• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not beating Accekerator as he needs to understand and manipulate his vectors before Accelerator twists his hand

After that, he dies instantly

Hmm MFTL would stomp all of High 6-C doe. Wasn't high 6-C unequal spot reserved for an infinite dude from Digimon?

Ajuka should still take H6C speed equal doe. Accel doesn't have enough range to beat him.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm MFTL would stomp all of High 6-C doe. Wasn't high 6-C unequal spot reserved for an infinite dude from Digimon?

Ajuka should still take H6C speed equal doe. Accel doesn't have enough range to beat him.
He's not beating Cole

Any reason Ajuka can't just reflect anything Cole tries to throw at him with like +2x original AP, and remove control of his powers?

Cole saying "Die" and him dying

Schnee One said:
Any reason Ajuka can't just reflect anything Cole tries to throw at him with like +2x original AP, and remove control of his powers?
Cole saying "Die" and him dying
Mechanics? Also Ajuka removing control of this power or changing the power is not likely?

Schnee One said:
What m8?
I wanna know how good that is in combat lol, that sounds sweet
Sound Manipulation (Could manipulate the underlying tones of reality, and change them at will, even using his own teeth as instruments to do so. Through the Staff of Towers, he is capable of aimplifying this control and channel the very music of reality to reshape the nature of the Gods themselves)

for reference, the true forms of gods like Akatosh are High 1-B iirc, and this guy legit affected it

Any reason Ajuka can't just reflect anything Cole tries to throw at him with like +2x original AP, and remove control of his powers? Cole saying "Die" and him dying
Mechanics? Also Ajuka removing control of this power or changing the power is not likely?

He says die and your electricity is ZAPPED straight from your body and your brain no longer works

Him never actually doing that. As Burning already said

An electricty attack? Not gonna work. He'll just redirect it.

And it's in character for him to say Die at the earliest convinience. And that Die has 4km range?

Redirect it where? lol it's leaving his body, he can't redirect it into his body if it already left because he's dead

Oh coming from his body? Idk how it would work then. Kankara Formula is too unknown.

Again in character for him to say Die before everything else from 4km range?

Yeah that's his entire goal, to make conduits

End of inFAMOUS 2 he needs to make as many as he can before they inevitably die from "The plague"

@Peter is it cool to have Evil Cole up their with Unequal speed for now?

So Evil Cole for High 6-C Speed unequalized until Bakemon's Profile is created?

Also God is above True Form Lucemon who if I remember correctly is infinitely above baseline Low 1-C.

Also now that I think about it why are we even reserving spots for characters who we don't even know when we their profile is gonna be made?

Peter1129 said:
Also God is above True Form Lucemon who if I remember correctly is infinitely above baseline Low 1-C.

Also now that I think about it why are we even reserving spots for characters who we don't even know when we their profile is gonna be made?
how is lucemon infinitely above baseline low 1C

From his profile

(The Seven Great Demon Lords are a multiversal constant, with their existence being tied to the Digital World itself. The true form of every Demon Lord is supposedly infinitely greater than all of their weakened forms combined. It is said that at the final battle of Good and Evil, Lucemon will destroy the Digital World, and recreate it in his image. Lucemon's power has been described as Godlike by official sources and has been said to rival the existence of God himself), possibly higher (As the true size of the Digimon Multiverse and number of higher dimensions it has is unknown, Lucemon's true power is unknown)

Peter1129 said:
From his profile
(The Seven Great Demon Lords are a multiversal constant, with their existence being tied to the Digital World itself. The true form of every Demon Lord is supposedly infinitely greater than all of their weakened forms combined. It is said that at the final battle of Good and Evil, Lucemon will destroy the Digital World, and recreate it in his image. Lucemon's power has been described as Godlike by official sources and has been said to rival the existence of God himself), possibly higher (As the true size of the Digimon Multiverse and number of higher dimensions it has is unknown, Lucemon's true power is unknown)
That is infinitely above 2A to High 2A.Lucemon true from is low 1c not his weaker form

Peter1129 said:

Thank you

And I agree on the latter TBH, especially since in High 6C case the profile doesn't have a draft yet

Well if nobody opposes it than I guess God will be removed from Low 1-C.

Also which form of Cole do I put for High 6-C Speed Unequalized?

So now we just need to wait for Elder Scrolls revision to be done so we can add the strongest High 2-A and probably Low 1-C as well if nobody opposes. As well as High 6-C Speed Unequalized belonging to Bakemon whenever the profile is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back