• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
This high godly stuff sure gets argued a lot, thought we already came to a conclusion about this recently? 3-D being survives 4-D destruction ie destruction of the entire space-time continuum=high godly regen.
3-D being survives destruction of just the physical universes= not high godly regen, did the standards change again?
We did, but apparently that conclusion was not clear. Yes, a 3-D being suriving a 4-D destruction like you describe would in fact be high Godly.

So long as the physical universe is an isolated realm, it would be. Like, a distinction that was given between mid godly and high godly that was given in the previous thread:

If a 4-D being survives a 2-A destruction, that could be either Mid or High Godly, because there needs to be more info given. If it is 2-A destruction, in addition to the realm containing it, that High Godly. does not necesarilly need to be a 5-D realm, just needs to be a containing realm. If it is just the destruction of infinite universes, that is Mid-Godly

so Let's scale this down to 3-D. If it is the total erasure of a 3-D realm and everything inside it, then that would be High Godly. Let's say its some kind of "pocket" reality. The total erasure of everything on the 3-D scale would not be High Godly unless it also erased the realm as well

Yobobojojo said:
That's not the issue. The issue is observation
I know a bit about observation, not entirely, but some of it. But couldn't someone sith a passive just disable him at the start of thr fight?

Is Nanashi that broken in verse? Because I've only heard good things about SMT IV and a character that OP as a protagonist totally wouldn't make for a fun game.

Asking because I remember thinking that about Almighty only to realize that in verse, it's pretty much making not very effective moves normally effective.

I'm pretty sure observation is just why Nanashi can fight this stuff in the first place, and the higher dimensional immortality is the explanation of the game not being permadeath.

I meant good like in reviews. Like, it's an 8 out of 10 game or something. But could you elaborate on those in game mechanics?

The real cal howard said:
Is Nanashi that broken in verse? Because I've only heard good things about SMT IV and a character that OP as a protagonist totally wouldn't make for a fun game.

Asking because I remember thinking that about Almighty only to realize that in verse, it's pretty much making not very effective moves normally effective.
Observation is just an explanation on why Nanashi can permakill some demons.

His immortality is basically just negging perma death. His regen negation isn't that broken because you're getting swarmed with demons who are all exactly the same anyway. It's basically the equivalent of how Miracle Eye is broken out of verse.

VanMeliodas said:
Vanir probably beat AVATAR OF CALAMITY 7HIGH A
Good luck beating a near Composite Puella Magi character. Does Vanir even have enough hax to compete with AoC using only the Main Series abilities?

LordGriffin1000 said:
I think the True Dark Genie should be tied with FEE for Low 6-B

Yes FEE could freeze time and such but she wouldn't be able to destroy Dark Genie from what I seen on her page. True Dark Genie can't kill her either but does have Mind Manipulation and Possession It would be inconclusive imo.
Does anyone else think True Dark Genie belongs in Low 6-B with FEE?.

The real cal howard said:
Is Nanashi that broken in verse? Because I've only heard good things about SMT IV and a character that OP as a protagonist totally wouldn't make for a fun game
When literally everything In said game is OP Im not seeing your point

Range: Hundreds of Meters with Magic | Complex Multiversal upon usurping YHVH's Throne

Tk.

Can someone tell me how come someone with hundreds of meters with magic for range can be the strongest High 6-A, Low 2-C and 2-A?

Honestly, my issue is Observation. We assume he will start by making his opponent fodder in which in game, he never did.

N.E.O ain't even on the list anymore. He ain't even the strongest Digimon High 2-A. Lucemon outhaxes him. Either way, we left that spot open for that guy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
N.E.O ain't even on the list anymore. He ain't even the strongest Digimon High 2-A. Lucemon outhaxes him. Either way, we left that spot open for that guy.
Couldnt N.E.O create a copy of Lucemon? Welp.

Yeah, but there is also the issue of whether that Lucemon will care enough to fight his fellow Avatar.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, but there is also the issue of whether that Lucemon will care enough to fight his fellow Avatar.
I mean. This is not a "N.E.O vs Lucemon" actual fight. This is "who is overall stronger, N.E.O or Lucemon". N.E.O has a copy of Lucemon by his side as well as many more abilities. Imo he outhaxes. But eh.

For 5-C equalized, would you just have to beat regular peak Yhwach or Yhwach with the powers of the rest of the sternritter? Because I made a match a while ago with The Warpriest fighting him, and it was determined that the match wouldn't be very fair if I didn't give Yhwach the extra abilities. The thread then derailed so I have no idea if Warpriest beats composite Yhwach though.

Wokistan said:
For 5-C equalized, would you just have to beat regular peak Yhwach or Yhwach with the powers of the rest of the sternritter? Because I made a match a while ago with The Warpriest fighting him, and it was determined that the match wouldn't be very fair if I didn't give Yhwach the extra abilities. The thread then derailed so I have no idea if Warpriest beats composite Yhwach though.
Yhwach with the powers of the sternritters is borderline fanfiction.

Because he never actually used them, when they would have been pretty helpful. If you don't need to beat that then Warpriest takes speed equal 5-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back