• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Ahzek Ahriman as strongest High 5-A Speed unequal.

Replaced 4-B Speed unequal with The Atlas.

Replaced all of 8-A with Clockwork.

@Zenkai Magnus still can't actually kill Vecna.

Also, WoD 8-D bullshittery occurs in High 4-C and has Immeasurable speed.

I mean when it comes to those tiers, the ones with the more impressive feats becomes the basis. And for tier 0, Azathoth and the Creator are a cut above the rest.

Didn't Alice lose to other 2-Cs though

Also until Oryx gets his revisions he can't really take the spot

So Alice isn't strongest 2-C at all.

As for speed unequalized... Vecna can't kill Magnus but I don't believe Magnus can kill Vecna, considering Immortalities + Mid-Godly + Resisting all of his hax

What makes her stronger than Magnus?

So Magnus is strongest speed unequal I guess, despite being unable to kill the strongest for speed equal. Are there any other noteworthy 2-Cs?

An advantage is an advantage.

So once 2-C is finished this thread will be done for now(until more revisions and characters are added), only took 28 threads kek.

Fair warning, when the Adventurer profiles are made, they wil have literally all of Vecna's abilities and a bit more.

WAIT

The Overlord might be getting bumped from High 7-C to Low 7-B, just remembered that.

So two questions ensue.

1. Is he stronger than Naraku?

2. Who is the next strongest High 7-C?

(when this happenes, of course)

> Noteworthy 8-A

> Profile is Low 7-C

?

Well he's Low 7-C now, instead of Clockwork he'd have to take on Altair.

Mr. Bambu said:
WAIT

The Overlord might be getting bumped from High 7-C to Low 7-B, just remembered that.

So two questions ensue.

1. Is he stronger than Naraku?

2. Who is the next strongest High 7-C?

(when this happenes, of course)
the first one.Can the overlord deal with mid godly regen and how good is his soul resistance.

I mean incap is a way around regen, that happens all the time, and I have no idea, I'm not familiar with Ninjago other than a calc I did ages ago (what put them at High 7-C)

BTW, Belldandy should take 3-C since her avatar is a direct one, so she takes it for the same reason Beatrice takes 5-A

Even though her profile is updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back