)

kumagawa is in tier 8 he can erase anything he wants out of existance even his own death i don't think anyone in tier 8 is beating him

For tier 3-A I say Seiya, Megaman.EXE, Jesmon and Alphamon. Those 4 are pretty much the kings of this tier. Although Alphamon maybe the strongest(Bias of course)

Taveren3 said:
kumagawa is in tier 8 he can erase anything he wants out of existance even his own death i don't think anyone in tier 8 is beating him
Kumagawa is too op, He even erased his own aura which is a part of his soul.

ProjectEmrys said:
But Funny is faster though... Like, MFTL+. Kumagawa gets lolstomped before he can even blink. I think given Funny's abilities and the nature of Stands, he is like the strongest Tier 8 ever.

Also, most JoJo characters are just OP in general. Like what Tier 8 has MFTL+ Speeds anyway?

Sir Ovens said:
ProjectEmrys said:
But Funny is faster though... Like, MFTL+. Kumagawa gets lolstomped before he can even blink. I think given Funny's abilities and the nature of Stands, he is like the strongest Tier 8 ever.
Also, most JoJo characters are just OP in general. Like what Tier 8 has MFTL+ Speeds anyway?
That is the thing, he can just undo his speed, and he can't be killed permanantly because of his All Fiction automatically activates when he dies. And no he is not faster, he can make the time it take for him to attack Funny into nothing, So he can be instantenous

He gets taken out, All fiction activates and then the dog loses all his senses and then gets impaled by a gigantic screw

Pfft. He gets thrown into space at MFTL+ speeds. Then the episode ends. He ain't coming back from that lol. Btw, I'm joking. Even without Misogi's hax, he's a higher tier.

Well, as I think nome said it, the strongest 3-A, imo, is the supercat from Disney aka Chaos, even above seiya and those guys.

The real cal howard said:
They both get blitzed by Underdog =3
Well... I guess I was wrong, there is someone faster than Funny. However I think I should mention that Funny can't die, his Stand will just transfer to a Funny from another timeline and that one will replace the one that died.

The real cal howard said:
Pfft. He gets thrown into space at MFTL+ speeds. Then the episode ends. He ain't coming back from that lol. Btw, I'm joking. Even without Misogi's hax, he's a higher tier.
He is coming back from that believe me, he can make it so the fact the fact that he was thrown into space into nothing and is back where he stood.

He is coming back from that believe me, he can make it so the fact the fact that he was thrown into space into nothing and is back where he stood.

he gets one shotted by Yhwach

I think another good character that's strong in Tier 7 would be Kenshiro from HnK.

Guy is like the strongest user of his home fighting style, has adapted to and even used (or at least learned) the many fighting styles of those he's fought in his life and those same fighting styles plus his normal one can bypass durability (meaning he can f a person up in so many ways), negate Regenerationn and has good regen of his own, possess a form of precog that allows him to foresee any move his opponent may throw at him including ones that could have killed him, can go intangible and atomize someone by just passing through them.....seriously this guy is seriously packed up with many things for being a High 7-C+ character. Hell he even fought a 7-A character (cough Natsu cough) and won due to his abilities.

Cross I would have agreed had I not known what tier Mordecai and Rigby were in.

FTL movement and powerful hax one of which is reality warping,for a 7-C thats nuts.

Back