• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Steve (Minecraft)'s 8-C key is just a guy with a sword. He can't brew potions until he goes to the neither; and to get to the neither he needs his 7-C equipment. His enchantments also requires diamonds so they're in his 7-C equipment and many of his other special items are gotten at The End, which also requires diamonds. Captain America just punches him to death due to his massive skill advantage as all steve has is a bow and sword (his shield can block blows from Ravagers, the Ender dragon, and completely null Creeper explosions so the shield is also under his 7-C Equipment).

Quibster said:
This is the same Steve who can break blocks of Diamonds with his bare hands.
That's barely 9-A. Jotaro Kujo broke diamonds 3 times the size and got slightly above baseline 9-A results (he's 8-C for a different reason).

You can vote just someone else will need to keep track. I think we have 3 for Captain America and none for Steve so far.

Ok so my revision was debunked. Steve does have potions, but there's nothing stopping Captain America from the just grabbing the splash potions and throwing them back at Steve and he could just interrupt Steve from drinking the regular potions. So Captain America still just beats Steve into the ground, but now he's also using Steve's potions against him.

He can also throw splash potions at himself if he wants a quick way of drinking them but /shrug.

I think the biggest problem is even with potions I don't really see Steve winning. Poison and Decay are both really dangerous but Captain America is agile and skill enough to either throw them back at Steve or just dodge them entirely. All of Steve's self help potions got nerfed into the floor in the last combat update (It took me over 10 seconds to regenerate half my health even while using the strongest healing potion in the game (compared to a steak that could do that in 1 and a half seconds)). I personally think it would be better to wait for the new combat update to come out because I've heard it's adding new weapons, because right now Steve might as well just be a guy with a sword.

Back