• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

Ok ok I was wrong, after I thought about it (and it was pointed out to me) the AP point was bad, sry Saikou.

However any level of 1-A EE infinitly outranks any level of 1-B.

Erasing something doesnt prevent something lower from recreating it unless said EE has power null or some other special property to go along with it

Ok whatever, the Outer God simply being there would nuke well... everything.

(and the Horror should be able to survive due his specific type 9)

also this is implying that 682 doesnt just perpetually prevent the horror from summoning anything in the first place

343 is probably not that far to find when he's still bound by dimensions and outer Gods are hilariously past viewing 1-A structures in their entirety as the mere unchanging States they are.

The dunwich horror doesn't really summon that much, and I'm preeeety sure it's true form isn't 1-A (it is something probably beyond 682's ability to deal with though). It was killed in story with a spell tailor made for it, and given that 682's offense sucks I don't think it can really beat the horror summoning or not, as of now.

Its essence was described as existing beyond the gates, so it's essence is 1-A. Not just that, it's a higher degree of 1-A than I am assuming SCP has, unless they are getting multiple qualitative jumps in power

Scp is probably not getting 1-A. Use what's actually on the files for this anyways.

@Warren No the Outsider is actually 4-D

Technically he should be 2-C but im lazy and have yet to finish the books to get the scans required to upgrade him

WeeklyBattles said:
@Warren No the Outsider is actually 4-D
Technically he should be 2-C but im lazy and have yet to finish the books to get the scans required to upgrade him
You have said this before, and I believe you on this - but the profile doesn't suggest that.

"High Universe level (Embodies the Void, an alternate universe described as being infinite in size.)"

This is an infinite 3-D High 3-A description - so he might be 2-C or whatever, but if it isn't on the profile, then I don't think it can be used.

Also, are we sure Khorne is the strongest 2-B? How high do his hax go? I know he is a 40k character, so this shit may get hyperversal real fast and it wouldn't surprise me. I just ask because he has some strong competition

@Iapitus

Warhammer 40k has the second largest multiverse and Khorne's power null works on other chaos gods

2-B is just lacking in the higher tier hax characters depart

Many powerful smurfs come from verses with a great power disparity between the low tiers and high tiers, jumping from incredibly weak to very strong. When one of the weak characters either obtain powers from the much stronger beings, ascend into a stronger being, or have powers that can effect the higher beings, then you get a pretty good smurf. Many authors may just do it accidentally. The issue is that it is very rare to have the "weak" people of your verse be higher dimensional. At that point, there almost has to be some kind of intention in the author. Khorne is that facet of a higher version of himself, so that is how you get his mild smurfiness, and he was around before the verse got as incredibly powerful as it did later. I guess the physically stronger a verse gets as a whole the less likely there is to be smurfs

Not tier 1, but Providence has some hax that may let her take the spot. Also, is Khorne's omnipresence across the time access as well? as in, does his omnipresence equate to immeasurable speed? I do not think Khorne can counter her meta hax in a meaningful way anyway.

Without major resistance to powernullification I don't see it winning. Doesn't Khorne just Lolnope that's unfair and all it's abilities stop working? Although It seems she has higher AP I guess. I dunno Khorne that well.

Khorne has no feats dealing with meta powers, unless 40k has some plot manip that I don't know about, so I don't think they would work on any of the powers based in that.

Providence is also missing their void manip where she can erase save files, and thus all of the characters and events involved.

Back