• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was wondering...should we give Steven keys for his progression throughout the series? BoS Steven and current Steven are completely different power, ability, and skill-wise

How should i split it up?

I know BoS Steven has a Low 7-C feat and mid series should be comparable to Ruby but i dont know what else should be added

I feel like that's good enough for now. I don't think his speed would change throughout the series since he's always been able to keep up with the Gems.

Not that surprising tbh. Season 1 Steven was barely featured in fights and was only starting to unlock and use his various powers.

• Lapis 100% has MFTL+ Flight Speed
  • Rose, and by extension Steven, is Pink Diamond
  • Rose's Sword almost definitely bypasses Gem durability if Pearl could use it to poof Pink, that or everyone is High 6-A ÔÇè
  • The Diamonds' Corruption light is MUCH larger than previously believed and also dispersed a large amount of clouds when it was used
  • Pink has matter manip

Speaking of which, I think Garnet might have a FTL feat, when she grabbed Steven while traveling through the warp zone or whatever it's called.

I doubt everyone is High 6-A (though I don't object if they are ƒæÇ) but we have to understand Pink Diamond is far weaker than Blue and Yellow. Also what is matter manipulation referring to?

Just the Warp but yeah, not sure if that'd be FTL though

Seriously though, Lapis flew out of the galaxy and then flew back to Earth in what's implied to only be a few days/weeks

She'd need a lot more material to do that, and I dont believe random dirt has the necessary components to be turned into diamond through sheer pressure

Yeah I guess matter manip makes more sense. So Lapis is definitely MFTL+ then? What does that mean for the whole "light bodies can't go faster than light" thing the show has made a big deal of?

Gojira1234 said:
Yeah I guess matter manip makes more sense. So Lapis is definitely MFTL+ then? What does that mean for the whole "light bodies can't go faster than light" thing the show has made a big deal of?
Speed of water > speed of light, obviously.

I suppose gems cant go MFTL+ unless theyre the ones travelling that actual speed, and not relying on things like ships. But im all for MFTL+ Lapis again

I don't think anyone should be upgraded to 6-A, I think that Rose's Sword just bypasses durability (for gems at least). If the sword was that powerful itself, Stevonie would have roflstomped Jasper

Yeah....I dont exactly get why it would be FTL attack speed. It was a shot fired off by all 3 of the diamonds. And honestly, i dont see how creating a lot of light, with help, as a last resort can put you on planet level.

Furthermore, that light attack only affect other gems and isn't destructive at all, don't think it will cause damage beyond blindness to any other non-gem individual.

@Antonio Look at the calc, the 5-B feat comes from the amount of clouds the light dispersed when it was used, its absolutely a destuctive ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back