• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 33

Won't let this serie of threads die.

Continued from here.

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A: Character from Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B: The Numidium

Tier 1-B: Enlil (I/O)

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C: Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier Low 1-C: The Numidium

Tier High 2-A: YHVH

Tier 2-A: Character from Shin Megami Tensei

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Magnus the Red (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 2-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A: Reinhard Heydrich or Yakou Madara

Tier 3-B: Xue Ying

Tier 3-C: ??? (Speed Equalized) Ultra Arkadimo (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 4-A: The Emperor of Mankind

Tier 4-B: The Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized) ATLAS Interface (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier Low 4-C: Dark Samus/Xue Ying

Tier High 5-A: Ahzek Ahrima

Tier 5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms)

Tier 5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 5-B: Susano'o

Tier 5-C: Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 6-A: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei) (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 6-A: Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Tier High 6-B: Tenma Akuro

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity)

Tier Low 6-B: Pre-Central Fiction Hazama

Tier High 6-C: Mukuro Hoshimiya

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity

Tier 7-A: Habaki Sakagami

Tier 7-B: Habaki Sakagami

Tier Low 7-B: Pre-Chrono Phantasma Noel Vermillio

Tier High 7-C: True Dark Genie

Tier 7-C: Hiiragi Seijuurou

Tier Low 7-C: Altair (Re:Creators) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-A: Oracle

Tier 8-B: Code Embryo Es

Tier High 8-C: The Dunwich Horror

Tier 8-C: Culexus Assassi

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto

Tier 9-B: Base Enlil (I/O)

Tier 9-C: Ban Midou

Tier 10-A: Yogiri Takatou

Tier 10-B: Little Treasure

Tier 10-C: Culaina

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: SCP-2747

Tier Unknown: Majestic Presence

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Removed Digimo from 2-A because of basically all of the 2-A of the verse getting upgraded to 1-C

Removed Yuuki Kagurazaka from High 3-A because of him being beated by Meltlilith

Removed Scio from 6-C because of her being completly demolished by D&D's 6-Cs

Removed Bard from 3-B because of his downgrade to 4-C, possibly High 4-C

Removed Cthulhu from High 5-A as he literally got nothing on Ahzek Ahriman and gets haxed to death casually

Removed Alphamo from 3-C because of his lost of the 3-C key

Added Culaina to 10-C because of her having 4-D though based hax, which is vastly above anything in the tier, while she also resists Cueball's passive hax by not being bound by the conventional laws of the universe

Another few things

Yogiri Takatou now resists Casuality Manipulationg and Istant Death works on a 2-B level, so he stomps Giorno Giovanna, but there may be other contestants to the 10-A spot, so i won't add him just yet

I think Odin (Fortissimo) would be able to defeat Ultra Arkadimo because iirc he has 4-D abilities, but i am not sure about it

Jin Kisaragi may be able to De-Throne Altair for the Low 7-C spot

Berserker (Arjuna Alter) is by far the stronger Nasuverse's High 3-A (With Meltlilith having already beaten the previus holder of the spot), because of being composed of 33 million gods and having a button of conceptual abilities as a result, so he VERY likely takes the High 3-A spot

Except Vivec's first move vs Azura was using CHIM and he has always been liberal with it, plus he doesn't even need it to beat Caine.

@Setsuna

Only time will tell if Jin will get downgraded

Also can Xue bypass Theodore being beyond the laws of casuality ?

@Light

He resists the Phenomenon Intervention of the Takamagahara System, so his resistances are 4-D

Also his soul manipulation and regen negation are 4-D

@Weekly

I don't think Jin can bypass type 3 acausality, but how exactly would Zilean beat him ?

Hecking 33 threads. How long has this been going?

Also you forgot to post the entire Key of Jin in Remix Heart key:

At least Low 7-C, likely 7-A, higher with Power of Order. Low 5-B with Yukianesa

Can Jin do anything about simply being bombed to death by Zil? He has no regen and with Zil's power to control time and its concept to an extent he can prevent time from beinging him back.Jin has no resistance to precog so his every move would be seen by Zil ahead of time.

@RM97

not how the Power of Order works, it's not a linear stat boost, it's a reactinary power that makes you equal in statistics to your opponent

@Rocket

I suppose Precog + attacks spamming would work, so he wins against Jin, but i think he would get stomped by Altair

@Overlord..er I wont say so. He massively outranges her. Sure if he comes in range he would likely get beaten but it is mostly inconclusive considering he can attack from another time altoegther without being in danger himself.

