• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
From the Gem Physiology page:
Gems can also quickly recover from injuries that do not destroy them without being forced to retreat into their gemstone to regenerate, such as lost limbs.
This would give all gems low mid when not poofed and high mid when being poofed because the profiles don’t really explain it
much tbh.

I am not sure whether this is reliable, considering that the gem is their real form, and that cannot regenerate. The light body is essentially just a form of external construct, or golem.

I am not sure whether this is reliable, considering that the gem is their real form, and that cannot regenerate. The light body is essentially just a form of external construct, or golem.
They still have a physical body though and can still regen without going into their gemstone.

Garnet did regrow her hands after using them as rockets, but that was the only time I remember an instance regeneration.

Yes, and again, this is essentially similar to Pica creatingstone golems around himself, except that these are "hard light" golems. The gems are just rebuilding something that isn't truly a part of them, so I am not sure if it legitimately counts.

@Damage3245

Yes, and again, this is essentially similar to Pica creatingstone golems around himself, except that these are "hard light" golems. The gems are just rebuilding something that isn't truly a part of them, so I am not sure if it legitimately counts.
@Antoniofer

Your input would also be appreciated.

@Damage3245
Why are you using different characters from different verses as an example?

@Damage3245
I still need to see the feat that was mentioned earlier.

May be considering this is the only instance of regeneration (not reforming) of a gem that I remember in the serie (can't confirm or deny if regeneration showings exist in some comics of games).

Back