• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

I mean

Culaina has the possibility to be Type 5 Small Size and just goes outside of the laws of the universe into a sort of viewing place (hard to describe) and says "this will do" on the one where she wins.

Why wouldnt 682 be able to hit it? its not intangible or incorporeal and 682 has things that are made specifically to deal with intangible/incorporeal opponents

I just wanna say

High 8-C does have the abstract devil from D&D

Bone Devil

I'm pretty sure it was agreed that one needs feats of affecting a Type 1 abstract with mindhax before that argument could be used.

• Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

idk. But I'm guessing that if it's summoning them here it's not just to have them fly away like freed butterflies.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
How far is 343 above baseline?
That's a topic of contention right now, actually.

From what i recal from the Dunwich Horror that is actually exactly what was supposed to happen, lemme reread the story to be sure

Yeah no the Horror is never implied to have any sort of control over the god it summons, its only used as a conduit to bring that god into the material realm so it can wreak havoc on everything

Wouldn't summoning an Outer God passively destroy anything and being around it on an unimaginably high-level of 1-A?

I'm doing a thread to figure out who is the Strongest High 8-C Rookie Digimon. Which would help with this list. You can view it here: Thread:2734607

@Saikou 682 yes but 343 is nowhere near anything, theres no reason to assume the outer god would go after 343

The question is, would the 1-A be doing 1-A level destruction as part of "wreaking havoc"? Or does it just use its 1-A AP on various things in a 3-A area?

682 would be destroyed on a 1-A level which is WAY above the 1-B Type 8.

Also if he does come back then the OG would likely just EE him.

Where does it state that theyre destroyed on a 1-A level? Being destroyed by 1-A AP is not even remotely close to being destroyed on a 1-A level.

682 has mid-godly to regen from EE and 343 can undo EE

Y'all gotta stop acting like Higher D/1-A AP automatically means erasure beyond any kind of regen.

However the idea that Outer Gods bent on destruction wouldn't end up completely destroying everything in the verse is silly.

@Psycho Unless the EE is shown to be particularly powerful or above the scale of what its erasing, yes, the 1-B can being them back

Back