• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hl3 or bust said:
At this point his resistances bit should just link to the powers and abilities category
SCP never spells good news. This is getting duller and duller by the day. Hopes up on new verse then, hope it'll free us from 682.

SCP never spells good news. This is getting duller and duller by the day. Hopes up on new verse then, hope it'll free us from 682.

What new verse have you been talking aboit anyways?

I might downgrade culexus assassin's to high 8-C and atthat point it's depdndent on the SCP tier 1 revisions

May I ask, why is Bard the king of 3-B again?

Not sure. Some of the current tier holders are just there because there haven't been any contenders for said tier.

Petition to CRT Speedwagon to 3-B and contest?

@Pixel Because of his Uber sealing

He was beating Thanatos from Saint Seiya a while back but the thread died

I don't know much about him, I've just heard some things. Maybe I'll make it when I'm on a computer.

I just realized that with nanashi getting his OP hax downgraded, the strongest Low 2-C might come down to Oryx, Lavos, and Altair

Until I revise the worm of waiting of course

WeeklyBattles said:
@Pixel Because of his Uber sealing

He was beating Thanatos from Saint Seiya a while back but the thread died
He wasnt beating Thanatos in any way.

And Thanatos' profile needs a huge revision (along with SS in general). Im telling you now Thanatos shouldnt be 3-B in the first place.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I just realized that with nanashi getting his OP hax downgraded, the strongest Low 2-C might come down to Oryx, Lavos, and Altair

Until I revise the worm of waiting of course </div> Nanashi isn't going to be Low 2-C anymore

Oryx's low 2-C may or may not change, though he had passives anyways. I never brought him up here more due to revisions than anything else.

Cal admitted a while ago that Oryx probably beats Lavos, though idk if he's since changed his mind. Don't use Oryx for this thread yet though.

I think that was rejected since he is high 1-B with prep, and his low 2-C was from a temporary boost

Also doesent to aru have a high 6-A with high 1-C hax?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Plus oryx stomped Altair, iirc

I'm too lazy to revise the worm
To be fair anybody with passive mind hax can beat Altair. That's like her only weakness since she has zero resistance to mind hax despite being a hax god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back