• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stormtroopers begin being sent to your favorite 'verse

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stormtrooper

Via means unknown to either 'verse, Stormtroopers begin being teleported into your favorite 'verse, whether anyone's ready or willing or not. The rules:

1. No more than one teleportation occurs until 24 hours after the previous.

2. If all Stormtroopers sent to a 'verse are defeated, the next teleportation sends in a greater number. Up to ten times as many as previous, with the first teleportation sending in only ONE Stormtrooper. (So it could go T1: 1 Stormtrooper, T2: More than 1, up to 10 Stormtroopers, T3: More than how many were sent for T2, but up to 100.)

3. Stormtroopers begin as weak & incompetent as possible. Each time all Stormtroopers in a 'verse are defeated, the next Stormtrooper(s) sent will learn one useful fact about where they're being sent, & made more competent & more powerful, within the limits of what has been shown in Star Wars.

4. If there aren't enough Stormtroopers to satisfy the increase in quantity, identical duplicates (Even if 0 other Stormtroopers remain.) of the most effective Stormtroopers sent so far are created to satisfy the increase in quantity.

5. Teleport locations within the destination universe are random. If something or someone sufficiently insurmountable is encountered by the Stormtroopers shortly after a teleportation, future teleports will be locationally biased to avoid that thing or person.

6. Stormtroopers will continue to be sent to a universe until one of the following conditions are met:

A. The 'verse is defeated by these Stormtroopers.

B. Alternatively, the scenario will end if & when a teleportation is scheduled to occur, but a quantity of 1,000,000,000,000 (One Trillion) Stormtroopers or more has already been sent all at once & the destination 'verse has not yet been defeated.

This is basically a Keter level threat. The Foundation can contain them easily.

Gonna basically post a Stormtrooper RT here that'll prove they should at least be able to beat the One Above All, if not Azathoth himself.

@ ByAsura; I'm so far on the edge of my seat with anticipation I'm floating. Please hurry with that proof respect thread so that this force user doesn't have to hold me up for too much longer.

I had just finished writing the RT, but then it just didn't work. So yeah, it's going to take even longer. It's not big, but it took time to find the sources and all that.

Real talk: Even if it didn't make them as strong as The One Above All, did you actually just finish a Stormtrooper Respect Thread & then fail to post it? D:

This covers Imperial Stormtroopers, rather than First Order soldiers, who are far stronger, better trained, and more technologically advanced.

Respect Stormtroopers

Firepower

Stormtroopers are known to carry the E-11 blaster rifle, which is based on the Clone Trooper's C-15, a weapon capable punching a 0.5 metre hole through ferroconcrete. Here's a couple calculations, both of which are Small Building level, in Narutoforums and taken directly from the 2008 Clone Wars TV show. Now for some actual feats

More powerful variants also use Thermal Detonators and heavy blasters.

Aim

Now, we've heard on multiple occasions that Stormtroopers are terrible at aiming, video games make fun of it, as do TV shows. Hell, there's people who've estimated that they only hit 20% of their targets (even though most of these numbers are from the kidifide Star Wars Rebels and lacking huge amounts of context). So I'm going to give some feats

Conclusion: Stormtroopers don't have bad aim, the main characters just have plot armour. It's also not easy to hit a fast-moving target from very close range or very long range.

Armour

This is by far a Stormtrooper's weakest asset. They offer little protection against blunt force, however they do provide protection against projectile weapons and blasters. In combat, Stormtroopers have been known to get up from blaster bolts with difficulty, their armour also provides protection from glancing blows. However, a direct blow to the chest plate will likely mean certain death, although it does a lot less damage than not wearing armour at all, as TK-462 had a large wound rather than a hole through his chest (Note: I said chest, not armour)

@ByAsura: Nice! As awesome as that is, & as helpful as it might be, worried it might not get the attention it needs in a Fun & Games thread.

Also, it's wordy, so maybe put it in 1 or more collapsible boxes?

Puella Magi Verse: depending on when they end up, they get destroyed by AoC/UKG/Homura. Ignoring them, the troopers are fodder to magical girls. Though once they start flooding in i imagine the puella side wouldn't want to waste magic on fodder, so they'll probably just leave them to witches/wraiths

Kamen Rider: They get erased from existence from any Time Rider, Decade or Zi-O. They get utterly speedblitzed by Kabuto Riders and they generally just can't do crap against them.

Ultraman: NOPE. They're screwed. Fodders are MFTL+ and Star level. They aren't even scatching an Ultra-Child let alone an Ultrama. And even if they get past those, say hello to Imperializer who can regenerate from small pieces of itself no bigger than a door (This is impressive given that these things are Kaiju sized).

TES: Dovahkiin gets to have his Star Wars Mods in his canon runthrough of Skyrim. That's basically it. Lore Dovahkiin utterly solos.

Star Wars: Hmmm this is awkward.

What a Beautiful Series:

Not sure they're gonna make out the world as they're (more like the Empire's) own anytime soon if, well not ever. If they get dropped in Inganock, they can't do shit to the Critters there. If anything, they'll add to the kill list of the Critters than they already have. Sharnoth though, they might be able to handle the Meta=Critters...maybe. DK if they truly can kill them but if they do, that'll be after countless losses. Gahkthun, they'll just get annihilated by Tesla's lightning bolts or the 100,000 bots Berta can control to handle them or simply just use her Typhon mech to crush and blast them away.

That's just naming the only few we got so far on this wiki, keep in mind.

Prototype: Hmm as far as I know there weapons cant atomize and they have little to no means of dealing with mass quantities of infected capable of tearing tanks apart with their bare hands. They do well against human troops but are eventually wiped out via infection/absorption further exacerbated by mid high... Even assuming they could bypass mid high they can't deal with disease/infection thus there large numbers advatage is quickly turned against them as they feed into the infected swarm.

Saw this just now, reckon it's not a match so it's safe to necro bump

Castlevania: Errrrrr, well the Belmonts have a stamina limit. So I guess they just get zerg'd and tire out? That said Alucard and anyone else will just laugh at them.

Guilty Gear: Nope for obvious reasons like info manip that is passive in sol's case.

Killer Instinct: They can't affect Hisako, Gargos passively corrupts etc

Darkest Dungeon: With sheer numbers they can overwhelm the tier 9s prolly but I don't fancy the chances beyond that. Eventually the trillion won't matter cause the heart busts the planet.

Bobobobo: I'm not discussing this it's too silly lol

Mass Effect: Easy clear since a united verse is pretty powerful. Reapers can mind manipulate and turn them into fodder against their former allies. Mass Effect barriers are not designed to handle laser weaponry but biotics involves TK which is handy.

Doctor Who: The Doctor's eyebrows solo.

The Terminator (Series): Skynet eventually gets overwhelmed by Stormtroopers. But then they send a Terminator back in time to kill George Lucas

Back