• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading through your comment and I have yet to see your issue. If you have tried for years to convince us as you say then your argument just isn't good enough. I don't see how a voice chat could change it. As everyone said CRT is the best way.

You have been accusing us of all these problems but has yet to show us any proof. About your point on Censorship. If a user cannot debate in a civilize manner, is warned and get's banned that is none of our concern if you consider that censorship that's your problem. Also the staff is limited, so if an argument have been brought up many times and is dismiss by the staff it likely because your claim has been debunk, discuss or rejected for good reasons.

Hmmm well I suppose that is true as those accusations were getting out of control before thanks to strict policies we have here in our system.

I'll answer that one real quick. Because the bird was protecting him for one, and two, void feats don't count anymore. GER moves even while Giorno is frozen, and everything else about GER supports that. What supports Mirai Warrior being infinite speed besides 3 seconds of grabbing a scroll in whiteness?

@TheOneAndOnlyGodTierX well their are normal users here that also take part in content revision threads not just admins. From what I've seen the admins here are fair and do the best they can. If you have good evidence about a verse being rated to low or to high just post you evidence. So how about we start by talking about "elephant in the room" Dragon Ball do you think their rated to high or to low.

Simple question

Now then since things has gotten hand here. I might as well say do something about it as it stand now. If any argument has a bad blood between wikis, then how much do we know you get truthful about this @TheOnly?

By the way, the link I provided earlier is a link to the discord; has about 4 (5 soon) people on it waiting to hear what you have to say. So if you're super eager to converse with others regarding these matters, now's the time. And yes, it is a voice chat.

@AMM I am just wonder on how this goes as I feel bad about what I have done to this day. Guilt Trip and all. I might as well leave things as they are now. I even considered leaving this wikia due to how much trouble I have unintentionally caused so this kinda make me feel a bit troubled now. No need to pressure me a bit here. Just wonder is all.

The real cal howard said:
okay. why is it that dceu superman is 7-A for SLIGHTLY harming doomsday, but when i tried to upgrade raikage to high 6-C for harming the eight tails, it got rejected without even a good reason?
You mean the third raikage who's High 6-C for cutting the tailed beasts?

NO. im talking bout the fourth. the fourth raikage cut off eight tails horn (which is indeed HARMING it), yet dceu superman went from low 7-B to 7-A for "slightly" harming doomsday? why? why is the fourth 7-C? how can a 7-C hurt someone with high 6-C dura?

To whom it may concern:

Perhaps there are other injustices in the world to be addressed before the matter of a free-to-the-public, non-profit wiki community about fictional characters possibly having inaccurate profiles for the might of your favorite fictional character. Those who show indignation, let alone take action against a group of people running a free-to-access website about fictional characters for any reason emasculate themselves. A reputation, nay, an identity is a uniquely human aspect gifted to us by God. Please act in a manner that better behooves your identity as well as the ever-finite time of yourself and others on this earth.

Sincerely,

A Doctor (depending on who you ask, anyway)

We need admins to join the chat,if you are concerned abou recorded,simply express you do not consent. If you dont wanna talk,listen to whats being said and respond textually. We need admins to join the chat. If you are so adamant on defending wrong profiles on the case that you are overworked,then dont judge arguments at all that youre not gonna do thoroughly.. If you do not have time to join thenhow do you have time to write bibles about why you cannot join. Join or move on with your day.

Considering this guy originates from Google+ Communities, and is also the guy who originally tried pushing Demigra to High Multiverse level+, and his primary issue is with the misinformatio and BIAS surrounding Dragon Ball pages here, I sincerely doubt that his issues are valid.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Considering this guy originates from Google+ Communities, and is also the guy who originally tried pushing Demigra to High Multiverse level+, and his primary issue is with the misinformatio and BIAS surrounding Dragon Ball pages here, I sincerely doubt that his issues are valid.
They are not dragon seems to be agreeing with them on the chat

Darkmon cns said:
And what do you have against Google Plus communitys?
Google+, facebook, youtube and other open forums don't have community guidelines for discussion and standards. So people can say anything without merit and credibility and not accountable for their opinion and statements

Anime Vs Comics, more commonly known as Dragon Ball Vs Fictio, is the community most of the people who come here to complain about our standards and Dragon Ball profiles come from.

