• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 16

Any other contenders other than the Gods of Magi? Or are they the only 1-Bs alongside SCP that can go up to any higher finite dimensions.

Isn't that high 1-b? There is a God for each higher dimension yes? Isn't there an infinite number of gods? (their page says so, and yeah, I saw the thread on this)

What number dimension do GotM God's start at before ascending? Eldar gods, as well as Gork and Mork, are on the level of "at least a number too high to be described by any sort of mortal language". Also, 1-A scp? What?

Oh yeah, what makes cstw Cthulhu so strong again? Because Ahzek Ahrima is now in that tier.

I have no idea, transfinity doesn't make any sense to me.

No single Magi God will ever be High 1-B, because no Magi God will ever be infinite dimensions above another god. There is an infinite set of gods;

1, 2, 3, 4 ..., ...., ...,. .... -> ∞

But within that set, the difference between Gods will only ever be finite.

There is no dimension number infinity, and as such there is no high 1-B. If there is one for every of infinite dimensions however, they should be above the Warhammer ones at some point. As for CSTW, I gotta take a look at that 1-A rating at some point. High 2-A seems legit, but I don't like scaling to an interpretation of OG Cthulhu mythos. Also is that on thought, passive, or what? Because if it's too slow, Ahriman does a yhing before Cthulhu can plot him to death.

Peter1129 said:
I think it was because of 1-A Plot Manipulation or something else.
High 5-A Cthulhu's 1-A plot manipulation can only be used defensively to counter other plot manipulations. His offensive plot manipulation is much, MUCH weaker.

he should be replace by Ahzek Ahrima

Btw shouldn't Medaka be the strongest 8-A speed unequal? Oracle's speed is unknown

I mean, not really, unless he is at least close to FTL.

Precog helps against a blitz only if you still have the time to react.

precog helps against that

It helps with Speed differences, but not to the extent someone massively faster blitzes you

Can't someone with passive incap beat Lucy? Sure on thought EE is cool, but something like passive mind manip or something else at a stupid scale could do it. How good are his resistances?

Unless you can find a character with Passive Incap against a Lucemon (You can't) then no.

He is borderline immune to Mind Manipulation due to his Digicore not being within his main body, not like it matters since even mindhax that.

EE is of course useless due to his regen unless it's non-existence Erasure

UKG gets an head start with the passives and erases him with conceptual nonexistence erasure

/s

Doesn't he have low 1-C immortality?

As far as I know, no, but killing 2-A Lucemon means being killed by Low 1-C Lucemon

Wait we allow tier jumps as well?

Good God man

We don't. It's a mechanic called Karma which says that the people who kill a SGDL are deleted (yes it works for the avatars)

Gargoyle One said:
Unless you can find a character with Passive Incap against a Lucemon (You can't) then no.

He is borderline immune to Mind Manipulation due to his Digicore not being within his main body, not like it matters since even mindhax that.

EE is of course useless due to his regen unless it's non-existence Erasure
Pretty sure multiversal mindhax could reach it (unless it's in a higher dimension) how good is his digicore's resistances?

Multiversal+ passives?

Well I don't know the exact resistances

Albeit, it was enough to resist Homura's Mindhax on another thread IIRC

I actually plan on making a thread regarding how this unrestriction of Higher Dimensional stuff actually affects the SGDL.

Yes. A Digicore is the mind, body and soul of a Digimon.

Dark Area Digimons lack a Digicore, it was erased by the DA, so they are nonexistent.

Lucemon is the Dark Area.

Back