• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2.6 gr/cc?... mmm, the weight is less than I though, using the volumen of a man of 100 kg, I only get 257,425 kg...

Don't remember the size of the statue, but if you are telling that is around the size of Bismuth, should have a volume of 99K cc, and if is obsidian, that is 99K*2.6 = 257,4 kg...

so that would be like At least Peak Human (since he threw it), but I think that the rock block that he "lifted" in the previous episode was heavier

Finally, I saw the episode, and I got punched in the feels. ;_;

I'm seeing an island level upgrade if this trend of Steven being on the level of the other gems continues.

His shields durability are as strong as usual. However what's his normal Durabilty. Also should we note roses sword is super effective on gems according to bismuth.

Rose's sword is looking to be more than just a big sword in this case, as Bismuth did imply that it was designed to cut through Gems' physical forms, which would also explain Connie being a legitimate threat to Gem monsters despite otherwise only low superhuman levels of power.

Well it's more that Bismuth stated herself that she made the sword to take out a Gems physical form in one blow, but to not shatter their gems....at least by wht the SU wiki described it as.

I definitely wouldn't doubt her on that. The sword did cut right through her, despite the fact she casually overpowered Garnet while training.

So wait, since the sword itself is design to be super effective on gems specifically, would this be a sort of downgrade for stevonnie. Okay hear me out I don't want too underplay SU. I love the show but hears my problem with Stevonnies tier. Someone like jasper who was able to take on garnet and even overpower at times, plus the fact she survived her ships power core and still unfuse. Be on the level of someone who was only able to push her off her horse(figurative) from a weapon that was design to effect gems as a whole. It's just weird, IMO still we should wait a little more too see what Stevonnies capabilities are still, they haven't even took a full on hit from jasper on their body(their shield though should stay obviously.) and they didn't necessarily hurt her seeing as the sword couldn't break through her helmet. She must know the swords properties, given the fact it's implied she may have faced rose in the past. That's why she retreated.knowing if she gets hit by that sword she would be dine for like bismuth, What's your opinion on this azzy. Does this at all make sense, even a little.

Nah. The sword was designed to slice through Gems' physical forms, which it has shown to do, but it didn't do that to Jasper. Stevonnie swung it and brought it down on Jasper's crash helmet, which is not part of her body, and the force of the swing alone is what staggered Jasper and poofed the Gem monster she was riding, who wasn't even touched by the sword.

Great, I already has an opponent for her, and maybe we would need other keys /pics for Jasper

Just watched it. They were some good episodes. Shame S3 is ending so soon, feels like theirs so much stuff they needs to be resolved..

I guess S4 will be out before we know it.

I am very happy that a discussion thread for Steven Universe exists.

And that looks fine for a new profile on Smoky Quartz.

I think it was more of a "right thing at the right time" kind of thing and it may not really scale, especially considering she did it with a stray piece of metal.

I can't wait for even more people who can't see moral greys to say Jasper is "evil", even though we now know her reasons for being so angry towards Steven are the fact that Rose did something (presumably terrible) to Jasper's Diamond (who she clearly cared about on a personal level) and presumably also destroyed the colony that she herself was created in, since both Jasper and Rose were made on Earth.

Also jfc why is Rose starting to seem so shady, sometimes? First she never told anyone about what she did to Bismuth, and now apparently she did "something" to one of the Diamonds, which nobody else in the Crystal Gems seemed to know about.

I'm starting to really like Jasper as a character, and that line about "her diamond!" was really interestring. I feel like she isn't a bad person but just blinded by rage towards the Crystal Gems and for good reason.

Also, does anyone else really hate Rose as a character? She seems so shady and manipulative..

Also yeah, Yo-yo Users seems lie it can be a category now. The Terraria and Ness would also fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back