• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strategy Time!: Roll a Random Superpower to Run the given Gauntlet

As i mentioned in the title, even if you dont get a OP power, Strategize! You have information advantage here so use it to your advantage. You can run the gauntlet however you want. You will get transported in the said World, at its strongest point and made to assassinate/fight all the powerful characters

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

1: Naruto 2: Overlord 3:One Piece 4: Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure 5:Fate S/N 6:Re:Zero 7: A verse of your choice( strongest being can't be lower than your own class)

Go my champions!

Okay so I got Mirror magic, I will probably try and make extremely beautiful mirrors(with all kinds of magic functions) and then try to sell them en masse.

And will then proceed to imprison all my targets in the mirrors and then boom, break them. For somebody like Ainz though i will act as a magical merchant and sell it to Ainz, knowing his personality he will get one.

Edit: Thought I will add the link. https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Mirror_Magic

So thats how i conquered Universes through Mirrors.

Payer88 said:
For somebody like Ainz though i will act as a magical merchant and sell it to Ainz, knowing his personality he will get one.

Edit: Thought I will add the link. https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Mirror_Magic

So thats how i conquered Universes through Mirrors.
Not sure how well it would work out against ainz as he resist sealing and has the ability to appraise magic items to learn there abilities. (Sure some other characters in those verses would resist/have abilities that make it difficult to overcome)

As for me got cartoon machine physiology. Not really sure how I can make use of it to conquer anything. I suppose if my toon force aspect is strong enough I can do some gag feats to erase the universes.... At the very least Ill be rather difficult to kill permanantly due to my cartoon phyisology. (Unfortunatly cartoon machines are often depicted as less then...Durable)

Sea Monster Physiology https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sea_Monster_Physiology If this was real i would probably be as far away from the sea as possible now i know that sounds dum but i am afraid of The sea and underwater life so nope for that.

If I was not afraid of the sea then this would probably be my strategy in the Overlord Verse. Get on my knees and beg for a place in the sorcerer kingdom if that does not work I would probably ask for a quick death and ask Ainz to use my dead body as they please to give more strength to Nazarick.

Not sure how well it would work out against ainz as he resist sealing and has the ability to appraise magic items to learn there abilities. (Sure some other characters in those verses would resist/have abilities that make it difficult to overcome)

As for me got cartoon machine physiology. Not really sure how I can make use of it to conquer anything. I suppose if my toon force aspect is strong enough I can do some gag feats to erase the universes.... At the very least Ill be rather difficult to kill permanantly due to my cartoon phyisology. (Unfortunatly cartoon machines are often depicted as less then...Durable)

Cartoons can gag easily, blow up the planet but remain standing on a descript piece of land. As for sealing i am pretty sure i get the highest level of that via Mirrors

Lovarg said:
Sea Monster Physiology https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sea_Monster_Physiology If this was real i would probably be as far away from the sea as possible now i know that sounds dum but i am afraid of The sea and underwater life so nope for that.

If I was not afraid of the sea then this would probably be my strategy in the Overlord Verse. Get on my knees and beg for a place in the sorcerer kingdom if that does not work I would probably ask for a quick death and ask Ainz to use my dead body as they please to give more strength to Nazarick.

I think you will become immune to fear for sea and such automatically

I got Environmental Power Link

I guess I'll definitely set up shop wherever my power derives from and train there until I can fill the area with traps and just try to take out whoever gets in.

Offensive Immunity?

The hell am I immune to?

Assuming I'm immune to anything trying to affect me, I guess I win. Everyone tries to hax me and they all die.

You kind of lack offensive abilites, but hey you are immune to everything even death! So train in DBZ for a million years then stomp everyone

It's the single strongest mortal creature in the Mythos by virtue of survivability and speed.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I feel like those hounds should actually be Low 1-C, given the explanations in the profile
Personally, I think so too.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Varied_Replicatio

If the skills are at their maximum, I would create countless ways of mine with a higher level of intellect to help me exploit my power to an extreme level and I would become a millionaire through replicating jewelry and gold to an absurd size to buy something to train and a base of operations with various weapons then create several soldiers with higher capabilities than mine would place much more deadly traps together would copy the weapons of my enemies and not filter change it for the infinitely weaker copy or dredge them themselves and so in the hour of The truth is to bombard thousands of clones with weapons like those of my opponents, only more effective, faster and more powerful.

First draw was Superhuman Strength, can't really comment since depending on the level I can get different results

So I rolled a second time and got Hell Manipulation , idk Overworld or Re so I'm gonna talk about them

One Piece: I got no clue what hells I can use for my power source but assuming I can use any I just create that Indian hell where you're cooked for all life against any DF user since they'd be in water, outside that I'm locating myself in an island and bide my time creating a demon army alla Geko Moriah style only I'll sink any ship that comes close via demons attacking the lower part

I'll eventually overwhelm everyone through sheer numbers and drowning, I'd assume I can counter Akainu and Sabo hard since fire and lava should be under my control

Naruto: Okay so hell has all sinners in right? Just summon every piece of shit person who's dead to fight people, now depending on the hell the standards for sinners changes a lot, so I'll use christain hell which summons 90% of edo tensai dudes, anyone who belives in a different God then a christain etc etc Alongside with the demons I'll be summoning I'll have a massive army made from 90% of dead people in the verse, also I'd learn the Grim Reaper jutsu and have my servants use it to kill off edos

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure: Honestly only like 3 charcters don't die to me spamming them with hoards of demons which are Valantine,Pucci and Giorno (assuming video games aren't counted) and I'll just create a hell to be in outside the universe and stall them out as long as needed

Fate S/N: I assume I'm limited to just what's happening in FSN so again everyone just dies to spam

Tllmbrg said:
First draw was Superhuman Strength, can't really comment since depending on the level I can get different results

So I rolled a second time and got Hell Manipulation , idk Overworld or Re so I'm gonna talk about them

One Piece: I got no clue what hells I can use for my power source but assuming I can use any I just create that Indian hell where you're cooked for all life against any DF user since they'd be in water, outside that I'm locating myself in an island and bide my time creating a demon army alla Geko Moriah style only I'll sink any ship that comes close via demons attacking the lower part

I'll eventually overwhelm everyone through sheer numbers and drowning, I'd assume I can counter Akainu and Sabo hard since fire and lava should be under my control

Naruto: Okay so hell has all sinners in right? Just summon every piece of shit person who's dead to fight people, now depending on the hell the standards for sinners changes a lot, so I'll use christain hell which summons 90% of edo tensai dudes, anyone who belives in a different God then a christain etc etc Alongside with the demons I'll be summoning I'll have a massive army made from 90% of dead people in the verse, also I'd learn the Grim Reaper jutsu and have my servants use it to kill off edos

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure: Honestly only like 3 charcters don't die to me spamming them with hoards of demons which are Valantine,Pucci and Giorno (assuming video games aren't counted) and I'll just create a hell to be in outside the universe and stall them out as long as needed

Fate S/N: I assume I'm limited to just what's happening in FSN so again everyone just dies to spam
Really cool, spaming demons and as far as i know hell has some 1-C 1-C beings too

Back