• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strategy Time!: Roll a Random Superpower to Run the given Gauntlet

I got Snake Swarming from Orochimaru-

idk about fate s/n, overlord or Re so imma just do the rest:

Naruto: i mean im literally orochimaru so i just strangle anyone below me to death, but for those above me (basically all kages, naruto, sasuke, madara, kaguya etc) most i can do is try a sneak attack and quickly finish them off before they get the chance to fight back. this could work for maybe Tsunade and some other kages but anyone above them can just withstand my attack and kill me instantly. probs try sneaking up on juubidara and be completely obliterated before i even reach him.

One Piece: Again anyone low 7-A and below i can probs just sneak attack kill quite easily (except for logia types such as Ceasar, Ace and others) and then say i tried to kill the straw hats i could take out probably all of them except Zoro and maybe Luffy. Zoro imo would probs be a repeat of how Sasuke killed Orochimaru and luffy im not sure can be strangled to death as hes rubber. For the admirals i could not even touch Aokiji or Sakazuki as theyre logias but Borsalino i could maybe take out if i managed to sneak up on him, however if he manages to get an attack off on my im finished. Big Mom and Kaido would be too strong for me to hurt and Shanks i feel like would be similar to Kizaru, except much more difficult since his Armament haki could easily stop any damage to him (if he notices in time). Kurohige is a logia so i cant touch him but Shirohige i could probably take out quite easily. Hes shown to have lesser reactions now such as being stabbed in Marineford and i feel i could probably cut off any oxygen to his head by strangling him, considering his sickness-riddened body. Prime Shirohige tho id get ******. Same with Prime Garp, Sengoku and Roger, but old Garp and Sengoku would be a similar situation to Shanks imo.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: basically anyone except giorno, dio, jotaro, okuyasu, koichi and bucciarati i can take out with ease. giorno will just reset me with GER, dio and jotaro can just stop time and get rid of me, okuyasu can easily escape me with the hand and probs just yeet me into another dimension since all i can do is physically attack him, koichi i could probs catch off guard and kill however if he puts some insane gravity on my since hes so close i will probs be stuck and just taken out. also he has massively ftl reactions so ig catching him off guard would be hard but if hes just going about his daily life he probs wont expect it. Bucciarati can just unzip me to escape but wouldnt be able to defeat me, so itd be a stalemate until hes completely out of stamina and i finish him off.

Not a very good ability since orochimaru's AP is not so great but still interesting nonetheless.

I mean you might be able to do something with your literal God Tier Social Influencing.

My second Round gave me Symbiotic Absorption. I guess I would start with the fodder and work my way up to the big fish while adding their powers and strength into myself. But I don't think I can do much to Jojo's god tiers.

Depends on who Im up agianst, In overlord Im probably going to end up a sex slave to shalltear or part of demi's breeding experiments. I don't know about all the other verses but I don't give myself good odds, eventually some fricken reality warping/planet destroying threat is going to show up with the mindset "Im going to tap that" I don't see my social influencing being able to stop all those threats. I mean it will work for some but their are entities out their that simply have no interest in my attempts to dissaude them...

The pen or the sword said:
Depends on who Im up agianst, In overlord Im probably going to end up a sex slave to shalltear or part of demi's breeding experiments. I don't know about all the other verses but I don't give myself good odds, eventually some fricken reality warping/planet destroying threat is going to show up with the mindset "Im going to tap that" I don't see my social influencing being able to stop all those threats.
you could get friendly with Ainz just on the basis of the fact you're originally from Earth, even if not the same Earth. So if you asked him to make sure that stuff didn't happen to you, he would probably put you under protection. And also you'd be really useful to him for getting info from people, so he would def not just kill you or throw you aside

True but that requires I get to ainz and talk to him, which depending on the point of the series will be difficult. (During the men in the kingdom arc shouldn't be to much trouble but now that he's a king I suspect Ill run into more difficulty scheduling a meeting.) True Id be a good for gathering information it's just the actual killing of ainz/others I think Ill run into problems with.

also you apparently have Meta Love Inducement, which even works on transcendent beings according to the wiki

so you can basically make sure no one ever hurts you, or at least doesn't kill you, by love haxing them

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reduction

This can be used in a lot of ways, I can reduce the life force of everybody, reduce the gravity, so they all just float off into space and into the sun or something, reduce everybody's intelligence and they forget how to breathe, reduce their size and put them in a jar or something, reduce their combat skills, etc.

...You haven't read the web novel, it is most certainly not a good thing...Heck shalltear has a habit of killing her sex slaves off and getting new ones... Or walking them around bruised/bloodied and naked in public on leashes...

So I got War Empowerment.

I've not seen Overlord, One Piece, or Re:Zero, and I never finished Narto or JOJO's, so not sure how far I'd get with them. And Gil can 1 shot me with Ea. Also how do I determin "my class".

i mean you could just keep going till the star goes supernova, but that ends in death for everyone involved

True end of the universe seems like your only path to victory saying that flashing foward the planent will explode beneath you long before the universe ends... and you don't seem to have self sustenance/high dura.

Back