• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

The logic is the same though. If you can mindhax a timeline at most you can't mindhax a billion timelines, just like you can't affect infinite timelines.

As for "When do you start saying that it won't work", there isn't a formula or anything, but there is a point where you say "gap is too big, it won't work".

Going back to the hive mind example, would someone who can control 6999999 humans be able to control a hive mind of 7 billions minds? Yeah, probably, the gap is minuscule.

Would it work on 1000000000000000 minds? Of course not

You can't affect infinite timelines because it's a range/AP thing. Mindhax doesn't exactly correlate to AP (you can mindhax a universe-sized person if you can mindhax a normal-sized person).

But I'm starting to get most of what you're saying now. If someone has range over infinite timelines but has only mindhaxed one embodiment over a timeline and has no better feats, could they mindhax an embodiment of a billion timelines?

The point is essentially "if you are fighting a multiverse you need to affect all of it, otherwise you won't do much".

Maybe? They definitely wouldn't simply think at it once and be done with it, but I guess you could argue that they eventually do it one timeline at a time because they have the range for it. Although I never really considered a case like this one before so i'm not sure

I'm pretty sure DarkDragonMedeus and SomebodyData can vouch for me on this but I really don't think that Samus should take Low 4C over Dark Samus

Samus only has regen negation and skill above D Samus, but D Samus has FAR better Regenerationn and mindhax that can bypass Samus who already has over planetary resistance

Also, of you absorb her, you get corrupted by Phazon.

Dark Samus's hax can possibly allow her to beat characters that can give regular Samus trouble thats the problem.

Overlord775 said:
Samus canonically beated D Samus and low 4-C is so empty that D Samus being more haxed doesn't matter
Just because someone hard counters a character does not make them stronger. For example, a character with the ability to negate true godly regen would probably beat someone who has true godly regen, but the character with true godly regen may be stronger over all as they have the capacity to stalemate and defeat stronger and more numerous characters

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Just because someone hard counters a character does not make them stronger. For example, a character with the ability to negate true godly regen would probably beat someone who has true godly regen, but the character with true godly regen may be stronger over all as they have the capacity to stalemate and defeat stronger and more numerous characters
Except Samus beats everyone else in the low 4-C tier

But not a lot of people in higher tiers

Samus can't beat Ganon for example.

That's the equivalent of saying Reva should have been High 6A because he was stronger then Nihilus and no one else beat him at the time

That's incredibly contradictory

A 5B character who can beat people that the other can't absolutely is a feat of them being the stronger character.

See my example, nobody back then could beat Nihilus except for Revan, but Nihilus was more haxed and thus more deserving of the place, which I agreed with.

Exact same case here, strongest overall character in the tier is the strongest for the tier.

Its absolutely overall if that were the case this'd be non smurf list

I really disagree with Schnee here.

It's who is the strongest in a tier.

Han can kill thousands of characters in higher tiers, as can most High 7-Cs suggested. But Han actually beats most in his own tier, which is why he is number 1 as is.

Anyone with hax can beat many characters on higher tiers. Someone with resistance to every hax under the sun couldn't. The guy with the resistances still beats everyone in his tier.

You just proved my point when you said he can beat most higher tier characters.

I can offer a whole list of people D Samus stomps that Samus can't beat in a million years

Even then, Samus IIRC had knowledge of D Samus's power source and how to kill it, so saying she's outright stronger because she won is dubious if this is true

Now that I think about it we never specified if the strongest character of each tier needs to beat majority of the characters in their own tier or characters from higher tiers.

Most of the time they are the strongest because they are both. They beat majority if not all the characters in their tier in a 1 vs 1 and also beat characters from higher tiers.

It depends on who can beat more in my opinion

But yeah, we should Clairify

Gonna point out the Nihilus example again

Raven gets inconclusived by characters who also have though based hax

meanwhile Nihilus has passive hax,so he stomps said characters

that's why he was listed higher than Raven

Yeah I think it's better if they are the strongest for being able to beat more haxxed characters that are hard to beat by most characters.

@Overlord

False, Revan speed blitzed every High 6A back then. Not a single High 6A back then pulled an Incon with speed equal with him. Nihilus was still higher

No, he's simply fictional but with higher-D + lower-D hax.

White Face can't take 10-C, the competition is way too strong.

iirc there's even someone above Cueball. White Face might be able to get 3rd or 4th place though.

He can't do ***** to most 10-C regardless. All his hax is "just" programming, and wouldn't work on most 10-Cs.

He litirally can't hurt a fly.

Right, that too. Way below top 5 then.

Culaina is above Cueball for reference

I wouldn't say above, but he does hard counter them. Culaina is very much varied depending on the kind of enemy they are fighting, but someone like Cueball goes down easy for them. Not sure how it would go against Xavier tho

Back