• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Street Fighters Revision

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
I noticed that Gill profile has at most Island level tier because he is superior to Alpha M. Bison, that is true, but not that much so i suggest to downgrade him to at least Small Island level, likely higher. Then we have Shin Akuma, who shoud be downgraded to Unknown, but higher because we don't know how much stronger he gets in that form. Lastly Serious Oro, Unchained Cody and Oni should be removed because these forms never appeared in the canon and are only speculations.

Oro never fought with Shin Akuma, Shin Akuma never appeared properly in the series and Cody never fought with Oni, the latter is also non-canon to the main story.

I will inform Matthew about this thread.

Oro is stronger than Akuma while casual. Put him at "At least Small Island level, likely higher" as Serious, or just merge Keys.

We do know that Unchained Cody should be a God Tier because of Oni's comment relating to his strength, and so he should be on a similar level to the other God-Tiers.

Oni is a form that we have and we know that it is the strongest SF Character sans Ingrid.

It would have to accept Crossover feats as she is primarily a Crossover Character. But if Master Hand is accepted, she should be fine.

I agree that Gill and Oro should be put at least Small Island level, likely higher, but i disagree with Oni and Cody situations because they are what if and unconfirmed speculations because they never fought in the story and the latter never appeared in the canon story.

Yes, but we know that Cody's full strength is sufficient to easily defeat anyone he ever fought, and this is reflected in comments from other characters during combat. Cody treats most if not all opponents as forgettable, and Oni is one of the few exceptions. Hence why Cody should scale to other God Tiers and scale to Akuma's feat.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It would have to accept Crossover feats as she is primarily a Crossover Character. But if Master Hand is accepted, she should be fine.
Yeah, me and 2nd element already discussed this, should be 2C, at least Realitivistic to MFTL+ scaling from Pyron, (MFTL+ travel speed Blugh)

That comes from the arcade modes where Dan can defeat everyone and show indifference to them, also Cody never gave a demostration of his power only statements from the canon and a secret arcade fight where even the most weaker character can win it and that is non-canon.

Dark649 said:
That comes from the arcade modes where Dan can defeat everyone and show indifference to them, also Cody never gave a demostration of his power only statements from the canon and a secret arcade fight where even the most weaker character can win it and that is non-canon.
That's completely different. The characters say things that reflect their personality when they win fights. Cody's quotes are actually informative since he dismisses plenty of characters are worthless, yet others he praises for their strength and potential and admits that he needs to fight more seriously with them. This serves to inform us on Cody's strength.

Your Darkstalkers profiles includes elements from the madhouse movie and the udon comics, which are non-cano to the original story, also i don't know where that Relativistic+ rating came from, but we are currently talking about Street Fighter where even a weaker character can beat the arcade mode and the bosses and receive compliments from his opponents and say that they were not difficult and etc.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also the comparison is flawed because Oni's statement comes from an Oni victory, not a Cody victory.
Oni is not canon to the original story.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Darkstalkers has so little material to go off that it's fine to use essentially all you have for feats.
Unfortunately that is true, according to Rose and the shadow that speaks to Akuma in SF2T it seems that he became Oni at one point of his life, but that is outside of the main plot of the games and we don't know when that happened. For Cody it is strange tha Oni said he could beat him when he is already been defeated by him in a non-canon special fight.

Anyway Cody page doesn't seem to give me problems, it is just Gill, Oro and Shin Akuma which should be put at at least Small Island level, likely higher. For Oni Unknown, but higher since we don't know how much he stronger he got.

Dark649 said:
Anyway Cody page doesn't seem to give me problems, it is just Gill, Oro and Shin Akuma which should be put at at least Small Island level, likely higher. For Oni Unknown, but higher since we don't know how much he stronger he got.
Basically where I stand.

So, have you reached any conclusions here?

Okay, if Matthew is fine with this, I suppose that you can perform the changes.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Will Cody's restricted form be changed at all ?
Base Cody can be Small Town level+, but in a higher grade than the likes of Base Bison and Seth since he is not impressed by them, then again Cody is also depressed since he lost what he cared for.

Back