• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tincan123 said:
Right so why can we make vs thread with him? Trust me i love Reinhard but his spear is way to woke.
Because a 9-C who can resist his passive hax (which is not 1-A) and can incap him before he throws his spear will hammer him down just fine.

I mean there rly aren't that many "strong" ppl up to tier 2. I mean they can be REALLY strong, they can still be defeated pretty easily since they usually have some kind of weakness.

Are banned characters allowed to be put on this list btw?

So for example:

Iihiko for 8-A and 5-C

Rizevim or Ajuka for 6-C and high 6-C

Ajimu for Unknown

Not saying these examples should be there just asking if it's ok to put banned characters in this list.

Hmm ok then:

I would partially agree with Iihiko for 8-A (unequalized), he demolished EoS Medaka. Though idk if he would be suitable for that tier since i would say that Medaka is generally a stronger character via her hax and immortality and all that stuff, but Iihiko's WAY stronger "in character" openings along with his partially passive invincibility should give him the tier. I mean he is immune to up to where Medaka's hax reaches so i'd vote for him actually.

Same for 5-C. If im not mistaken many people agreed that the reason Sailor Moon vs Medaka was fair was because Medaka didn't open up strongly in character (Literal quote from someone in that debate: "If Medaka Used her haxes in characters, she literally eat moon"). So Iihiko who is almost = to Medaka should take it (at least in speed equalized idk about speed unequal, don't know sailor moon well enough).

And this should give Ajuka High 6-C again (in speed equal since the speed unequal spot is reserved).

Yahou is there.

But didnt he and the EoM tie?

If I remember correctly it came down to if EoM erased first or Yakou BFRd first.

Im copy-pasting this from a previous response of ALRF: "Killing Yakou means trying to kill him on a level that is superior to Haju

So no, Yakou and Reinhard cannot kill each other"

Emperor has other hax than just erasure you know. He inconned with Yakou and was going to with Rein then Rein got a bunch of stuff added and people just got sick of the thread. Rein and Yakou should be equal.

I know, he has extremely powerful Power Null, Conceptual Manip and more, its just Erasure is the most common one used in voting.

(So I guess I assumed)

Added Golden King for High 6-B Speed Equal and moved Chrysalimon to 6-B Speed Unequal. Not sure if Grimmon beats Helios for 6-B Speed Equal.

High 7-C should probably be The Overlord (Ninjago). Horakhty isn't killing him any time soon, especially with his AP advantage, and it's only a matter of time before he evolves into his True Form. Not only that, but he's faster then True Dark Genie

Which High 7-C key? Also his speed is massively hypersonic for his High 7-C keys so I don't think he's faster than True Dark Genie who's sub-relativistic. Unless he has some growth ability that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back