• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know man thing can resist Xavier mind hax who was capable of having a mind hax fight with the phoenix on all planes.

But i'm fine if randall takes the spot.

Note that Flagg only has mindhax of that caliber with the Black 13, which is not standard equipment. Not sure if that would count for this list.

Who, besides maybe composite Yhwach, can stand up to The Warpriest for 5-C speed equal? Before you ask about Malok, despite having passives he is far easier to kill and the Warpriest was stronger than Malok got to before he was killed by Guardians.

I made Warpriest vs Yhwach, and he resisted too many things for Yhwach to beat him without Sternritter abilities. I gave Yhwach those, then went to sleep and the thread had been massively derailed, so idk about that scenario, but he beats regular.

I was just gonna ask the same thing. If Shub-Niggurath is the strongest 1-A than why is the Creator higher than Azathoth for transcending a weaker 1-A? Also wasn't it impossible to choose a strongest Tier 0 and High 1-A.

Also at this point we are just waiting for SCP-001 to be upgraded before replacing 1-B with Gods (Magi).

Peter1129 said:
Also at this point we are just waiting for SCP-001 to be upgraded before replacing 1-B with Gods (Magi).
Even Weekly said that Magi gods stomp him if he isn´t infinite (aka, High 1-B or higher), making it a stomp by them if 001 somehow isn´t upgraded, so it´s a safe option to replace it.

Why not? Omnipotence is leaving, and so their stats now can be measured just like a normal 1-A.

Omnipotence isn't gonna leave soon dude. It will take a while.

Until then, no ranking tier High 1-A and tier 0.

Bobsican said:
Even Weekly said that Magi gods stomp him if he isn´t infinite (aka, High 1-B or higher), making it a stomp by them if 001 somehow isn´t upgraded, so it´s a safe option to replace it.
Well if nobody has a problem with this I'll replace SCP-001 with Gods (Magi).

So a bit of news update. Rimuru is now a new contender for strongest 2-C. Jojo is getting downgraded from 8-B so it's about to be empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back