• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

Pretty sure that's not how it works. It's more important of how many it can affect or what it affected.

Which I already said that it can affect infinite timelines. With the people inside it played like a fiddle like what Amaterasu did.

I mean if it affected all of the people in every timeline at once, it sounds like infinite 3D mindhax with 4D range.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
We're talking mindhax, range = potency.
This is not always the case. An example of this is found in Star Wars.

Most characters can sense things across the galaxy, but not every character has galactic mindhax.

It's about how many people you affect, and how strong is the mind of those who you are affecting.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Which I already said that it can affect infinite timelines. With the people inside it played like a fiddle like what Amaterasu did.
If it affects every person in the all of the infinite timelines, then that sounds like infinite 3-D mindhax with 2-A range.

I mean I don't know anything about BlazBlue and I have no idea what those things are that you linked. I'm just going by what you said.

It affects Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi who is literally 4-D thing. It's 2-A because it houses infinite worlds, and reflects possibilities and Amaterasu observed it for entirety of CF. Or not was it Izanami, then Amaterasu at the end? Well, it's still 4-D so whatever.

Warren Valion said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Lelouch has infinite 4-D mindhax because of this, not to mention the PI can affect Takamagahara System and Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi in Embryo form.
It is definitely how this works.
AP does not correlate to mindhax potency.

And who has ever said that Lelouch has infinite 4-D mindhax?
I'm pretty sure Monarch said it before. Ask him.

I mean if he is 4D it's fine, I didn't see anything on his profile saying he is 4D tho.

It already says it's 4-D. It says that it reflects multiple possibilities and in the blog, infinite world stuff. I should make a revision after some time.

Embryo is 4-D. There's like three statements that it's 4-D. As big as possibilities, reflects possibilities and infinite worlds. There's no way it's not.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He resists it for one
i didn't see it but ok. And well i wanted to know he resists all the other thing she has?

Aside from info manip, I don't see anything on her page that Galactus doesn't have, and MM's page says he resists everything the Lifebringer can do. And even if he doesn't resist everything she has, he's qualitatively much stronger and more haxed than she is.

There's also the fact that Marvel really doesn't treat anything less that Tier 1 as having any affect on the version of Molecule Man we're using, from my memory. But that's another can of worms.

Just to be sure, when you guys say "2-A AP has nothing to do with mindhax", you are talking about mindhaxing someone who simply happens to have 2-A AP, right?

Because if you are talking about mindhaxing people who embody multiverses and stuff, the difference between mind haxing someone who embodies a multiverse and someone who embodies a timeline is pretty obvious.

Kaltias said:
Just to be sure, when you guys say "2-A AP has nothing to do with mindhax", you are talking about mindhaxing someone who simply happens to have 2-A AP, right?

Because if you are talking about mindhaxing people who embody multiverses and stuff, the difference between mind haxing someone who embodies a multiverse and someone who embodies a timeline is pretty obvious.
Does this difference really give them mindhax resistance though? Why would they have it?

Agnaa said:
Does this difference really give them mindhax resistance though? Why would they have it?
Because their mind would be infinitelly bigger and thus need infinitelly more powerful mind hax to affect

It's not really resistance, it's more a "too big to be affected" (in an abstract way) sort of deal.

If your mind hax can essentially control an infinitesimal part of what I embody, it makes no sense to assume that it would affect me.

Kinda like you wouldn't assume that mind hax that affects 20 people would work on a hive mind that includes all of humanity, even if technically speaking the hive mind is "one mind"

Well how big does someone be to start getting resistance to mindhax?

You said that mindhax that affects 20 people wouldn't work on a hive mind that includes all of humanity, but what about one dude that's the size of the milky way? That's more mass of mind to manip that a hive mind of humanity.

We do that for 4-D and above stuff simply because numbers don't really make sense that way (As pretty much everyone starts having a different degree of "infinite mind hax", using 3-D standards).

It's not a perfect system, but it really only comes up with abstract beings encompassing timelines, because pretty much anything you try to do to them at that point requires to affect stuff on the corresponding scale (Can't mindhax a living multiverse without multiversal mind hax, basically)

Kaltias said:
We do that for 4-D and above stuff simply because numbers don't really make sense that way (As pretty much everyone starts having a different degree of "infinite mind hax", using 3-D standards).

It's not a perfect system, but it really only comes up with abstract beings encompassing timelines, because pretty much anything you try to do to them at that point requires to affect stuff on the corresponding scale (Can't mindhax a living multiverse without multiversal mind hax, basically)
I thought the stuff for 4-D and above was because of the idea of not being able to understand the complexities of a higher-D mind?

And do you still stand by your example of a hive mind of humanity? And how do you respond to my question about a giant the size of the galaxy?

I'm just going off this.

Kaltias said:
It's not really resistance, it's more a "too big to be affected" (in an abstract way) sort of deal.

If your mind hax can essentially control an infinitesimal part of what I embody, it makes no sense to assume that it would affect me.

Kinda like you wouldn't assume that mind hax that affects 20 people would work on a hive mind that includes all of humanity, even if technically speaking the hive mind is "one mind"

Embodying a multiverse kinda makes you 4-D right away, and dwarfing the size oftwo or more universes means that you are bigger than a 3-D reality on a temporal axis, which should still be 4-D.

Otherwise, size shouldn't matter unless the mindhaxer lacks the range to even get to the mind of the affected. A hivemind, even if connected, is still several minds, so another thing completely.

Shion is a type 1 abtract that exists across multiple universes, so do any of them have a way to deal with that ?

Yes. Magic weapons in D&D similarly exist across multiple realities (I can bring up the evidence later if you like, about to head to sleep and it's hidden away in some old thread) and hitting a Type 1 Abstract is easy since literally all Devils are Type 1 Abstracts

@Agnaa

Yes, that's what I meant with "if you used a 3-D perspective, everything is infinite mind hax, so it doesn't work". That's why a different measuring stick is needed.

The hive mind thing is more an example of "more complex mind requiring more effort to be controlled". It's not exactly the same thing, but it's relatively similar

Being galaxy sized by itself wouldn't really affect it.

@Ricsi

The point is, if your mindhax feat is affecting a single timeline, there is no reason to assume that it would work on a billion timelines at once, which is what you'd need against someone who is the multiverse containing a billion timelines

Overlord775 said:
K, then the strongest of them should take the 6-C spot
While more are likely to come (namely Primus for his key outside of his own realm), Soneillon is probably the best of them for now, having Possession, Soul Manipulation, and Corruption all as one ability along with demon abilities such as being based on the concept they represent (for her, lust) and Low-Godly regen outside of their own realms.

Kaltias said:
@Ricsi

The point is, if your mindhax feat is affecting a single timeline, there is no reason to assume that it would work on a billion timelines at once, which is what you'd need against someone who is the multiverse containing a billion timelines
I get how this would work for one timeline to infinite timelines, but why does a billion timelines need a feat? Does someone who embodies two timelines get resistance? Is someone who mindhaxed the emboidment of a billion minus one timelines incapable of mindhaxing a billion timelines?

Someone a billion times larger than a human doesn't have more mindhax resistance than a normal human.

Back