• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works. Destroying a 3-D realm doesn't grant you High-Godly, destroying a 4-D realm does. We literally went all over this in a recent thread.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
That's not how it works. Destroying a 3-D realm doesn't grant you High-Godly, destroying a 4-D realm does. We literally went all over this in a recent thread.
you just need to regen from the destruction of you and the entire realm you are in up the the dimensional level. So if you and your entire 2-D realm get erased and you regen from that, that is High Godly. Regenerating from the destrution of a higher realm is easier to prove, but it does not have to be higher dimensional than you. Refer to this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2170391

The entire thread was about how you must not just regenerate from a realm of your dimensional level (regenerating from having your and everything on a piece of paper destroyed), but from the higher dimensional thing that contains your realm (the piece of paper itself being destroyed). I don't see where you got that interpretation that surviving the destruction of 2-D stuff would be High-Godly for a 11-A. This is the same as saying that the destruction of the physical universe would be High-Godly.

I mean pretty sure that Bill won't get Regenerationn either way unless he destroyed himself alongside the realm he was in (And considering that he doesn't even have Mid-Godly, this seems highly unlikely).

Not that it matters since 11-A WF still has the hax of normal WF, except on a 11-A scale, so this is no different from putting 2-C WF against 2-C Bill.

The entire thread was about how you must not just regenerate from a realm of your dimensional level (regenerating from having your and everything on a piece of paper destroyed), but from the higher dimensional thing that contains your realm (the piece of paper itself being destroyed). I don't see where you got that interpretation that surviving the destruction of 2-D stuff would be High-Godly for a 11-A. This is the same as saying that the destruction of the physical universe would be High-Godly.
That's not what it was about at all. Besides, the definition specifically says "Up to your own dimensional level." If you regenerate from the total destruction of the 2-D realm, then it would be High Godly. If you regenerated from the total destruction of a 3-D realm, that would also be high godly for a 3-D being. That being said, the verse itself would have to have a 3-D realm, because irl the closest thing would be the whole universe which would be low 2-C destruction.

Just to be clear tho, I do not think Bill has High Godly because he probably did not erase his own realm on top of himself

This high godly stuff sure gets argued a lot, thought we already came to a conclusion about this recently? 3-D being survives 4-D destruction ie destruction of the entire space-time continuum=high godly regen.

3-D being survives destruction of just the physical universes= not high godly regen, did the standards change again?

I mean pretty sure that Bill won't get Regenerationn either way unless he destroyed himself alongside the realm he was in (And considering that he doesn't even have Mid-Godly, this seems highly unlikely).

Not that it matters since 11-A WF still has the hax of normal WF, except on a 11-A scale, so this is no different from putting 2-C WF against 2-C Bill.
Which is a match Bill wins. Fite me White Face is wanked don't @me bro.

Wait how good is his mind Resistance? I know he gets it from someone protecting him, so Wouldn't you just need mindhax stronger than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back