• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

WeeklyBattles said:
@Overlord Cool, they kill 682's true form and then 343 or Swann beings 682 back
Shouldn't they be 1-B enough to deal with 343?

Also Swann bringing 682 back is super contentious (but this thread isn't the place to discuss that).

No 343 absolutely ***** with 682 on principle, the whole reason for 682 existing is because he ****** with 682

From the description of the dealing it ''might'' work. If he is merely containing him without directly interacting with Enlil then it could potentially work but I am not sure

Not necessarily. He may not have the degree of 1-A required to put down The Dunwich Horror. That would be a stalemate then, as neither could put the other down

Schnee One said:
1. Not passive

2. Gets mindhaxed
I think the High 7-C key from the manga is passive, the not passive weakness is only on the 5-A key

Edit: Actually aren't they both passive, its based off their immunity to effects, spells, and traps not effecting them which is a power they don't have to activate and is always on.

I mean, Han resists both mindhax and powernull.

But I've already made a thread compiling some of the strongest High 7-C's on the site. Some of them are duking it out.

Andre will be 7-B, and likely a glass canon.

And Han resists both the powernull and the mindhax both. Yoohwa is pretty damn convinced she can turn all of humanity with it were it not for Gaia killing her, and Han resisted the staff until his power was partially removed by Gaia.

Back