• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A: Character from Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B: Ga

Tier 1-B: Gods (Magi)

Tier High 1-C: God (World of Darkness)

Tier 1-C: Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier Low 1-C: The Numidium

Tier High 2-A: YHVH

Tier 2-A: Character from Shin Megami Tensei or Digimo

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C: Dream Devourer Lavos

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A: Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Speed Equalized)

Tier 3-B: Bard

Tier 3-C: Alphamon Ouryuken Mode (TRI) (Speed Equalized) Arkadimon Rookie (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 4-A: Reinhard Heydrich, Yakou Madara (Speed Equalized)

Tier 4-B: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized) Elder Tita (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 4-C: Iwanagahime

Tier 4-C: Mage (World of Darkness)

Tier Low 4-C: Luminoth Light Suit Samus Ara (Speed Equalized)

Tier High 5-A: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms)

Tier 5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 5-B: Ultharathotep

Tier 5-C: Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 6-A: Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier 6-A: Phantaminum (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 6-B: Golden King (Speed Equalized)

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity) (Speed Equalized) Chrysalimo (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 6-B: True Dark Genie

Tier High 6-C: Sirzechs Lucifer

Tier 6-C: Shion Yorigami (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity

Tier 7-A: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Professor Paradox (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 7-B: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-B: Naraku (Speed Equalized) Flash (CW) (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-C: The Overlord (Ninjago)

Tier 7-C: Hiiragi Seijuurou (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-C: Altair (Re:Creators) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-A: Oracle (Speed Equalized) Misogi Kumagawa (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 8-B: Misogi Kumagawa

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682 (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-C: Matoi Sumeragi

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto (Speed Equalized) The House of Refuge (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 9-B: Cain (DC Comics)

Tier 9-C: Lucetta Quetzl

Tier 10-A: Giorno Giovanna w/ Gold Experience Requiem

Tier 10-B: Yurika Tatsumiya

Tier 10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: White Face

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: SCP-2747

Tier Unknown: Majestic Presence

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Grimmo, depending on revisions, takes 8B with speed equal

Also, Are we sure Misogi takes 8A Unequal? He has no win condition against Oracle at all and it's only a matter of time before infinite amounts of Orackes outlast him

Schnee One said:
Grimmo, depending on revisions, takes 8B with speed equal
Also, Are we sure Misogi takes 8A Unequal? He has no win condition against Oracle at all and it's only a matter of time before infinite amounts of Orackes outlast him
I don't think the revisions will go through. Fighting 3 High 8-C people doesn't make you 8-B, AP doesn't scale like that, so im not sure.

Well still, Misogi is SoL and has a better chance at winning against people with speed unequal due to his speed. So even though he doesn't beat Oracle he should be able to beat more opponents than oracle in speed unequal via speed.

Yes it does when you only need to be 2x stronger to be 8B when you're 8 Tons and stomp three characters

Under the right circumstances tier jumps are absolutely allowed for that, look at Ragyō Kiryüi

"So even though he doesn't beat Oracle he should be able to beat more opponents"

Name me one opponent, let alone an 8A. That Misogi can beat that Oracle can't.

Grimmon may take Kumagawa, but there are other candidates. Ashen actually got bumped up to 8-B lately, and could actually possibly take both Kumagawa (not sure, but she might) and Grimmon. Oracle would probably take her tho, but I am looking more into the items she has and adding the ones I already found

Oh shit Ashen?

Damn that's a good one

Although that definitely wipes Misogi out of 8B with equal

Schnee One said:
Oh shit Ashen?
Damn that's a good one

Although that definitely wipes Misogi out of 8B with equal
Yeah lol. Turns out when I made the profile I had missed a secret route where she is the final boss of the game. I need to play through it fully, but I already have a lot of stuff for her

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Crimson king has 1 immortality and bullshit fate and plot hax
Marduk and Ashur both have type 8 on information itself, and can restore themselves from their higher 1-A forms. Also passive 1-A absorbsion and will become that if they weren't stopped by HE

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No he doesent
Numidium has 1-A immortality negation but can't destroy a 1-A structure

Which the crimson king is nigh omnipresent throughout
... No? it is straight up Void Manipulation which would just outright erase the Crimson King across all existence, as it is basically the thing forcibly denying one's existence and making them vanish from the Godhead's Dream.

Is being an aspect of Gan really enough to grant him Immortality reliant on him? And being Nigh-Omnipresent or Abstract really doesn't matter against the Numidium's erasure.

What do you mean by "like Nanashi's"?

Also I am pretty sure big ol' red is unusable and going to be revised if the DT revisions ever rise from the grave so this discussion is pointless

No, the Godhead doesn't erase things through them or anything like that, they erase parts of its Dream.

Ultima Reality said:
What do you mean by "like Nanashi's"?

Also I am pretty sure big ol' red is unusable and going to be revised if the DT revisions ever rise from the grave so this discussion is pointless
Good point crimson king should be 1A

Ionliosite said:
How can Sirzechs be the strongest High 6-C when he has lost against both Natsu and Alakazam?
Alakazam is getting upgraded or downgraded don't remember which. Natsu just has a really specific ability that hard counters Sirzechs. Other than that he still loses to characters that Sirzechs could easily beat with his abilities. Also if I remember correctly Sirzechs is a temporary placeholder in High 6-C. There's another High 6-C that is stronger but is still in revision.

Schnee One said:

Iapitus The Impaler said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Crimson king has 1 immortality and bullshit fate and plot hax
Marduk and Ashur both have type 8 on information itself, and can restore themselves from their higher 1-A forms. Also passive 1-A absorbsion and will become that if they weren't stopped by HE
woaw

that probably won't work against Num when it's already erased itself so there's nothing to absorb

Information in I/O includes all of existence and non-existence. If all it took to get around the absorption was deleting yourself to avoid it, then it would not have been that much of a threat

Ionliosite said:
How can Sirzechs be the strongest High 6-C when he has lost against both Natsu and Alakazam?
Much more powerful than both of them. Natsu is just like the special case. He can erase EE which is basically Sirzechs and his powers, he's really specific to countering Sirzechs, so he would win before Sirzechs can activate any of his OOC powers (Allthough the fight could be different now that Sirzechs can summon his peerage members which is pretty in character).

Alakazam is getting nerfed and even then, Alakazam Inconced vs Accelerator who inconced vs Cole. Both of which Sirzechs stomps due to being non-corporeal. So even though Sirzechs lost, his non corporeal nature and passive EE would make him the better fighter (especially in close quarters).

Alakazam should have beaten Accelerator TBH, nothing stopped him from nulling and Miracle Eye to victory.

Not sure how he handles Cole however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back