• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strategy Time!: Roll a Random Superpower to Run the given Gauntlet

Apeironaxim said:
basically, best result is inco
True not sure its feesible though, they don't have self sustance or the dura to survive the planent busting beneath them ... I suppose they could skip straight to the end of the universe for the incon...

I wonder how that would work in conjuction with ainz, who's original name was satoru suzuki in real life, momonga in the game and now changed to ainz in new world....

Epiccheev said:
It's incredible that for a wiki that lists pretty much every power imaginable there are so many powers that could allow you to solo entire verses with them alone.
Well, it's because we're assuming maximum potency.

Meta-Teleportation. Basicly a cheat. I can teleport them into nothingness, can teleport their minds and souls away from their bodies, can teleport magic of their verse away from the verse. Crazy.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Ash_Generation

Overlord - I lose to most of the floor guardians, even assuming I'm level 100. The best I can hope for is to rise up the ranks of the Adventurer's Guild, become an adamantite-plate adventurer, arrange a meeting with Momon, and reveal my knowledge of the human world while offering to join him. Even if it's Pandora's Actor, he's a lot more understanding than 99% of Nazarick, and he's not foolish enough to just attack me outright.

Jojo (Parts 1-6) - I can pretty much beat anyone except for GER if I take advantage of my prior knowledge. I'd even be able to defeat Pucci with Made in Heaven by creating a huge cloud of suffocating ash. As soon as he enters it, his accerated time will cause him to asphyxiate.

FDrybob said:
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Ash_Generation
Overlord - I lose to most of the floor guardians, even assuming I'm level 100. The best I can hope for is to rise up the ranks of the Adventurer's Guild, become an adamantite-plate adventurer, arrange a meeting with Momon, and reveal my knowledge of the human world while offering to join him. Even if it's Pandora's Actor, he's a lot more understanding than 99% of Nazarick, and he's not foolish enough to just attack me outright.
While true you should be careful pandora's actor is part of albedo's supreme being "Search" sqaud, while he's likely to draw out information from you I wouldn't be overly confident in your survival, he may view you as a threat to ainz rule.

Also gotta be careful about what you say when talking about the human world, ainz didn't come from modern earth after all and if things don't line up/he doesn't trust you, you could very well end up in the dungeon for questioning...And well ainz has a habit of skimming reports....

While true you should be careful pandora's actor is part of albedo's supreme being "Search" sqaud, while he's likely to draw out information from you I wouldn't be overly confident in your survival, he may view you as a threat to ainz rule.

Also gotta be careful about what you say when talking about the human world, ainz didn't come from modern earth after all and if things don't line up/he doesn't trust you, you could very well end up in the dungeon for questioning...And well ainz has a habit of skimming reports....

You really like Overlord, dont you?

Payer88 said:
You really like Overlord, dont you?
I most definitely do but another element is of all the verses it's the one Im most familiar with on this list, I was also trying to think of the dangers to a person with knowledge on modern earth trying to use that knowledge to survive. There are hurdles that are easy to not think about and even with knowledge on the series.

The pen or the sword said:

imagine how exasperated and utterly done Ainz will be as you explain that you are from an Earth many, many years in the past compared to him. He's already been transported to another world as his game avatar, why not time travel thrown on as well

this will only get worse if you also decide to tell him you only know him as a fictional character. I'm sure that will cause some sort of existential crisis

Back