• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

I see.

I realised, there are a good amount of SCP who should be competing for the 10-B slot potentially.

SCP-3812 needs a 10-B key, since despite his immense reality warping and defense, he is physically normal while on a single narative from what I understand, but is constantly getting stronger as he rises

Why do some characters have a 'X physically' key, isn't that just striking/lifting strength? it just turns them into a smurf and boy does every body love them.

Like what's the point in Molecule man having a 10-B physically key, if he literally never needs to use his body cause he has 1-A powers.

because that is what they are physically (no shit kek, but you'll see what I mean). While there are characters like AM where it doesn't exactly make sense for them to have a 'physically' key, as there is no means for them to attack physically and really only acts with reality warping, but most of them should have that. Mob doesn't have a physically key for him when he isn't enhancing himself either, although I am not sure I agree with it, because that doesn't exactly come up in combat because at any point he is attacking physically he is using his psychic powers. The easy answer is that this is an indexing wiki, but what excludes a character from having a "physically" key is not cut and dry.

We do not want to missrempresent that they are some kind of walking God, when in reality they are a human (or whatever their other key is) with the abilities of one.

GetBackers is under heavy revisions, so character from that verse should be removed from the list just like it was done to SCP-682

Exactly. Behind all the powers, Molecule Man is just a guy who happened apon the powers of a Cosmic Cube. He could probably grant himself the powers to crush a 32nd dimensional object in the palm of his hand, but unless he chooses to he is just a regular dude. Enlil may have Godlike hacking abilities, but behind all that, they are just a cyborg with a sword.

Its the same reason why the stand users have physically keys

WeeklyBattles said:
682 is about to finish being revised so it shoul;d be placed back on the list
Yeah and HL3 is about to get released ovo

also he now has competition in the form of the Cuelux Assassin and the Dunwitch Horror

I still don't get it, if they have human level striking/lifting/durability when applicable how is them having a 10-B physically level key relevant? I could be missing something.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 is about to finish being revised so it shoul;d be placed back on the list
Assuming it can take on the competition, and if they can match then they may go up there along side them.

btw, I am pretty sure SCP-3812 needs a physically 10-B tier when he is in an inidividual layer, since despite his powers he is a regular dude behind all that iirc

Blackcurrant91 said:
I still don't get it, if they have human level striking/lifting/durability when applicable how is them having a 10-B physically level key relevant? I could be missing something.
because behind all the powers they are just normal dudes. If you gave Molecule man a hammer and told him to try some feat of strength, unless he granted himself otherworldly godly strength, he would do just as well as most adults. He is a guy with the powers of a cosmic cube, but in the end he is just a guy physically

Culexus Assassin and Dunwich Horror.

Culexus has well-into-1-B Power Null, Dunwich has 1-A summons.

That is because the 2 current contenders who are going at it are The Dunhich Horror (1-A Summoning with a few passives, some hard to beat immortality, and a physiology that makes it hard to effect) and Culexus Assassi (Hyperversal Power Null and a cocktale of passives). It was discussed above, and it may just be a tie between the 2, because even if one defeats the other, they fight so fundamentally differently that even if one may end up hard countering the other, the types of people they defeat are different and not really comparable. I wrote more about it above

WeeklyBattles said:
mmmmmyeah 682 beats both of them going by their profiles at least
{X}

Unless we're getting 1-A SCP I'd think 682 loses to Dunwich. Probably incon against Culexus.

So... what's the new and improved 682 got for us? One that can defeat one with 1-A type 9 immortality so good that even Rein cannot reach him, and can summon gods from the mythos?

It was stopped before it could, but it was already beggining to. Did you read the note? Helpfully, central park is pretty hilly

Can anyone else second that Dunwich has never used summoning in-character? It seems weird for multiple people to mention 1-A summoning as a strong point but for it to be something they'd never used.

Agnaa said:
Can anyone else second that Dunwich has never used summoning in-character? It seems weird for multiple people to mention 1-A summoning as a strong point but for it to be something they'd never used.
Azzy himself stated this

Ironically in a match between 682 and dunwich lol

Saying he has "never used it in character" is technically correct but also wrong. Yes, he hasn't used it, but he was about to and was approaching the hills to do so, and may have already began. Saying that he has not used summoning in character is the same as saying that a saying that a given character has never shot somebody in character because they got shot before they could. Technically correct, but wrong in the important sense.

I mean

SBA allows paradoxes, Dunwich under SBA is at his strongest, so I s'pose he'd still be able to do it

That aside (Bambu heard that Dunwich only uses it when in his terrain?), isn't SCP's 1-B lower than Warhammer's? So shouldn't Culexus still kill 682?

Agnaa said:
That aside (Bambu heard that Dunwich only uses it when in his terrain?), isn't SCP's 1-B lower than Warhammer's? So shouldn't Culexus still kill 682?
The level of Warhammer's 1-B doesnt matter when they dont have a way to bypass 682's immortality

I assumed Culexus would have had 1-B immortality null. If not then 682 might win after all.

I think it does? Seem to recall a Culexus permakilling a greater daemon.

They dont, it only applies to psychic, magic, and reality warping powers in their vicinity not things that exist outside their small sphere of influence

WeeklyBattles said:
They dont, it only applies to psychic, magic, and reality warping powers in their vicinity not things that exist outside their small sphere of influence
They can kill the true form of greater demons, which resides deep in the warp and have an immortality based on their god IIRC, so he should be able to kill SCP-682 too

Back