• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yobo

IIRC God Nanashi's observation has the same abilities as the covenant, so he should take the spot

@Bambu

Does she have the ability to affect something as small as fundamental particles ?

Also Cueball doesn't control time time, he controls every single particle in the universe.

If he doesn't move, nothing in the universe moves

Probably? Also, Culaina is outside of time/laws of reality and such. That's most of her shtick.

Okay someone explain to me how the hell Numidium is that high. I read his entry here, and I don't buy his rating a bit.

Pretty sure it is more about who beats the most dudes. Kharn was never 5-A, after all.

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure it is more about who beats the most dudes. Kharn was never 5-A, after all.
Because anyone will powera that dont get nulled by Khorne can probably beat him

Thats not many, but its still a thing

He beat people like BB and Lavos. had super high AP for the tier and outskilled most dudes. However, he can lose to people who just drastically out AP him, while BB and Lavos still have their had.

Speaking of Warhammer, Ahriman may end up in High 5-A depending on what happens to cstw.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Someone put him up against Timmy Turner since Timmy has Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation and a ton of other stuff
IIRC Ahriman has type 2 conceptual Manipulation

Also he has crazy good precog and mindhax that should be vastly better than that Timmy resists

There's also how he can shift into the warp, power null, counterspell, basically everything else...

You act like one ability means one character is decisively strongest, Zach.

PaChi2 said:
I vote Thunder Mcqueen for the most memestic tier.
I mean, you have SBA out of the gate, or nazy throws the spear or MINDHAX (Luke, Homu, Bolas, etc.) or Zach wanking some character or Understanding from Kars, or, welp, you know the drill.

No, Shub-Niggurath isn't the strongest 1-A, the basis for this was speculative at best.

The Creater is likely the strongest Tier 0 in terms of the scaling beneath them.

The Creator vs Azathoth debate is difficult because both are much more impressive than other tier 0's, to the point of being above other impressive tier 0s. It really comes down to whether or not you think Umineko's many realms is greater than Lovecraft's gates and the extremely powerful Ultimate Gods. Of course even then it still isn't concrete due to the nature of tier 0.

Well, no.

It's not just down to the realms. It's actually down to the Catboxes of all things.

The Ladder is equal to the Gates, which each step equal to one of the cats. And the Ultimate Gods would appear to be equal to the Sea of Endless Shards.

However, Umineko still has more, because there's an infinite amount of these shards that make up an infinite amount of these Catboxes that contain an infinite amount of these ladders, they're contained with in Bern's or Delta's Catboxes.

And then there's the Ream of Books, which contains an infinite amount of Books which contains the entire cosmology within each of them.

I believe Delta or Bern stated that her life was worth less than a line in one of these books.

And then later on Bern and Delta fought, creating infinite Universes on this level of exisence, where each of these Books where the same size of a normal book in our world, they created Universes on this level.

Then there's Featherine, who touched the realm of the Creator, who had then become so transcendant that, where Normal Witches like Bern and Delta make Humans their Miko, Featherine made Bern her Miko.

So the entire cosmology transcended by itself is Featherine.

Then there's The Creator.

TES 1-As are like, above "baseline 1-A" only.

Shub-racistrath is the strongest Outer God from Cthulhu iirc

i am not incrediably knowledgble about this but i dont think you can claim that the ladder is equal to the gates since the difference between each gate is as far as i understand the difference between a 3D being to a 1A being which is quite massive and then the ultimate gods transend all of this by also a very massive margin. i think there was even a debate about this about bern vs shub-niggurath and it was a stomp in favor of shub-niggurath and quite obviously, shub is nothing compared to yog who is comparable to feathrine who is nothing compared to azatohth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back