• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose is definitely starting to get real shady, yeah.

And Jasper is really starting to sound better as a character, that i agree.

Yo-yo would include Kirby (just like every other category lol)

Also beginning to like Jasper. Wish I didn't though. I need someone to dislike for the show and I don't know about the Diamonds enough, and even then, the Breaking Point and Jasper's sob story makes me feel a bit sorry for them. Though, regardless of my change of heart for Jasper, she's now insane.

I Still like Rose. She still did all those good things, and had a reason for Bismuth. Curious about Pink Diamond tho (heck. I remember when I thought Rose WAS Pink Diamond)

Calm down, Weekly, we unknown the details. With some luck, Eyeball will say something pretty relevant tomorrow. Men, has been some feels in the last episodes

I think we should wait til the season ends for anymore potential upgrades/downgrades since theirs only a few episodes left.

And ofc one of the funniest episodes of this season has one of the most suspensul endings. Well played, Crewniverse. It was really cool to see "Jaspers" interactions with her admirers though.

You known, Jasper could have been a irrational brute, but I feel bad for her: believing that Steven is Rose and when he said what diamond was Jarper refering... Japer should have though that Rose don't even remember/cares about PD. Eyeball is another one, maybe she was along with Jasper when the war start.

That small scene with Eyeball crying because Jasper wasn't paying her enough attention was both really funny and kinda sad. I love the rubies!

I loved the Rubies too. They'd make great companions...aside from the fact that they hate earth and could kill me with a tap...

I love how they end up searching on every other planet, after realizing jasper wasn't on Neptune, instead of going back and asking why she wasent their. They're so funny

Couldnt we say "Possibly 6-A (Said to be able to shatter Pink Diamond, who can be comparable to the other diamonds, though through unknown measures)"

I just checked and tommorows episode is gonna be the last for the season (welp), I guess Possibly High 6-A Rose works then.

Should shatter the diamond gem be High 6-A? The mass is durable, but destroying the gem isn't that difficult, see Amy and Lapis for example

@Darkanine: That sucks. Oh well, at least the season was pretty good. But we are still getting two more seasons from what i've read online.

About the Rose having shattered PD revelation. I believe that Jinx666 has a very good point. Eyeball's comment didn't specify how Rose did it, only in that we Rose shattered PD but, as she said, the method of how she did is unknown. Like she could have fought her, defeated her and then shattered her Gem. Or could have destroyed her body and then shatter it like what Jinx said earlier above. So i believe that Possibly High 6-A is the best we have here for Rose...that is until we get more episodes of how that incident went.

I wonder how strong the diamonds truly are, jeez just imagine if they all fused together they'd easily be moon level possibly even more, who knows. Hopefully season 4 comes out soon and not next year.

Edit: totally wrong I now say moon level,

ˆIsn't that assuming that they have a power like Lapis? they could be at least High 6-C physically if they haven't special powers

Now that brings up the question what kind of powers do they possess, I assume it must be something big since depending on the type of gem you are, they could possess a power that probably dwarf's lapis. Who knows, hopefully they do and reach moon to maybe planet level.

Hopefully one of these days they release a list of the gems hierarchy and we see what each gem was built for, and which ones are superior to the other. With the diamonds obviously on top, but where do the others fall under, I hope pearls aren't part of the low class of gems, then again they might.

that is like High Hypersonic, considering that the asteroids were moving that fast, but they weren't that fast, others were practically static, also it wasn't like he dodge it like he knew what he was doing

Okay~

So apparently Season 3 is over. We've had quite a bunch of updates to the verse (mainly just ability additions and some other stuff). Had a few new character additions and whatnot. And pretty good moments of stuff about the characters like Jasper, Lapis, and more of Rose and the mystery of Pink Diamond.

I'd say that Season 3 is as good as Seasons 1 and 2, if not more.

Looking foward to what Season 4 and even 5 will give us...

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm incredibly confused as to why they chose to end the season here when season 4 starts tomorrow.
Lol so Tru, well I'm glad actually. Hopefully though they increase the seasons, their still so much to cover and do, and I legit think two seasons won't be enough.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm incredibly confused as to why they chose to end the season here when season 4 starts tomorrow.
Maybe they didn't expect to have SU be approved of not one but two seasons?

I mean it's not sad anymore cause now that you pointed it out, it's just plain weird and out of place for us to go from Season 3 to like Season 4 starting tomorrow...

welp, the entire episode was a gag, but is consistence with she has shown before, so I haven't problems with that. Meh, I was hoping that Peri poofed in the episode and show a new outfit, but meh.

Is it alright for Garnet's Ruby in the wiki to be "Ruby (Crystal Gems)" and Eyeball "Ruby (Eyeball)" since they are both Rubies and "Ruby (Steven Universe)" seems confusing? Also, could we change "Pearl (Steven Universe)" to "Pearl (Crystal Gems)" since we have seen Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl in the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back