• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest character that Hercules (Disney) can defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Disney Hercules is very hard to get a good match with as his AP/Dura and Speed is very, very far apart.

R1 Hercules only with a sword, bow and arrows. He can go melee if he chooses.

R2 Hercules mounted on Pegasus.

Actually now that you kind of brought him up, doesn't his AP seem weird? Like is collapsing a mountain really grants someone Mountain level AP? The speed, i have no idea why he's like that since i don't recall him being of that speed. Peak to Superhuman at the most, i can see. Faster than Eye/Subsonic, no freaking clue how someone got that.

Then again, it's been such a long time since i last saw that movie.

Well he is fast enough to have to drill himself down to the ground til only his head pokes out, just to stop himself from running. Dunno how fast that is though.

Yeah, kinda iffy as well on mountain but yeah. I know little on how to scale attacks so yeah.

I know that Pegasus is probably atleast Hypersonic though, since he flew from Olympus to ground in less than 5 seconds, including making random turns in the air before landing.

Anyway, thoughts?

Fair enough. That might be Superhuman or something, who knows.

The feat does really look iffy. I was considering making a thread about Herc's boy (that sounded really weird) but i'll leave him alone for now.

I have no idea. The way he is now is that he could fight that's not higher than 7-A but he'd get blitzed by those faster than Subsonic. So it just depends on who he can hold out to, let alone not get messed up by alot of fast hitting attacks.

So.....yeah/

Oh. Well that's a bummer. I guess I'll just make a thread in Gen. regarding his iffy stats then.

Thank for replying.

Yeah, i'm like really iffy about his stats. For all i know that feat could be like Town level but that's just me. Hell i'm actually kind of iffy on his father's page too. Also, did you know we had a Disney Hades page here too? Quite the surprise.

No problem.

Looking at Zeus' page. What.

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System - This I can take somehow since he did draw Herc in the sky with stars

Durability: Multi-Solar System - I can't remember him tanking anything

Speed: FTL - Not really, else, Herc would be FTL as well considering he reacted to the titans' movement as well. The same ones who caught Zeus and the other gods. Maybe travel speed.

Range: Multi-star+ - I can go with Solar System+ or Multi-Solar if there is such a tier given his drawing of Herc.

Lifting Strength: Stellar+ - Stellar+ chunk of rock confirmed, it held Zeus in place.

Striking Strength: Class XPJ+ - Not buying it since his bolts bounce on the titans. If he had that much force, he could've went down there and hit them himself.

Hades having a profile is actually a surprise, I agree. Considering some verses in VSB don't even have 5 main characters with profiles, that's actually quite an achievement for him.

Wow. Hades' stats actually look somewhat believable, maybe a bit higher than what it should be, but yeah.

I'm wanting to rewatch the movie first. It's downloading at the moment.

I'm gonna make one for Zeus maybe later. Yeah.

Gemmysaur said:
I'm wanting to rewatch the movie first. It's downloading at the moment.
I'm gonna make one for Zeus maybe later. Yeah.
Oh nice.

Good. Cause Antvasima has mentioned many times to me that Zeus ability to move stars only seems to relate to his ability and may very well not translate to what he can physically actually do. However, i did got something from the Disney Wiki. It's said the only ones who rival or surpass Hercs in power are his father Zeus and Genie from Alladin.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh nice.

Good. Cause Antvasima has mentioned many times to me that Zeus ability to move stars only seems to relate to his ability and may very well not translate to what he can physically actually do. However, i did got something from the Disney Wiki. It's said the only ones who rival or surpass Hercs in power are his father Zeus and Genie from Alladin.
I kinda agree with Disney Wiki who's above who, but I'd put Fantasia's Chernobog above Herc as well.

Some others of note that could probably take Herc are Dragon Form Maleficent, Elsa, Trident-amped Ursula (via smarts), Glitching Turbo (if verses are equalized), and Composite Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back