• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fire

Nah. Because even with that, it still kept the position

Pantheon showed us that Hajun didn't perceive Gods normally like how others perceive each other due to his strength or smth

ALRF said:
@Fire
Nah. Because even with that, it still kept the position

Pantheon showed us that Hajun didn't perceive Gods normally like how others perceive each other due to his strength or smth
Nvm it's Hajun losing to Nyar.

I'm pretty sure it was Hajun who lost to Nyar or something, but 1-A comparisons are strange.

I'm pretty sure if Shinza Bansho was removed from the 1-A spot, then so should Umineko, no?

I'm pretty sure that characters like Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are in a similar position to Hajun, at an innumerable level of transcendence and are perpetually rising to higher levels ad infinitum. And I'm pretty sure that the only people above them are people like Featherine Augustus Aurora and The Creator, who are High 1-A and Tier 0 respectively, not just 1-A.

At least that was what I took away from a comment on this thread by First Witch, whom I assumed knows what he/she (I don't know the gender) is talking about because of his/her name, thumbnail picture, and detailed response:

"Featherine is beyond the Hierachy althogether, shes sitting on the step before the creator. Witches are not "infnite times above baselin" they are where they are on the ladder. In facht, its not really clear for any Witch where they stand.

As for the Umineko cast, going strictly by Umineko alone, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are jobbing around on an unknown layer but as Hajun are constantly traveling up the layers, while Beatrice and Featherine exist beyond the Hierachy of witches.

Again, this is strictly going by Umineko alone and dosnt take the other games that are futher expanding the cosmology of the 07th Expansion, so do with the information what you want."

Bern stalemated Nyar, but I don't know enough about the weird scaling of any of the 3 top 1-A verses except Lovecraft, so its honestly a tossup.

Wokistan said:
Bern stalemated Nyar, but I don't know enough about the weird scaling of any of the 3 top 1-A verses except Lovecraft, so its honestly a tossup.
From my knowledge via the response given by First Witch makes it seems like that shouldn't be the case.

"Hajun being stomped by Nyar" or "Taikyoku Value is no longer important" are the only reason i've saw in this thread to Shinza being demoted. Later is just idiotic since nothing proves this claim. Former is based around a thread where it got closed before i could continue argue.

I understand Umineko hype about being Cthulhu level, but until the revision thread is happening. It shouldn't be really discussed

But hey, to each their own i guess

Wokistan said:
Umineko is being heavily revised, so we;re not giving it spots for rn

Yes yes, thats what i said.

But the important part is that this is entirely based on Umineko alone. The whole Bern/Lambda = Archetyp hype comes from DarkLK's analyzis of the several different 7th Expansion works that all contribute to the cosmology as a whole (Due to the nature of the expansion as a whole, treating all the different storys written by Ryukishi as mere Kakeras)

And even just going by Umineko alone, Umineko should be still second only to the Mythos, with Beatrice being beyond the Hierachy of Witches.

Hl3 or bust said:
as i know Umineko transcendence:
Beatrice roughly = Shub

Featherine roughly = Yog

Creator roughly = Azathoth
Disagreeing. Outer gods are beyond what Beatrice achieved. Everything else depends on the size of Uminekos later revealed cosmology with DarkLK hinting at the existence of another Hierachical ladder (the Ladder of gods if i recall correctly).

Umineko only version would be:

Beatrice << Shub

Featherine ?<?= Yog

Creator =?= Azathoth

Grandfather Spider for 3-A speed equalized? He's gonna have stuff like magic sensing, sealing, Attack Reflection, Resistance to death manipulation and Power Absorption, a spell that force steals standard equipment added when the new arc finishes in the game.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Grandfather Spider for 3-A speed equalized? He's gonna have stuff like magic sensing, sealing, Attack Reflection, Resistance to death manipulation and Power Absorption, a spell that force steals standard equipment added when the new arc finishes in the game.
He aint beating white face or the chaos king

Setsuna tenma said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
White face is 3-A for speed unequalized so that's irrelevant

Looking at Chaos King's profile, Spider has a decent chance.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
White face is 3-A for speed unequalized so that's irrelevant
Looking at Chaos King's profile, Spider has a decent chance.
no at all CK has High 1B absorbtion and 1A immortality

Oh. Dependent on a 1-A being? Well depending on how often he uses absorbtion it could go either away. Spider can seal him.

But if he uses High 1-B absorption quick then shouldn't Chaos King be put up there as 3-A speed equalized?

Maybe. But it would be best to wait until the arc is over before putting them in a fight. Haven't seen Spider do anything in his 2-C key as he doesn't have his heart in the story. Unless you go by statements which imply he will destroy existence. Although, that's just because he hates the universe he lives in.

Right now Magnus the Red, Alice (Shin Megami Tensei), and Devilman are the only 2-C contenders with immeasurable speed. Though White Face is Unknown likely Omnipresent. So speed unequal is between these four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back