• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh even if Man-Thing had those abilities, SCP-1440 still takes the spot either way via his equipments that are becoming either High 1-B or 1-A after the SCP revisions.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oh, forgot about 1440. Who would also stomp man thing

...Who has none of the powers tetromino says.
Man you are so stupid.

man thing profile is badly written.

It has low 7-C durability yet has tanked attacks from 5-A and 4B. And comics itself states he has the abilities I said.

let's act vsbw has 285 comics to know all man thing feats.

Peter1129 said:
Ehh even if Man-Thing had those abilities, SCP-1440 still takes the spot either way via his equipments that are becoming either High 1-B or 1-A after the SCP revisions.
Man thing has raelity warp on that scale. When he collects enough fear he has control on the nexus itself.

How about we don't use stuff that's not on either file as is. So for the time being, Man Thing doesn't have its links to abstracts, and 1440 doesn't have high 1-B and certainly not 1-A stuff.

The Tetromino King said:
Man you are so stupid.

It has low 7-C durability yet has tanked attacks from 5-A and 4B. And comics itself states he has the abilities I said.

If you think that the profile is incomplete, you should make a tread about it and ask for those things to be added to it, don't just go around insulting people for not having knowlage about a character.

Wokistan said:
How about we don't use stuff that's not on either file as is. So for the time being, Man Thing doesn't have its links to abstracts, and 1440 doesn't have high 1-B and certainly not 1-A stuff.
LMFAO it does. he was even able to exist on the plane where TLT exist know your stuff man.

Clearly you don't know what I'm saying. Whether or not he'll get that stuff added is irrelevant, but we aren't going to consider it for this list until it is on the file.

Overlord775 said:
The Tetromino King said:
Man you are so stupid.

Make a tread about it and ask for those things to be added to Man-Thing's profile, don't just go around insulting people for not having knowlage about a character.
I have created a short revision thread and soon will create a respect thrad.

how he lose can you even explain? You don't even know a thing about the Man thing.

And we all know you just have a big bias toward marvel. You keep claiming dc characters are always stronger than marvel characters.

Also do you think I would actually take someone as you serious? Toaa is weakest tier 0

it wouldn't even matter if the man thing gets sealed. As long the nexus of all realities exist the nexus of all realities would make another clone for man thing.

Then that would just be an endless cycle of Man thing gets sealed, another Man thing is made, gets sealed, etc...

If that were the case then it would be Incon

(Plus I dont think Man thing can kill 1440)

I mean from the sounds of it Man thing is being completly remade so the one that was sealed gets sealed but another one is made.

So is there any update on whats happening with Man-Thing?

Until then Low 7-C should just be SCP-1440, then if/when Man-Thing gets upgraded a match can be made and the winner gets the spot (If its a tie just have both).

Psylocke for 9A Speed Unequal

From a 4KM distance away she narrowly mindhaxes the House unless he resists universe level telepathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back