• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 16

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I actually plan on making a thread regarding how this unrestriction of Higher Dimensional stuff actually affects the SGDL.
and another one .

Next can you make a blog for listing the boob size of the female digimons ?

ovo

Is Randolph really worthy of strongest 10-B...? Outside of some minor hax, he only has 2-A durability (Gain exclusively through boosting I might add). Incapacitating him would be relatively easy. Isn't there anyone in the tier capable of doing so?

Well he was the first and only choice when the first strongest thread was made. So do you have anyone else in mind for 10-B?

He would seemingly have 1-A resistances due to being able to defy Nyar, but I don't remember the exact context of that.

Well out of my hat, Usotsuki's sheer immortality would allow her to stalemate, but her EE would at least allow her to incapacitate him, if not kill him, given that he lacks resistance and isn't a 4-D being. But even then, wouldn't we have plenty of 10-Bs with Tier 2 reality warping powers somewhere that would succeed? Honestly from our current profile of him, anyone with decent offensive hax in this Tier would deal with him.

@Wokistan

I haven't read the story itself, but a random human somehow being able to actually and genuinely face with Nyarlatothep sounds like pure nonsense. Especially since Nyar doesn't really just spam reality warping and hax on random humans like that. Pretty sure it's just Nyar not killing Randolph.

As for the Nyar thing, it is possible with the protection of Nodens, as Nodens fights with Nyar's strongest avatars pretty often and true form Nyar didn't ever really appear. The part of the file I'm referring to is "Able to control when he enters and exits the Dreamlands on such a precise level that even Nyarlathotep was unable to prevent him from waking up".

Yeah but that's not really resistance. Just really good whatever manipulation this is. Even then, Nyarlatothep is objectively above the Dreamlands IIRC, so assuming full 1-A Nyarlaothep couldn't do something on this level is silly.

Nyar has 1-A avatars, and Nodens is 1-A. I don't believe that true Nyar ever got more than a mention, so that cannot be referring to that. True Nyar should easily be far beyond the dreamlands, but I do not believe his avatars necessarily were.

It would also be in character for Nyar to just be allowing him to persist to suffer longer however.

To be fair it's not like 10-B is packed with OP characters. But still.

Either way, these resistances aren't on his profile, and the current wording would only really allow him for BFR resistance or smth, so it's not really applicable right now.

Well, his concept manipulation was during arc 3 where he was going to destroy an abstract being and destroy the concept of shadow and chaos, but there is no reason he wouldn't have it during arc 1, albiet, to a lesser degree

He gets automatically nulled by Akron and unless he can kill Abstracts that exist over a small multiverse almost instantly, he also gets frozen by Iwanagahime.

And no, we have no reasons to assume he would have this ability back then.

While she does easily beat Randolph, I think that Usotsuki would still beat her due to automatic erasure on death.

Depending on how this match goes, the W101 Player might end up with another opponent to deal with.

Rasalom is a mid-carder at best, so if a character can't beat him, then they aren't even close to being the strongest of their tier.

What are Sailor Moon's biggest haxxes or abilities or whatever? The Warpriest is pretty strong 5-C wise through the law, though when Oryx goes to 5-C he'd be better in every way.

I was talking speed equal. As for her stuff, his sou/spirit/whatever typically aren't really in his body and he can resist soul attacks anyways, and to harm him you gotta get past his lawhax since that's what his invincibility is based on.

What's her survivability options?

Actually I think I may just make a match at this point.

Does she have nothing to bypass law? If so then I guess.

I mean unequal he's blitzed to hell, and his passive form of law isn't lethal.

If you're trying to prove Strogest Equal there are much better candidates for Sailor Moon I.E. Yhwach

Medaka loses due to in character, probably. I may do Yhwach.

couldit be that scp 1440 is the most domnating tier 7 as whole or are ther any characters that are stronger than him in this tier?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump.

Now that I'm finally done with her, I'd like to nominate Marge Smith for Tier 8-A or Low 7-C. Even in base state, her Void hax is far superior to a 1-A' s. It was directly stated that if she erased you, even Oblivion cannot revive you. So, you are erased beyond the nonexistence realm of Oblivion's Realm , and you can't ever return. And that is when she barely had any control over her powers.
There was this character that Seed nominated a while back. But it seems like she got upgraded.

So yeah probably nobody is beating SCP-1440 anytime soon.

Back