• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Street Fighter: Ryu upgrade to High 7-A and various fixes.

The fireball is already enormous don't think it could be any lower than town level and that's just the psycho drive one alone. M Bison amped by the Black Moons should be stronger than Psycho Limiter Cammy who was said to be able to destroy an entire country also.

No it isn't. Why would it be hyperbole in any way shape or form? Just scale Akuma above that, he already has a statement that he can "crumble the earth itself" from narratio
Akuma crumble
anyway if that's anything to go by.

You take that statement with her destroying a country too serious, its hyperbole, if Cammy was country then how come other characters nowhere near that give her trouble

In that context it refers to the feat he does in SF3, not the planet, since he crumbles the Ayers Rock in that instance

Its not vaporization or pulverization, else rocks shouldnt fall in the background if the island was indeed destroyed as such, its fragmentation

Did you not pay attention to when I said '''Psycho Limiter'''? It's not normal Cammy at ALL and there's no reason for it to be hyperbole.

Everybody should try to calm down, be polite, and stay on topic.

Wanna know why?Because its a statement with nothing to back it up, neither any mentions for it to say it can be possible, just Bison saying one time "oh she has the power to blow a country"

I would rather not trust Bison word for it given his character mentality

If nobody asks any staff members for help, nothing will likely happen here.

Can the Black Moons electromagnetic pulses be calculated? They are what's powering Bison in SFV after all, one exploded in space and the electromagnetic pulse effected all of New York. They are also large enough to block out the sun.

Absaddie said:
Can the Black Moons electromagnetic pulses be calculated? They are what's powering Bison in SFV after all, one exploded in space and the electromagnetic pulse effected all of New York. They are also large enough to block out the sun.
wait the emp was powering him? i thought that he got his amped power from the terror the emp's caused.

Lavcore said:
wait the emp was powering him? i thought that he got his amped power from the terror the emp's caused.
I believe his Psycho Power had been increasing tenfold even before the Black Moon exploded, so he gets amped by both the EMP and the terror it causes.

Lavcore said:
Absaddie said:
He's amped by the Black Moons but he was indeed getting amped by the despair they were causing, the explosion (which didn't even damage the Black Moon but completely tore up Karin's satellite) was like a show of their power.
Black moon block out sun
Here's one blocking out the sun.

As this thread seems to have devolved into unproductive bickering, I regrettably have to unsubscribe to it due to time constraints. You should send me a message when/if you reach a conclusion, so I can be of help at that point.

https://youtu.be/T51U8uQFrQo?t=77 Did Bison cause this explosion and thus the cloud dispersion (linked to the part where Bison does a thing but it cuts to him in a tube and then a big explosion)

Bison satellite
Trailer also shows satellite much higher than shown in Alpha (I believe the Bison speed is lowballed anyway)

Ok, think it could do with a recalc though.

But what of the Black Moons electromagnetic pulses and the other things I said about them?

Absaddie said:
It's exactly what is powering M. Bison.
If you're referring to the first feat where the BM causes an eclipse, then I don't think that M. Bison would scale to it. Yes, it does indeed boost him, but he can't harness it's physical strength otherwise he would be 5-C and that would be a ridiculous outlier especially when there are multiple BMs

If there's a statement saying that the BMs multiply his power then we can use that to multiply M. Bison's current stats with the multiplier

Why would the fact there are multiple black moons make it an outlier? Especially since it'd be for a blatant god tier who required Power of Nothingness Ryu to take down. It'd be hesitant myself to scale his power to its physical strength but I don't think they'd get moon level either.

I'll see what I can find, it is a fact they were going to be dropped onto the earth to raise despair to boost M. Bison even further at least.

Him being boosted alot by the BM isn't an outlier, I just think that a Moon level boost is an outlier. I'm fine with M. Bison's power being amped drastically as long as it isn't far too high

Back