Extended melee range physically, hundreds of meters with her swords and Holopsicon movements, Multiversal with Teleportation (Can teleport into other universes or through infinite space

I dont see universal range, she has multiversal teleportation but that is not very useful in fighting him without being able to teleport across time.

• Power of Order: A manifestation of the world's natural order which is given to individuals to assist in countering something that disturbs the order. It allows the user to dispel Phenomena Intervention and ward off even the Immortal Breaker with ease. Jin's Power of Order is to oppose the Black Beast, constantly raising his power in order to stop it. Additionally, it allows him to will individuals into existence, if only for brief periods.
Yes that constantly raises his powers which is why the key states that POO starts with Likely 7-A and higher. But ill ask this, has POO shown to be passive even in Low 7-C key? Has Jin in Low 7-C key resisted 4D haxes?

@Rocker

Yeah, I misread that part....

>Without being able to teleport across time

She has teleportation and also Dimensional Travel, but idk if it would be enough

And Zilean still doesnt have ways to counter fatehax and plothax

EmperorDoom25 said:
@Rocker
Yeah, I misread that part....

>Without being able to teleport across time

She has teleportation and also Dimensional Travel, but idk if it would be enough

And Zilean still doesnt have ways to counter fatehax and plothax
Teleportation and dimensional travel is not time travel.

for fate hax he is acausal type 4, for plot hax..well that is true. But idk how well it works.

@rocker she did Teleport across Time tho. She went to Kanoya's Universe which is set in 22nd Century and BFR'd him to the Re:C universe. Plus she has resistance to BFR since she resisted the Universe's attempts to throw her out and even if somehow she gets BFR'd across time, another manifestation would just take her place.

Also both her Passive Causality and Plot hax works on Type 4 Acausals

RM97 said:
@rocker she did Teleport across Time tho. She went to Kanoya's Universe which is set in 22nd Century and BFR'd him to the Re:C universe. Plus she has resistance to BFR since she resisted the Universe's attempts to throw her out and even if somehow she gets BFR'd across time, another manifestation would just take her place.
yeah because it is set in that century that is not time travel that is just dimensional travel.

she wont be BFRed across time she would be BFRed outside of time itself.

yeah because it is set in that century that is not time travel that is just diemsional travel.
she wont be BFRed across time she would be BFRed outside of time itself.

Funny thing is that she transceded the Causality of the entire multiverse so BFRing outside of Time itself wont matter considering that won't incap her and she has a 2-B range teleportation. But let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say that she gets BFRd. How is that stopping her concept spread across 2-C scale from manifesting again? How is BFR even working in the first place if her passive plot and causality would just prevent it?

RM97 said:
Funny thing is that she transceded the Causality of the entire multiverse so BFRing outside of Time itself wont matter considering that won't incap her and she has a 2-B range teleportation. But let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say that she gets BFRd. How is that stopping her concept spread across 2-C scale from manifesting again? How is BFR even working in the first place if her passive plot and causality would just prevent it?
well if you reread I never actually said that zilean could BFR her. You are the person that brought it up. I just explained how his BFR worked. Also she can do all this as a Low 7-C? 2-B range tp does not help you to stop being BFRed outside of time btw. You are not bieng BFRed to another universe or to another dimension, you are being BFRed outside of time and space itself. essentially time is stopped. She has no resistance to time manip on her page.

In fact he can just freeze her in time for as long as he wants..she has no resistance to that.

@RM97

He's not posssibly 7-A via Power of Order, he's possbily 7-A via being strong enought to kill Mai Natsume, who's "Low 7-C, possibly 7-A"

and no, the Power of Order wasn't helping him, it only activates when facing someone that threatens the world

also, the Power of Oder is not Jin's power, it's actually a 2-A force that helps a selects few individuals, so it's effects are always the same

she has multiversal teleportation but that is not very useful in fighting him without being able to teleport across time.

I assumed you were talking about BFR but its cool.

Yes She can do all of these as a Low 7-C.

Again that still does not answer how is BFR outside of time and space itself helping him when he is BFRing only just the Physical Image of Altair and she can manifest from the concept itself present on a 2-C level. It also still also does not answer how BFR is going to work in the first place if there is a Passive 4D causality and plot manip that works of Type 4 Acausals helping her out.

Yes she has no resistance to time manip on her page but it is insignificant here since the Altair Zilean is fighting is just a physical image or manifestation of the Concept present on 2-C scale. Not only that but Zilean neither has Non-Physical Interaction on an Abstract level neither Conceptual Manipulation. So really dont see how Zil even wins or incons if he cant even interact with her

Back