Considering they have stuff like 2-C BoG Goku, High 2-A Demigra, Low 1-C Xenoverse 2, 2-A Daishinkan, 5th Dimensional Zeno and whatnot.

Oh, and also a wikia that plagiarizes our own:

http://animevscomics.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_VS_Comics_Wikia

Didn't expect this to reach this length, so wow. TL;DR so yeah.

Anyways, perhaps, they can discuss the profiles that needs changes in their group chat and bring a summary of it here for content revisions. That way, they can go about without our 'censorship' they keep going on about, but at the same time, make this place better.

Just that there are rules that need to be observed like not attacking the tiering system (though if their argument is sound, then I personally don't see why not they can post it as a suggestion).

Just please remember that we don't have the biggest amount of staff that can check and recheck thousands of profiles, nor the time to actually do so.

Alright. I've gathered a few things when I talked to them. They're actually pretty nice guys. They are questionable about Roshi's outlier being an outlier due to the fact that its a new form, they think Buu has enough 3-A statements and the spirit bomb is 3-A due to being powered by everything in the universe, and think the GvB feat is Low 2-C due to affecting the macrocosm and the shockwaves actually being spatial distortions.

TheOneAndOnlyGodTierX said:
I don't really have time to give a full response to your initial comment. But, I wll say this.

I am fully aware of how profiles are revised. My primary issue is what consitutes a good or bad argument isn't usually given proper judgement by the Administrators. Making a Wiki is hard, I understand that. But, in a world where we have literally an endless access to information; There's no reason to be naive. I can go into more detail on this idea, but I'll leave it at that for now.
Look, as I have stated previously, most of us do try our very best to be openminded, and listen to the points people bring up in different content revision threads. However, that does not mean that we are automatically going to agree with everybody, especially not if they behave in a very bad manner.

Lots of us do not have English as our first language, and consider it a lot easier to express ourseves through writing than talking, especially if our voices are going to be drowned out by lots of people talking at the same time. It is unmanageable, and demands too much of us on top of everything else. We need coherent structure in order to reach any conclusions, especially for franchises that we do not know much about, and need to have the mechanics explained to us. We also largely value our privacies, and do not want our voices or IP addresses recorded.

Also, we are not run like either a democracy or a dictatorship, we are run more like a business. Everybody get to have their say, and come with suggestions, as long as they behave well, but the staff ultimately have to try to evaluate if it is reasonable or not.

Will our judgements be perfect? No, but it is still a much better option to promote the people who have shown dedication, responsibility, good behaviour, and the ability for rational evaluation, than to descend into complete anarchy, with all profiles subject to constant edit-wars, and changed daily at the whims of the biases of the current editors.

In all honesty while they came off as kind of rude, they do have strong points that I feel we should at least give one last look.

TheTimothyMills said:
Today we had very productive,long and coherent discussion. We wish to have more moderaters join tommorow
Well you must remember that not everyone here knows English or are comfortable with voice chat.

Well, I do not like talking with strangers online. But if new content revision threads are created as a result of this, that is obviously fine.

The real cal howard said:
Alright. I've gathered a few things when I talked to them. They're actually pretty nice guys. They are questionable about Roshi's outlier being an outlier due to the fact that its a new form, they think Buu has enough 3-A statements and the spirit bomb is 3-A due to being powered by everything in the universe, and think the GvB feat is Low 2-C due to affecting the macrocosm and the shockwaves actually being spatial distortions.
and that the GvB fight had MULTIPLE feats of universe+ standing. I shall reitorate these tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back