• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standuser081 said:
During one of their missions, the Crystal Gems get sucked into a portal where it sends to the One Piece universe where they land on the Thousand Sunny.
That's too convenient lol. I think the Diamonds should invade the One Piece world since they're a type II spacefaring civilization. The pirates and world government fight back, but begin to get overwhelmed. Lars informs the Crystal Gems and they inevitably show up on Raftel, the last island where they meet the King of the Pirates.

The Wright Way said:
I just remembered that the Crystal Gems likely stomp the whole verse due to being pretty strong 6-Bs, meaning any sort of adventurers they could go on there are migrated by nothing posing a threat except for maybe Conquer's haki. It'd still be fun for 6-C Steven though.
Well we don't know the full power of any God tiers yet. I wouldn't be surprised if I see a couple of low-6A characters in the world of One Piece by EoS.

Edit: Also, Luffy's between low-6B and 6B, but still comes no where near the power level of the likes of Shanks. Shanks who could be at least a strong 6B himself, potentially higher.

Isn't there a high 6-A in one piece that has no abilities or something?

Standuser081 said:
Let's just wait for when Luffy gets Gear 8th, where by then he'll be 4-B.
Whoa lets not go the Akira Toriyama super sayian route lol. He may just get G5 and an awakaning, but I don't expect Oda to be too predictable about this. I mean, little did we know there were multiple G4 forms.

Should someone add "inconclusive" to both profiles for this matchup?

Gear2ndGandalf said:
Standuser081 said:
Whoa lets not go the Akira Toriyama super sayian route lol. He may just get G5 and an awakaning, but I don't expect Oda to be too predictable about this. I mean, little did we know there were multiple G4 forms.
Considering how One Piece only just reached halfway through its story, I won't even be surprised if that happens.

Standuser081 said:
Gear2ndGandalf said:
Standuser081 said:
Considering how One Piece only just reached halfway through its story, I won't even be surprised if that happens.
I don't think Luffy will ever be anything more than 6A tbh, and if there ever were a Gear 8th it shouldn't be anywhere near 4B level. Also, the naming scheme of his new forms will have to change soon as saying gear # this and that has become unoriginal at this point. Infact, Luffy's (or should I say Oda) already begun to change the name of forms starting with G4 boundman, Tankman, Snakeman.

Oda did state that the story is roughly 70% finished. We're well over the halfway mark.

Maybe I'm sometimes pretty iffy when Oda gives percentages ( since sometimes I kinda question his mathematical ablity since sometimes they were to big it to low)

So which story will end first? SU or OP? This should be the debate.

Sure OP is longer, but Rebecca Sugar is more prone to going on long hiatuses.

Does Steven even spam staying in a bubble in character? I can think of 8 different fights he's had where that would of been very helpful and he wouldn't have to do what he hates(I.E.-When he fought Bismouth). The only time I remember him staying in a bubble for a long time is when he did it by complete accident and didn't know how to cancel it. Anyways, I vote Luffy via far superior AP & better offensive range.

And Grace restarts. 24 Hours left.

Luffy - 1 (Sans)
Steven - 1 (Maverak)
Incon - 8 (ME, Vindictive, Lightbuster, Js250476, Standuser, Dargoo, Gear2nd, Enryu)

Luffy - 1 (Sans)
Steven - 2 (Maverak, Gojira1234)
Incon - 9 (ME, Vindictive, Lightbuster, Js250476, Standuser, Dargoo, Gear2nd, Enryu, Jimboydejuan)

I mean, it matters because now we have to wait another full Grace period to end. 23 Hours left.

For how much Steven is smart, he doesn't have the same amount of combat skills and combat experience compare with Luffy possess thanks of his tranining during the Time Skip and his adventures in the Grand Line.

Also Haki may turn the tables to Luffy's favour as it would give him enough versatility and better hax than Steven, also his immense Stamina/Endurance would allow him to keep going until the right time find a way to bypass Steven's shield.

And while Luffy would be able to take a lot of punishment and pain, Steven has never show to be able to do the same, the damage that he will take would be felt much more.

Luffy with mid-high difficulty, assuming they would keep fighting until the end of time.

@Stefano This key of steven is perfectly content to sit in his bubble and let people attack as they cant get through it, and Luffy is no exception. Haki isnt getting through a High 6-A barrier and no amount of skill will do so either.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Stefano This key of steven is perfectly content to sit in his bubble and let people attack as they cant get through it, and Luffy is no exception. Haki isnt getting through a High 6-A barrier and no amount of skill will do so either.
I'm not saying that Luffy will be able to break that barrier, only that Steven (assuming he would still want to kill him) would eventually be forced to go outside his barrier for properly attack, that would the moment where Luffy may be able to strike a nice shot to him and weakend him.

Yea, this is 6-C Luffy.

He uses Conquerer's Haki and knocks Steven out.

And before you say "possession", Steven has never used that offensively (causing others to harm themselves), and ultimately wouldn't be able to harm or injure Luffy.

WeeklyBattles said:
He doesnt need to go outside his barrier to attack, he can attack using his bubble
You mean by rolling it with his hands like a hamster? He would never be able to hit Luffy in that way, Luffy would only need to step a few feets away to make that attack pointless.

No, if he want to actually fight him he would be forced to get out of his barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back