• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 33

Yes She can do all of these as a Low 7-C.

well she is pretty insane.

Again that still does not answer how is BFR outside of time and space itself helping him when he is BFRing only just the Physical Image of Altair and she can manifest from the concept itself present on a 2-C level. It also still also does not answer how BFR is going to work in the first place if there is a Passive 4D causality and plot manip that works of Type 4 Acausals helping her out.

Well, like I said the BFR was not an argument. I was just explaining how it works.

Yes she has no resistance to time manip on her page but it is insignificant here since the Altair Zilean is fighting is just a physical image or manifestation of the Concept present on 2-C scale. Not only that but Zilean neither has Non-Physical Interaction on an Abstract level neither Conceptual Manipulation. So really dont see how Zil even wins or incons if he cant even interact with her

He manipulates time on a conceptual level though. Yeah she has ways of coming back I guess. Honestly my knowledge on hgh level hax is low asf I a not used to knowing such a haxxed character so when it comes to causality stuff. I cant really give any proper answers. But her low fighting range still means she has no way of putting him down either. Hence the incon.

She has multiple ways of taking him down and that does not even require any range. For example, Power Mimicry, Cloning which would allow her to clone Zilean and make the clone fight for her, Her Concept Hax, Her Plot Manip, etc

RM97 said:
She has multiple ways of taking him down and that does not even require any range. For example, Power Mimicry, Cloning which would allow her to clone Zilean and make the clone fight for her, Her Concept Hax, Her Plot Manip, etc
power mimicry has to show range though. so would cloning. so would all her hax.

Rocker1189 said:
RM97 said:
power mimicry has to show range though. so would cloning. so would all her hax.
It doesn't. She just sees and mimics as well as clones. Her concept hax is literally just her impaling herself with her Sword or Spear that automatically absorbs and overwrites the target's concept. It doesn't even require any range since the target gets seemingly erased but his or her concept gets completely absorbed by Altair. Its not like Zilean is at 2-A distance away where Altair can't even reach or affect him. He's Omnipresent across the Universe's Space and Time. Thats as good as shooting yourself in the foot for him.

RM97 said:
It doesn't. She just sees and mimics as well as clones. Her concept hax is literally just her impaling herself with her Sword or Spear that automatically absorbs and overwrites the target's concept. Its not like Zilean is at 2-A distance away where Altair can't even reach or affect him. He's Omnipresent across the Universe's Space and Time. Thats as good as shooting yourself in the foot for him.
I am assuming that her sight range is not universal+? Yeah but it is not like he cant choose to not be in a place? He is not literally visible across space and time. His mind is and so are his abilities. But not his body.

Rocker1189 said:
He is not literally visible across space and time. His mind is and so are his abilities. But not his body.
She does not need to see his "Body" to mimic him. Even metaphysical aspects such as Mind or Abilities would still allow her to clone or copy. Plus considering she has enhanced senses and perceptions that allowed her to detect a Type 1 Abstract like Sirius, him being physically invisible wont matter. And like I said, her concept hax does not need any range to affect him since its targeting the very Concept of Zilean itself rather the physical body or the Mind/Soul of Zilean.

If that is the case.. then I concede. But the sword on its own would only affect his present an future self his past would survive and come back due to type 3.

Rocker1189 said:
If that is the case.. then I concede. But the sword on its own would only affect his present an future self his past would survive and come back due to type 3.
She isn't absorbing his physical self or even the mind or soul of Zilean, but rather the very concept of Zilean itself. So unless his type 3 is akin to Lavos's type 3 which has a 2-A range and each Lavos being different from each other, it's not going to help here. Even assuming that it doesn't work, she's still gaining the powers and abilities of the present Zilean via absorbing his concept (which is how she was able to become Altair 2.0/Sirius Reborn after pulling an Uno on Sirius's attempts to conceptually absorb her) and gaining the same Type 3 Acausality to fight him.

Back