• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Alakazam predicts Ajuka using the Kenkara Formula, teleports out of range and then snipes
Teleport... gets nulled

Snipe... gets nulled

Range...does ajuka even have range?

^^^^^^^^^^

The reason Ajuka was bananed (yes bananed) from vs debates untill we see more of him.

unless Kenkara's formula is tought based, he won't be able to use it before Alakazam teleports away

and Ajuka's page says that the ability has a range of several kilometers, meanwhile Alakazam's range is tens of kilometers

Even then, Zam's teleport is thought based too, and Alakazam should be able to think faster than Ajuka

Overlord775 said:
unless Kenkara's formula is tought based, he won't be able to use it before Alakazam teleports away
and on Ajuka's page says it says that the ability a range of several kilometers, meanwhile Alakazam's range is tens of kilometers
Well we don't even know if it is. It could be thought based.

About the range well it gets pretty weird here. Sirzechs' range comes from his AP which is "japan level" (which is higher than tens of kilometers but anyway), though Ajuka created his own world with it's own laws and his "creations" make the entire Underworld (which is = to the human realm, so i guess = to earth [could be more doe idk for sure what counts as human realm]) run. His information spreads throughout the whole underworld from the Rating Games system to the evil pieces system (which is used by literally every devil). So his "range" is a bit...weird to calc.

But yeah since i can only argue that Ajuka wins and can't actually use Ajuka in a match, it's best if we just leave the spot to Alakazam or give them both the spot.

Sth= something

Well just passive erasure on bloodlusted will still win. Though this is in character so....RIP. Though Ajuka still takes High 6-C spot, ppl said it was ok to add banned people in there. Waiting for Peter to come back to add it.

Passive Erasure fails unless he's in range but he can't get in range.

I'm... not familiar with Accelerator, can he get past Zam's thought based mindhax?

GyroNutz said:
Why won't Alakazam's mindhax work?
Mental out shuts down mental connections out of the body until the mind attack is redirected elsewhere

He took a planetary mind attack and was completely fine.

So yeah, Alakazam gets stomped

Gargoyle One said:
Mental out shuts down mental connections out of the body until the mind attack is redirected elsewhere

So u agree with Ajuka for high 6-C then?

Gargoyle One said:

Alakazam can just keep himself out of Accelerar's range and cause the match to become inconclusive

Overlord775 said:
Alakazam can just keep himself out of Accelerar's range and cause the match to become inconclusive
If he keeps running that's self BFR, he's purpously avoiding the fight, besides if he has to run for his life vs Accel then even if it's inconc then Accel is stronger than him.

I mean

Alakazam eventually gets tired due to Accelerators limited stamina

He also has zero ideas of what happens if he gets in range of Accelerator until Accelerator gets in range to attack and by then it's too late

His Precog is good, but not enough to know the outcome minutes in

Gargoyle One said:
PsychoWarper said:
This is post headshot Accelerator correct?
No this is Angel Accelerator
Can Ajuka kill him?
Well yes fairly easily i'd say. Though Ajuka doesnt specialize much on killing, he just renders you helpless. So like make Accel unable to use his powers, or remove control. Then probably just end him with AP i guess? Though then again he was able to open a dimensional gap with random energy shots, and Kankara Formula can amplify that.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean
Alakazam eventually gets tired due to Accelerators limited stamina

He also has zero ideas of what happens if he gets in range of Accelerator until Accelerator gets in range to attack and by then it's too late

His Precog is good, but not enough to know the outcome minutes in
Alakazam's precog allows him to see the entire course of one's life, so it's good enought to predict that.

No this is Angel Accelerator
Can Ajuka kill him?

Well yes fairly easily i'd say. Though Ajuka doesnt specialize much on killing, he just renders you helpless. So like make Accel unable to use his powers, or remove control. Then probably just end him with AP i guess? Though then again he was able to open a dimensional gap with random energy shots, and Kankara Formula can amplify that.

Angel accelerator has multi continental Durability without the shield, spamming with AP is useless.

Granted, Angel physiology is capable of stopping standard Powernull, so how good is Ajuka?

Not power null, info manip. He can literally just put some equations in and make the power not belong to you or stuff like that. And then make a poem like:

2+2

=4

i posses these powers

and you do no more

He steals control of your powers or he can make laws or erase laws within the powers to manipulate them as he wishes (how far he can go with this is a bit unknown).

Then he can just mindhax accel after he gets rid of the mind hax resistance or just memory wipe him if he sees that nothing else is working.

Stop with Ajuka.

Anything you can argue for that guy is NLF because of their low showings.

Gargoyle One said:
How good is his stamina
This is a specific Alakazam, but the Alakazam in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fought in Magma Cavern, which is where Groudon lives, for over a week or two.

Nobody every brought up anything about High 3-A. So Outsider got defeated by Chuck Norris?

They haven't fought, but Chuck has passive conceptual fear manip and near-passive death + law manip

I'll remove Outsider. You guys decide if Chuck or another character is the strongest High 3-A.

SCP-1440, the current inhabitant of that tier, is basically just a 1-B with shitty durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back